Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    01-11-2013 @ 06:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

All Dave all nite...yet AGAIN

I want my Dave TV! He's like a walking amusement park...the kind that looks so inviting that you just can't wait to get there and go on all of the rides and eat all of the cotton candy and funnel cakes too! All day and all nite! You never want to leave.....that's what Dave is to me anyway....Always was always will be.....Kinda like the alpha and the omega.....Get my drift?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

one pug one life
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Very admireable

to read that our Diamond Dave is training to bring injured military men onto helicoptors . It's so cool that he's been an EMT all this time in lower Manhattan. I played an EMT as an extra in a movie comming out called Abduction with that dude from Twilight and Lily Collins, Phil Collins daughter from the group Genesis. I was just happy to fit into the uniform!....I loved the pants, they were a navy blue strong wool material....I wish I had a pair just to wear to church or anywhere. They'd be great in the winter.....I'd love to see a photo of Dave in uniform......He's a hell of a guy! What a combo, Rock Star/EMT....You gotta love him! Maybe he can assist me in exorcisms someday.....That's what I want to do when I grow up. Especially since none of my Catholic priests seem to have any interest in it. I said to my priest/rock star; "Is that all your guys do is sit around and play Little Guitars"? He was like Van Halen and I said "Yea" then I went on and on about David Lee Roth and it turns out he went to the reunion concert too! Maybe he can come with me and Cathy this time and I'll practice an exocism on him! All I know is that 50% of the population has possession and I'd like to help them. I know I fought it for 5 years. Sometimes ya gotta go through hell before ya get to heaven! Look out Beezlebub...I'm comming to get ya at a theater near you! Wait, Gene Simmons would be a good assistant huh?
    Last edited by adena dodds; 07-31-2011 at 07:51 AM.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-27-2016 @ 08:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,785 Times in 1,252 Posts

I'll have what she's having............
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

one pug one life
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I'm having dillusions of Dave poptart. Your more than welcome to join me for breakfast this morning.....it happens to be Dave. All Dave all nite! All I see is Dave. Is there a cure? If so I'll pass, just give me Dave for breakfast lunch and dinner. Give me a bottle of spandex and a glazed doughnut TO GO, to go, to go, to go....I wish I could make to letters get smaller and smaller for special effects...like Dave echoing.
    Quote Originally Posted by binnie View Post
    I'll have what she's having............

one pug one life
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Hey want to hear a funny story? We went down to the hotel after a Van Halen concert the next day ( always did shit like that to cut school), we were in like 10th grade and Dave was in the resturant about to eat breakfast and there was 4 of us outside the window. We wanted to sit with him but the waiter said we weren't allowed to go in....so we bugged Dave by knocking on the window and trying to get his attention. He had a book to try to block us out but I guess we got so annoying that he slowly rose his middle finger up to us from out of the book! We got all pissed off and shot it right back to him in a single file line up against the glass window. I felt bad because I loved him so I offered him some bazooka bubble gum...how and why I had a bag of that with with me is a mystery to this day....anyway he didn't respond. He was alone and maybe hung over. His manager said that he was in a bad mood and I said; " All I want is to do is have him for a pet." He looked like a lion to me, a beautiful creature.....Those were the days my friend we thought they'd never end....la la, la, la, la la la la.
    Last edited by adena dodds; 07-31-2011 at 08:17 AM.

one pug one life
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

The concert

The way I look at it is, if I can't get front row for the show I might as well JUMP! I wouldn't mind having my back against the record machine though.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

Will you please refrain from starting yet another new thread in Main every time a thought about Dave enters your head?

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-31-2013 @ 05:10 AM
    Status
    Thanks

okey doke.

9. Thanked Hummarstra for this KICKASS post:

chefcraig (07-31-2011)

one pug one life
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I thought that was the idea and what's the big dam deal anyway? Why don't you just chop my head off, behead me then chop off my fingers since I have to type what's in my head about Dave.....Consider yourself lucky that ya don't have to hear it straight from the horses mouth....My voice can shatter glass baby! It can move mountains it causes the deaf to hear...ha,ha,ha! Just ask my friends they say my voice HURTS! So pipe down or lighten up man! Don't make me scream....but I guess my typing hurts so bad that I can actually scream through this dam machine....not to shabby I say....Don't mean to brag but I like to boast and I like hot butter on my breakfest toast.
    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    Will you please refrain from starting yet another new thread in Main every time a thought about Dave enters your head?

Thread Information