X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Light Em' Up!
    Veteran
    • Mar 2012

I guess they are on Tattoo:
    #Tattoo sounds much better live. #VanHalen #STL— Kari Williams (@Kari_Williams) April 30, 2012
    Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Momshell
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

Don't kill me guys, but I gotta go to sleep. After last night, this time zone thing on a school night is killing me. I guess I'm not 20 anymore
      See you all in the am, hopefully with YouTubes.
      If I miss Sinner's Swing or Dave without a shirt I promise I'll never miss part of a show again!
      Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

One of many for the night!
        First EVH guitar shred. #VanHalen— BlkIsTheNewBlk (@BlkIsTheNewBlk) April 30, 2012

Comment

• SNIPER
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
            Veteran
            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Momshell
            Don't kill me guys, but I gotta go to sleep. After last night, this time zone thing on a school night is killing me. I guess I'm not 20 anymore
            See you all in the am, hopefully with YouTubes.
            If I miss Sinner's Swing or Dave without a shirt I promise I'll never miss part of a show again!
            Awww bummer my RA sister...it's fun hanging with you at the shows...You know it's going to happen now because you are going to bed....

Good night...

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
              Veteran
              • Mar 2012

Gotta love Diamond Dave!
              DLR just turned around to check his look in the Jumbotrom. Hilarious. #VanHalen— BlkIsTheNewBlk (@BlkIsTheNewBlk) April 30, 2012

Comment

• SNIPER
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

We are all more like two 20 year olds in one. Should party twice as hard.

Comment

• loucap81
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2012

I think it's pretty safe to assume it'll be the typical structure, really there are only a four songs that are tossups. 4th song is either Romeo or Full Bug, and 18th song is either Girl Gone Bad or Outta Love Again with a remote possibility of Hang 'em High. Only other songs possibly in play are something instead of Hear About It Later at #9 and The Trouble With Never at #13, but other than the very beginning of the tour and a run of four shows from March 26 - April 1st, those two have been more or less fixtures. If there's any chance of getting a deep cut that hasn't been played yet, it'll be in that #18 slot. According to the guy I talked to in Reading, who believe me is VERY close to the band (has a tour pass), LUTS was actually on the official setlist in that #18 slot in Reading but Dave nixed it an hour before the show.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2012

?
                    We have a spinning fluorescent mic stand, people. Samurai like. #VanHalen— BlkIsTheNewBlk (@BlkIsTheNewBlk) April 30, 2012

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by loucap81
                      I think it's pretty safe to assume it'll be the typical structure, really there are only a four songs that are tossups. 4th song is either Romeo or Full Bug, and 18th song is either Girl Gone Bad or Outta Love Again with a remote possibility of Hang 'em High. Only other songs possibly in play are something instead of Hear About It Later at #9 and The Trouble With Never at #13, but other than the very beginning of the tour and a run of four shows from March 26 - April 1st, those two have been more or less fixtures. If there's any chance of getting a deep cut that hasn't been played yet, it'll be in that #18 slot. According to the guy I talked to in Reading, who believe me is VERY close to the band (has a tour pass), LUTS was actually on the official setlist in that #18 slot in Reading but Dave nixed it an hour before the show.
                      He WILL do LUTS just for me on this tour!!!

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Hey Lou, long time man, hope all is going well. I see that you've hit a run of shows on this tour.

Comment

• loucap81
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Apr 2012

Believe me I hope they do. I rank it as my third favorite VH song behind Unchained and Romeo.

Luckily my fourth and fifth favorite VH songs have been unexpectedly played this tour, Girl Gone Bad and Hear About It Later respectively. And Women in Love... is in my top 10.

If they do LUTS and Secrets (which if you saw that video on the VHND last week, it looks like they rehearsed it or at least thought about it) that would be divine.

Comment

• SNIPER
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by loucap81
                            True, but there also is that "Trouble" and "Blood" slot that could be good for another NEW tune.

Comment

• loucap81
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                              Hey Lou, long time man, hope all is going well. I see that you've hit a run of shows on this tour.
                              Nice to see you too. Hard to believe that DLR show at the Spectrum was over 10 years ago. I was 20 years old. I hate how time moves like this.

Comment

• loucap81
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Apr 2012

Originally posted by SNIPER
                                True, but there also is that "Trouble" and "Blood" slot that could be good for another NEW tune.
                                And that would be awesome if they whipped out "As Is" or "HBSD." I think "Trouble" is one of the weaker songs on the album, not that it's bad but it doesn't excite me the way a lot of the other songs do.

Comment

Working...