• Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    You sound like my wife....
    Is that... are you comin' on to me?

This is a bit awkward. I'm flattered, though.

But I don't think we'll have much of a future together. Sorry, VA.

It's not you, it's me.

Cheers!

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

David Lee Roth made a “trailer” for a Japanese gangster movie that may or may not ever exist, because he can

It’s been another grueling week for anybody trying to follow the news, and you need a break from all that insanity.

Instead, check out this insanity. If you’ve been wondering what DLR has been doing since the reunited Van Halen cut short their world tour last year, here ya go.

There’s no violence in this “trailer,” but be warned that a 57-year old man strips down to a towel for no apparent reason and tries to speak Japanese.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not to interrupt......but........... was this discussed?

Last edited by jacksmar; 06-02-2015, 07:21 PM.
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
        not to interrupt......but........... was this discussed?
        To exhaustion.

If I recall, I ended up talking about Dave lying on the floor in front of the TV in his bunny jammies, eating cereal & singing along with Sailor Moon's theme song.

Cheers!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
          Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
          Damn..Kristy gets bored and the place turns into a giant drama queen frenzy...
          Besides getting baked, getting fat, and looking for reasons to post shit here all day, what else is she going to do? Hang with all her friends? hahahahaha...
          Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
            To exhaustion.

If I recall, I ended up talking about Dave lying on the floor in front of the TV in his bunny jammies, eating cereal & singing along with Sailor Moon's theme song.

Cheers!
            do you have legal weed in your sun kissed land?
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
              do you have legal weed in your sun kissed land?
              It's not exactly legal, but it's readily available in sufficient quantities if you know where to look, which isn't that difficult to know in the first place.

However, I strongly dislike any type of smoke or messing about with the respiratory system, so I do not partake. I don't care if others do, it's just a personal, physical distaste.

I'm a strong alcohol man. Gimme brandy, whisky, rum, a brainy video game to play & I'm happy.

Cheers!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                It's not exactly legal, but it's readily available in sufficient quantities if you know where to look, which isn't that difficult to know in the first place.

However, I strongly dislike any type of smoke or messing about with the respiratory system, so I do not partake. I don't care if others do, it's just a personal, physical distaste.

I'm a strong alcohol man. Gimme brandy, whisky, rum, a brainy video game to play & I'm happy.

Cheers!
                edibles are gonna become part of my routine, i think. any reforms to change that in the works there? at least medicinal?
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

edibles are gonna become part of my routine, i think. any reforms to change that in the works there? at least medicinal?
                  Not that I know of, but then again, it's not a subject I follow with any interest. I heard something about medicinal, but I'm not sure if it was here.

Still, I don't know anyone who ever served time for possession. I do know some people that act like they're in one of your Amerikaner movies when they're about to buy some, which is, quite frankly, ridiculous.

Not only their acting nonchalantly draws every attention to them, nobody gives a shit.

Well, apart from others who also like to act like they're in a movie. Thinking about it, that may also have a huge part on turning me off the thing. I have a low tolerance for fantasy outside a computer screen.

But yeah, transactions are quick & easy, nobody cares, it's as good as legal.

Cheers!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

got any jenner posters up?

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

got any jenner posters up?

I don't understand the question.

Cheers!

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Edibles are starting to show up in the legal shops here, so I'm thinking about trying them out of curiosity.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                          I Am sure the people over at the playboy army are totally pissed their favourite 70's playgirl can't do high kicks

Just saying
                          MISS OCTOBER 1971.jpg
                          Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                            Dave is buying a farm ?
                            I think a sheep ranch is more likely, almost ironically enough...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                              Dry up wuss, you have to know the difference between insulting people and smearing personal information, big fucking difference between the two.
                              Yeah, and often the insults were based on complete bullshit hearsay that was never, ever even close to being said as well...

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                                So now I am a member of team butt hurt? You fuckers need to make your minds up!
                                Dude, you are the poster child of butt hurt.

Comment

Working...