X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
    I saw that movie, brilliant piece of film-making. Yes, it is "art". Just because it's not to your liking doesn't change that.

As for the collapse of the world banking system...no collapse or bailouts up here. We have the best banking system in the world.
    Not if Little Stevie Wonderbush gets his way, you won't. He's still pushing for bank deregulation, last I heard.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vh rides again
      Commando
      • Dec 2006

Go get em Ted !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Roth And Roll

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Here's an eyewitness account of Ted getting PWNED by =VH=.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          I'd have to agree that THIS statement was more general in nature than previous rants, when he told Obama to suck on his machine gun....
          Agree that's nowhere near the ballpark of the more vile statements Terrible Theodore the hack's made. Let's not forget this is the dude that conned an underage girlfriend's parents into making him her legal guardian so he wouldn't get popped for statutory rape...he's a real pillar of conservative values... Oh, and that when he solos it sounds less like a guitar and more like cats fighting... He needs to STFU.

Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Terry
            Nugent is an idiot.

Honestly, he's the type of right-wing goon that gives conservatism a bad name.
            Precisely. Nail on the head as always, Terry.

And those fucking rednecks clapping for him are in the same boat.
            Originally posted by perilouspete
            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
              Hey Ted! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PLAY YOUR GUITAR!
              He would...but the problem is nobody wants to hear him anymore.

He apparently finds more fulfillment in being a half-assed "survivalist/hunter" type these days.

Suprising that he'd give up music for hunting....considering that hunting doesn't bring the underage poontang he enjoys dabbling in. Not very "conservative" in that regard....
              Last edited by fryingdutchman; 04-18-2012, 11:00 AM.
              Originally posted by perilouspete
              fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman

That's not a very nice thing to say about Warham and Brie...
                Originally posted by conmee
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                Originally posted by eddie78
                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                  ted's a fuckwit. i'm proud to say i've never heard one note of his 'music'.

only exposure being the guitar mags in the 80s and 90s.

head bigger that yngwank, likes killing defenceless animals, thinks he looks good in underwear...

total fuckwit.
                  Yeah but most entertainers are fuckwits when it comes to politics. Ted is a fabulous guitar player and still plays fabulous. I mean there are other entertainers that make me cringe when they talk politics. Most are complete idiots. That doesn't stop me from going to see them for entertainment purposes. I mean if society is so far gone that some idiot entertainers influence the way we vote, then I see it as society's fault for being a bunch of dim wits.

I think Hibernation is still one of the most kick ass electric guitar instrumentals and Journey to the Center of Your Mind is a fabulous 60's classic. Ted wrote both. They are masterpieces.

He's called the Motorcity Madman for a reason. He's the freak show. Enjoy!
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Precisely. Nail on the head as always, Terry.

Yeah but look how old all of them are. They are bald and grey. Old has beens. The only question I have is the younger generations going to finish the complete fuck up and auger us into the ground or are they going to turn the ship? I will never forget Hillary Clinton being at some university and some college kid was crying and complaining about how things are and complaining that the people in Washington never listen to them. Hillary responded by saying,"We don't listen to you because you don't vote."

You can criticize Ted and his NRA gang all you want but they at least believe in something. They know who they are and what they are about and they eat their Wheaties early in the morning and go peruse it. They don't sit around and whine about life. What's killing the country more than anything is people not having any kind of idea who they are and being lazy and apathetic. They want someone else to do everything for them so they can continue to stay on the couch, drink their beer, and be soothed by whatever entertainment they choose.

Talk and complaining are cheap. Laying around bitching does nothing.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

He would...but the problem is nobody wants to hear him anymore.

He apparently finds more fulfillment in being a half-assed "survivalist/hunter" type these days.

Suprising that he'd give up music for hunting....considering that hunting doesn't bring the underage poontang he enjoys dabbling in. Not very "conservative" in that regard....
                      Ted plays the summer fair circuit. He's his own production so he gets all the money and after the taxes and overhead are paid he keeps what's left. He appeals to the NASCAR and Monster Truck types and believe me, it's lucrative as hell. When he was a huge superstar he was being ripped off by management and was broke actually. The man literally owns hundreds if not thousands of acres of hunting preserve land all over the place. He makes money in music still and he makes money in his hunting businesses. The man always has been a bow hunter.

Ted is protecting his interests. He would be a Democrat if they were the camp that wanted to protect gun rights and hunting. He's not in the Republican party because he cares about religion. The more conservative religious people tolerate Ted because he is fighting liberals. The old saying of the enemy of my enemy is my friend is the case here. Once the liberals are gone and there is no enemy left, they would turn on Ted so fast it would make your head spin. Then the censorship on Wang Dang Sweet Poontag and Love Grenade would begin.
                      Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-18-2012, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

If Ted is really bothering you guys that bad, here's something to take your minds off of him.

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                          I saw that movie, brilliant piece of film-making. Yes, it is "art". Just because it's not to your liking doesn't change that.
                          Honestly, I believe in the freedom of speech and think everyone taking offense at perceived or not perceived slights needs to relax. Who cares what Ted Nugent says?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                            Honestly, I believe in the freedom of speech and think everyone taking offense at perceived or not perceived slights needs to relax. Who cares what Ted Nugent says?
                            Exactly! On the bigger scope of things Ted amounts to nothing. He changes nothing. The people in his camp vote Republican no matter what. That influences nothing. The entrenched voter decides nothing. It's the people who vote issues and not parties who determine who the next president will be.

Now look at all this from the perspective of being a major stock holder in Goldman Sachs. You and you camp own the five media companies that not only control the news in the US but most the industrialized world. You have access to trillions of dollars to buy off whoever you want. You have most the politicians and judges in your back pocket. You control both political parties. You are just going to look at a silly nobody like Ted Nugent and chuckle that he's promoting your puppet Mitt and then when he's in we will promote the fear of Iran to get more of what we want. If Barrack stays in we get what we want as well.

It's a bunch of hub bub over nothing unless there is a change in the government that can take your company over, put you in jail, and investigate all the corruption. Right now that does not exist.
                            Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-18-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Zing!
                              Veteran
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              If Ted is really bothering you guys that bad, here's something to take your minds off of him.
                              Ted who?
                              My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

The media would rather cover this than events that really impact the future of our country. Let's keep those dumb voters out there distracted by what an aging rock star says that the politicians who are screwing Americans over on a daily basis.
                                Last edited by Warham; 04-18-2012, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Working...