Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sammy Hagar says he’s not surprised Roth-Van Halen tour has postponed dozens of dates

By Associated Press, Updated: Friday, May 18, 6:32 PM

ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. — Sammy Hagar says he’s not surprised the Van Halen tour with David Lee Roth seems to be crumbling.

He’s only surprised it took this long. The band postponed dozens of concerts that had been scheduled for this summer, without giving a reason.

But Hagar, who had replaced Roth in the band and fronted Van Halen for more than a decade, thinks he knows why.

He says brothers Eddie and Alex Van Halen are hard to get along with. If they weren’t, Hagar says, he’d still be in the band.

Hagar made the comments in response to a question from The Associated Press on Friday in Atlantic City, where he donated $10,000 to a church food pantry before a concert with his current band, Chickenfoot.

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

© The Washington Post Company

Comment

• Hagar needs to learn two words.." no comment"...You don't have to answer every single VH question you are asked...of course,that would pretty much give him nothing to talk about.

Comment

• Sheep Cunt spews forth in predictable fashion

Comment

• Originally posted by Yount View Post
          Hagar:
          … for him to be thrown out of Van Halen is the biggest joke ever. To me, I can’t even respect that band anymore. Come on. Throw me out, yeah, sure, I’m unreasonable sometimes, but Mikey? He never even argues with you! Mike’s the first guy there, he knows his parts, and he’s the last guy to leave. He’s the most dedicated band member I’ve ever worked with in my life, and the most consistent.

Like I said, first guy there, has his shit together, never, ever says “I forgot my part”… he’s like a machine, and he’s fun and he’s soulful. Why you wouldn’t want him in a band, man, I don’t know.

Van Halen’s loss is Chickenfoot’s gain I’d say.

(Laughs) Oh yeah – I said that Chickenfoot didn’t want to be an opening act for another band, unless it was on a festival, but if we got the opportunity, I’d open for Van Halen! (laughs) Any day… I’d do it for free, I’d pay the whole tour out of my own pocket!
          Wait a sec... Spam didn't actually SAY this, did he?

Risking that I'm getting punked here by a clever Roth Army fauxgarhita quote, here is my retort:

Mike's dismissal was a necessary evil. Was it handled the best way? Probably not. But it's Van Halen we're talking about - Spam of all people should understand THAT. Without Mike being sent to pasture, there would be no Wolf. Without Wolf, there would be no Edward. Without Eddie Van Halen, there would be no Van Halen because there would be no Dave if there was no Ed, which ends with the same result of the equation. Cripes, an arm-chair band manager such as myself can figure this out without even taking the Ray Danniels School of Rock Band Fuckery night class.

Tell me I just wasted my time on this phony quote...
          My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post

ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. — Sammy Hagar says he’s not surprised the Van Halen tour with David Lee Roth seems to be crumbling.

He’s only surprised it took this long. The band postponed dozens of concerts that had been scheduled for this summer, without giving a reason.

But Hagar, who had replaced Roth in the band and fronted Van Halen for more than a decade, thinks he knows why.

He says brothers Eddie and Alex Van Halen are hard to get along with. If they weren’t, Hagar says, he’d still be in the band.

Hagar made the comments in response to a question from The Associated Press on Friday in Atlantic City, where he donated $10,000 to a church food pantry before a concert with his current band, Chickenfoot.

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Hey Sammy, how are those ticket sales going? Feeling a little insecure again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post

And again to Fucking ass wipe Hagar just so it is here for all eternity:

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• "He says brothers Eddie and Alex Van Halen are hard to get along with. If they weren’t, Hagar says, he’d still be in the band."

No Sammy, you were kicked out because 'Van Hagar' was no longer a viable project - in the studio or on tour - as we all saw in 2004. And while the brothers are indeed difficult to get along with, or were, they had also had enough of your embarrassing lyrics and disrespectful attitude to their early music. You are an insignificant try-hard. Go away.

Comment

• In many ways the perfect band would be a Dave fronted VH with Hagar as their business/PR manager with no musical input.

*ironic mode activated*
                  I could play "Stairway To Heaven" when I was 12. Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was 22. I think that says quite a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by VimFuego View Post
                    In many ways the perfect band would be a Dave fronted VH with Hagar as their business/PR manager with no musical input.

*ironic mode activated*
                    what the fuck are you drinking or smoking man VH existed before the red fucker...no need for him...sorry if I 'm out of context here didn't read the previous post ...anyways fuck hagar
                    Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Originally posted by So this is love View Post
                      what the fuck are you drinking or smoking man VH existed before the red fucker...no need for him...sorry if I 'm out of context here didn't read the previous post ...anyways fuck hagar
                      I'm implying Hagar's only talent is PR.

PR isn't exactly one of VH's strong points, is it? Look at the fiasco they are making right now of this postponed tour issue.
                      VH are great musicians but woeful business men.

(also im just being ironic)
                      I could play "Stairway To Heaven" when I was 12. Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was 22. I think that says quite a lot.

Comment

PR isn't exactly one of VH's strong points, is it? Look at the fiasco they are making right now of this postponed tour issue.

This fucks only "talent" is....... inspiring people like this to buy his pathetic beach comber lifestyle.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Somebody needs to check Sam's tequila distillery. I think somebody mixed some peyote in with the agave, because he's fucking hallucinating again.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

I hate Hagar so I couldn't thank you for the rest of your post ...PR is hagars forte naaa fuck him...he's rich good for him it doesn't make him more likeable to me
                            Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
                              Somebody needs to check Sam's tequila distillery. I think somebody mixed some peyote in with the agave, because he's fucking hallucinating again.

This asshole can't sell out a Chuck E Cheeses, with a pizza and 10 dollars worth of tokens thrown in. A 1,000 seat venue with seats to spare.......sonofabitch.........at what age does Alzheimers set in?

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Originally posted by NIN1211 View Post
                                This asshole can't sell out a Chuck E Cheeses, with a pizza and 10 dollars worth of tokens thrown in. A 1,000 seat venue with seats to spare.......sonofabitch.........at what age does Alzheimers set in?
                                He's far too lucky to get Alzheimers. Unfortunatley.

Comment

Working...
                                X