• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• private parts
            Sniper
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            So who wore a wire? Why would anyone give a fuck if they're being recorded if they weren't ranting, insane people?
            Wow, just wow.

What was the "exculpatory evidence"? Poor Cater Page, only trying to make contact with foreign intelligence operatives!
            Maybe because he was WORKING FOR THE CIA DUMB SHIT! Try and keep up.

No, he didn't.
            Uh, yes he did. He gladly admitted to it fool.

Comey was also the one that sank Hillary with the last minute reopening of the investigation before the election. Not an October Surprise, but a November one!

If you bitches wanna cry "deep state©" then you best recognized that that "deep state" fucked Clinton more so than any fucking retarded plutocrat outcast you voted for. The Plutocrat outcast that would piss all over your peon backs and doesn't give a flying fuck about you..
            Yes he also fucked Hillary. So I guess Trump had no reason to fire him. He did more damage to our election than Putin could have ever imagined.
            sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If Carter Page is what passes for a CIA agent these days, they have really gone down hill in their standards since Poppy "retired".
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                Wow, just wow.
                Yup!

Maybe because he was WORKING FOR THE CIA DUMB SHIT! Try and keep up.
                Completely retarded nonsense! Post that link, "dumbshit"...

He was UNDER INVESTIGATION by the CIA!!

Uh, yes he did. He gladly admitted to it fool.
                Links?

Yes he also fucked Hillary. So I guess Trump had no reason to fire him. He did more damage to our election than Putin could have ever imagined.
                Trump had reasons to fire him, just not legitimate ones...
                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-03-2020, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• private parts
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2007

Yup!

Completely retarded nonsense! Post that link, "dumbshit"...

He was UNDER INVESTIGATION by the CIA!!

Links?

Trump had reasons to fire him, just not legitimate ones...
                  Suck it:

Carter Page: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ter-page-cia-/

Comey:

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Does Howdy Doody have wooden balls? My main question is does Bernie care? He just rolled over the last time they screwed him. Bernie makes a lot of money off these presidential campaigns. If he threw a big shit fit instead, I would have more respect for him.

I agree though. We have the best government the 1% can buy. You have doctored polls showing Biden and Warren to be more popular than they are. You have Hillary Clinton doing the rounds building her public image and tearing Bernie down. They are getting their ducks in a row to pull some funny stuff at the national convention.

Will Bernie roll over again and take it up the ass and buy another vacation home? Will Bernie heads really set Milwaukee on fire? Will we have Bernie riots? We didn’t last time. Everyone just jumped on the Get Orange Man! wagon.

I predict a repeat of 2016.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      Will Bernie roll over again and take it up the ass and buy another vacation home? Will Bernie heads really set Milwaukee on fire? Will we have Bernie riots? We didn’t last time. Everyone just jumped on the Get Orange Man! wagon.
                      Not everyone. Ford put on a pretty good show of righteous indignation but I think he'd vote for Hillary this time if the Democratic party is foolish enough to hand her the nomination again.
                      Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      I predict a repeat of 2016
                      Wouldn't that be special?
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Politics is still a partisan game. The rich buy the nominations in both parties and the little people hold their nose and vote because my bought off candidate is better than your bought off candidate. It’s all kabuki theater. The one constant is more debt and nothing productive gets done. The classic signs of a government in decline.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

He was an "asset" for the CIA from 2008 to 2013, meaning he could have told them about Russian toilets. He wasn't working for the CIA in 2016 and was under investigation by them...

Comment

• private parts
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2007

He was an "asset" for the CIA from 2008 to 2013, meaning he could have told them about Russian toilets. He wasn't working for the CIA in 2016 and was under investigation by them...
                            Well I guess Horowitz should have interviewed you. Since your so "in the know".

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                              Well I guess Horowitz should have interviewed you. Since your so "in the know".
                              Or maybe not used the Moonie Times as a source...

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...