Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

lol you guys are cracking me up ... for as much as I'm accused of wearing rose-tinted glasses some of you seem more inclined to sieze on anything to discredit the man.

For now I think I'll retain a healthy bit of skepticism and see if anything actually develops from this ... and THEN I'll come to my own conclusion about it. I think anonymous may be one of the last "groups" of people that I would simply take at their word without researching it for myself...

lol...
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
      Don't kid yourself, dude. Ron Paul would be extremely Wallscheat "approved."

Comment

• Dr. Love
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

too late, I already did
        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
          I don't know why anybody would want to defend or support a white supremacist. No matter what his 'cool' stances are on other subjects (and there are a VERY limited few, I'll give it that), his white power bullshit (or at least his rather visibly demonstrable lack of opposition to it) negates everything else about him.

Hey, if Anthony Weiner can be thrown out of politics by public opinion simply by airing his junk on a webcam (to willing viewers, I might add), then I don't see any reason at all why Paul should have a viable career after this crap - or, for that matter, be allowed out in public at all.
          Amen. I'm sick and tired of watching Democrats get ran out of town for the slightest offense (whether's its flashing your underwear on Twitter or yelling "YEEEAARRGGH" at a post-caucus speech) while Republicans openly commit adultery (Newt) fuck whores with diapers on their heads (David Vitter) smuggle heroin (Jeb Bush) or associate with god damned neo nazis, as Ron Paul apparently does.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
            There was always something I really didn't like about the guy...something that just slightly rubbed me the wrong way. As a fiscal conservative he sounded like a lunatic even to me.

and agreed with Kwame, what the country needs right now is not another reagan or fdr, but they need a Teddy Roosevelt.
            No, we DO need another FDR. With another Teddy as VP. Because we need to return to the reforms created by both, in order to save this country.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Combat Ready
              Foot Soldier
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by kwame k
              If this is confirmed he's toast!
              For some on the left, confirmation is not required.

Comment

• Combat Ready
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2007

Is all about the allegation(s)

Comment

• Combat Ready
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Mar 2007

The left is scared that some liberal minded independents might vote for RP, due to his position on drugs. And this is their reaction to that fear.....
                  Last edited by Combat Ready; 02-02-2012, 03:30 AM.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Combat Ready
                    The left is scared that some liberal minded independents might vote for RP, due to his position on drugs. And this is their reaction to that fear.....
                    No, the left agrees with his position on drugs. And his position on imperialist PNAC wars. And his position on the "Federal" Reserve.

It's the other 98% of his positions (Randtard fairytales) that are impossible to live with.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Combat Ready
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                      No, the left agrees with his position on drugs.
                      Yes, some on the left do agree, and that's my point. Didn't Snoop Doggie just endorse? Wouldn't he and his "posse" be considered the Dem "base"?

My point is the libs can't have this, and they'll say or do anything, and you're seeing that now....

Comment

• Combat Ready
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Mar 2007

I don't think it's wise though. If RP were ever to make a bid as an "indy", he'd take more votes from repubs. Due to his spending policies......

The left does see him as a threat though, obviously.....

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by FORD
                          No, the left agrees with his position on drugs. And his position on imperialist PNAC wars. And his position on the "Federal" Reserve.

It's the other 98% of his positions (Randtard fairytales) that are impossible to live with.
                          That's been my point.

I always pictured myself as a Centrist, though!
                          Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Combat Ready
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Mar 2007

There is much to like with RP's positions. And they all center around Liberty and Freedom, if you really think about it.

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Yes, they do but stop and think about this for a minute..........

What if Paul wins and gets to do everything he's promised?

Think about it......
                              Originally posted by vandeleur
                              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Combat Ready
                                There is much to like with RP's positions. And they all center around Liberty and Freedom, if you really think about it.
                                I don't define "Liberty" and "Freedom" the way Ayn Rand or Shittizens United do. We have seen what 30 years of their definition of "Liberty" and "Freedom" have done to this country, and that's with some restraint still applied, though it decreases with every criminal act against it from a BCE corrupted Supreme Court or corporatist Congress. Ron Paul would just cut the brake lines entirely. I don't want Somalia with white supremacists in charge.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...