Roth Army Pets - show 'em here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sadaist View Post
    Hey Shoes...question about Emily. Since she is highly trained, can or do you still like play with her, roll her on the floor & rub her belly type stuff? I ask because my dad had a golden retriever and once she went away & came back from hunting dog school, we weren't allowed to play with her like that any more My dad said it would ruin her training or something. (I still did it anyways when he wasn't around)
    Sure, she's all dog, as much as a spoiled princess will be. She loves belly rubs, playing with her toys, sleeping on the bed and couch and countersurfing.. While she's showing, she can't go out and get all muddy, but she was any ordinary dog after she had t hose pups. And now that she's retired, she'll have a lot more freedom to be "just a dog".

Oh dear.

Comment

BTW loving the photos of everybody's furkids.

Oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes View Post
        Sure, she's all dog, as much as a spoiled princess will be. She loves belly rubs, playing with her toys, sleeping on the bed and couch and countersurfing.. While she's showing, she can't go out and get all muddy, but she was any ordinary dog after she had t hose pups. And now that she's retired, she'll have a lot more freedom to be "just a dog".

Great to hear. I just remember as a kid how sad I was that I wasn't allowed to "play" with our golden any more since dad said it would ruin her training.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

This is my 19 and a half year old, Pepper. We got her when she was a wee little baby. Someone had taken her from her mommy way too early, just three weeks old, and then found out she was allergic to cats. As if taking her from her mom before she was weaned wasn't bad enough, the bitch named her REBA!!! Fuck that!!! Took me three weeks to find the perfect name for her, but Pepper occurred to me while listening to BloodSugarSexMagic. She's a total snob, but she's still awesome.

Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
          Originally posted by rustoffa
          Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

And this little shit is Onion. Well, she ain't so little these days. She's grown quite large because she can't keep her face outta the food bowl. She's just 2, but she outweighs Pep by 12 pounds. This cat thinks she is a dog, she runs, pants, begs, and plays fetch better than any canine I've ever seen. She will bring her mouse, drop it at our feet, and just beg for us to throw it. After a few minutes of simple back and forth fetch, she will then take a different route to bring the mouse back. If she gets tired of that, she will leap up and catch it mid-air. Her massive size doesn't stop her from catching almost three feet of air.

Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
            Originally posted by rustoffa
            Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

Originally posted by SparkieD View Post
              She's a total snob, but she's still awesome.
              HAHA! She actually looks like it too!
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Originally posted by katina View Post
                I want to show you a photo, but is not working, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardrock69 View Post
                  You can attach it to your post. When you have your posting window open, scroll down to where it says manage attachements.

Or...go to www.tinypic.com, click the browse button, select your photo, then click "upload". A window will open up where you have to type in a captcha code, do that, and you will have several links show up that you can use. The one for posting in forums is the one with the image tags in front of and behind the web address of the image [img]webaddress[/img].

You copy and past that line into your post.

Like the very next post I am making.
                  YES,YES,SI, SI, I¨ve made it!!! Thank you brother!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by katina View Post
                    I have a big audience But I don´t sing to them!!
                    They were all rescued from the street and immident death, and recieved medical treatment, each of them has its own incredible and tragic story with a happy ending.

Comment

lesse if I added the attachment - this is my Shep/Sam mix - has a Samoyed friendly demeanor

Attached Files
                      Last edited by Headly1984; 03-13-2012, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Wow are you sure he's a mix? He looks like he's full blooded. I had a Sammy - he was my first dog. Wonderful temperament.

Oh dear.

Comment

Thx - I got him @ 5 weeks and met the mommy & daddy

His dad was full Sam, Mamma was long haired shep. - 7/8 in the litter - 3 white 4/5 white & blk

2 white males - I took the rambunctious one !

I love him, so very playful & friendly(almost to a fault, thinks everyone, person and dog is his friend) and smart, too smart - he understands english and compound commands lol!

-if you met him, you would notice his snout is a bit longer than std Sammy, and his rib to hip torso is a bit longer than std, he also has some longer hairs from momma than a std. Sam, he has fooled many Samoyed lovers until they take a good look
                          Last edited by Headly1984; 03-13-2012, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
                            Chino....

Does he actually have two different colored eyes, or is that just the lighting?

Pugs can be sneaky little bastards though... My uncle's had 2 or 3 of them at any given time over the last 2 decades or so, and he was sitting down to a barbecued steak dinner one night. Pug starts barking his head off and looking in the general direction of the front door, so my uncle gets up to see who's at the door, and the minute he leaves, dog jumps up on his chair, grabs the steak in his mouth and runs like Hell!
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by Hardrock69 View Post
                              You can attach it to your post. When you have your posting window open, scroll down to where it says manage attachements.

Or...go to www.tinypic.com, click the browse button, select your photo, then click "upload". A window will open up where you have to type in a captcha code, do that, and you will have several links show up that you can use. The one for posting in forums is the one with the image tags in front of and behind the web address of the image [img]webaddress[/img].

You copy and past that line into your post.

Like the very next post I am making.
                              Argentina is banned from Tinypic.com, and later I made it with Imageshack.us, I was very happy, but it lasted less than 30´. Argentina is banned from the world!!! Sorry, I didn´t voted them!!!
                              Can someone help me?? I will send the photo to anyone who want to post it, thank you .
                              Last edited by katina; 03-13-2012, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
                                Does he actually have two different colored eyes, or is that just the lighting?

Pugs can be sneaky little bastards though... My uncle's had 2 or 3 of them at any given time over the last 2 decades or so, and he was sitting down to a barbecued steak dinner one night. Pug starts barking his head off and looking in the general direction of the front door, so my uncle gets up to see who's at the door, and the minute he leaves, dog jumps up on his chair, grabs the steak in his mouth and runs like Hell!
                                Ha! Buddy does something similar, but not to get food.....it is when he wants to play. I will ask him if he wants out (though I know what he wants). He will immediately run to the door and start jumping around as if he wants out. As soon as I get near the door, he runs over and grabs his squeaky toy, because what he REALLY wants to do is play!

That is some advanced thinking there. Subterfuge, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X