ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Yeah I bet theo walcot is popular with you
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Frankly I don't give a shit if the fans or players display obscene gestures. The FA needs to wash the sand out of their twat when it comes to that issue.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

To be honest I thought it was funny , the usual . If it was against my team he is a twat if it's one of my team he is a hero .

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

Soccer sucks.

Even chimpanzees won't lower themselves playing soccer. They just have too many hands and don't have enough for that.

Kidding. I like soccer.

A little.

Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 01-06-2014, 02:40 PM.
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Fuck off you should like the toon , the whole teams French .

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Any hoo it's footy fairies to the uninitiated

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                Fuck off you should like the toon , the whole teams French .
                Naaah... They can be but English, as YOU invented football. So who fucks off, mh?
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Oh well

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

Any hoo it's footy fairies to the uninitiated
                    Hey, I know quite a lot about soccer. The main reason for the monkey comparison is because of guys like Anelka or Ribéry... and many players who are handed a mike at. But then many sportsmen - cyclists "ahead" - weren't born for speaking either...

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

What's with the anelka inverted nazi salute ??

Yeah I remember you commenting you followed cycling I think

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

What's with the anelka inverted nazi salute ??

Yeah I remember you commenting you followed cycling I think
                        There's an anti-sionist/pro-muslim underground tendency in Frogland nowadays. Every week there will be some new provocation,
                        through public spoken declarations - or provocative gestures, like Anelka did (but what else can that dumbass do than gestures?)
                        last week with his so-called "quenelle", supposed to represent half of a reverted "svatiska".
                        He claimed it wasn't antisionist, but "anti-system"... "antisystem"... What a fucking cunt. How more pro-system can that fucking cunt
                        be, really? A football player - football, the most established sport -, advertising McDonald's shit like a shitty clown...
                        "anti-system"... What a moron...

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

I wondered , why was a coloured Muslim doing a pro nazi salute . So it's more anti semetic .

There was a few footballers pictured doing it , nasri was pictured to .

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

I wondered , why was a coloured Muslim doing a pro nazi salute . So it's more anti semetic .

There was a few footballers pictured doing it , nasri was pictured to .
                            NaZri (as "naze" means crap in Frog)... I had forgotten about him... To me he's the worst crap that's been in the French team
                            since 2002. A total crap. Anelka and he are the last riff-raff...

It's been a long way down since the 1984-86 and 1998-2006 teams - they were gentlemen in comparison, great guys who honoured
                            their shirts.

How is today's English team, compared to 10, 20 years ago, as far as spirit?

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Nasri always comes across as a slimey cunt

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

As for English team , don't really I know I never support them except in finals when it means more days on the drink . Am from the North East we feel a bit left out of the national team .

The team is a bit at a cross roads .
                                Older multi millionaires who are coming to the end of their career are hard to motivate .
                                But there is a promising lot of youngsters waiting in the wings to disappoint

Comment

Working...