Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Full Bug
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

The title of this thread may be Hitch's best work ever......
    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Full Bug
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
      Weird remembering when we were just kids with dreams. If only you could show em what the path they choose holds for them, you could divert them.
      I can relate, my best friend died on a path that if I knew what was going on I may have been able to help with, miss him everyday.....
      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Bump!

Comment

• Full Bug
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          Bump!
          Thanx Sesh....
          I see Panamark hasn't been here in 3 years, wonder how he is, what he is up to these days....

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well if you take a step back and think about it Mark was cool and a great contributor to the site back in the day but it's also possible he just used the Roth Army to find an innocent girl from the civilised world and then through sneaky subterfuge somehow persuade her to join him as a concubine on his desert prison island.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
              The pic in question....

I must be nuts for posting that again.....
              Well, at least we can't see the peanut butter on your balls, thank fuck!

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Get well bug
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Full Bug
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Well if you take a step back and think about it Mark was cool and a great contributor to the site back in the day but it's also possible he just used the Roth Army to find an innocent girl from the civilised world and then through sneaky subterfuge somehow persuade her to join him as a concubine on his desert prison island.
                  You knew of this plan all along didn't you?

Comment

Working...