Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Fuck it. Let's make Steve Perry president. He can sing "Don't Stop Believing" to us and tell us there is still hope left in the world.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yeah like Tony Soprano...

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        It's possible he could be the next president and he doesn't 'believe' in evolution or climate change and his answer to the economic problems is more praying...
        Any worse than George W?
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yes I think he is a little bit.

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

Well, apparently there are homophobes in the Scottish Parliament now, so maybe we shouldn't get too high on our horses....
            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by binnie
              Any worse than George W?
              Supposedly he makes W look like a rocket scientist. So, yes - imagine a MORE dim-witted W in office. If that happens, we're doomed.
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

In all fairness to W and Perry and Bachmann and Palin and any of the other dingbats, if they want to run for President, sure, knock yourself out... It's a free country, it's a democracy, go right ahead....

It's the stupid fucks that would VOTE for these idiots that I have the problem with.....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by binnie
                  Well, apparently there are homophobes in the Scottish Parliament now, so maybe we shouldn't get too high on our horses....
                  Green party leader Patrick Harvie has condemned the Scottish Parliament for letting the leader of a 'homophobic' academic institution to address MSPs.

Cecil Samuelson, president of US-based Brigham Young University - which is owned and run by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - was asked to deliver the Time For Reflection speech before Holyrood on Wednesday.

Mr Harvie said: "Mr Samuelson should never have been invited to address the Scottish Parliament, given he leads an institutionally homophobic academic institution.

"Contrary to the position he holds, there is nothing dishonourable about loving another man or another woman, and the idea that a university might expel students for feeling otherwise is utterly outdated and absurd.

"Parliament is an institution for the whole of Scotland, and this platform must never again be given to someone with this kind of attitude to Scotland's gays and lesbians."

The university's honor code, published on its website, states: "One's stated same-gender attraction is not an honor code issue. However, the honor code requires all members of the university community to manifest a strict commitment to the law of chastity.

"Homosexual behaviour is inappropriate and violates the honor code. Homosexual behaviour includes not only sexual relations between members of the same sex but all forms of physical intimacy that give expression to homosexual feelings."

A Scottish Parliament spokeswoman said: "A wide range of faith and non-faith speakers have taken part in Time For Reflection, and every speaker is issued with guidance which makes clear all contributions in the chamber must be consistent with the principle of equal opportunities for all and should not include remarks or comments which are discriminatory."
                  I never knew they even had a 'Time for reflection' speech.

What a crock of shit!

All the main religions are homophobic just to different degrees. Probably added as a compromise when someone asked what they should do in place of the Christian prayers at the start of the UK parliament.

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    In all fairness to W and Perry and Bachmann and Palin and any of the other dingbats, if they want to run for President, sure, knock yourself out... It's a free country, it's a democracy, go right ahead....

It's the stupid fucks that would VOTE for these idiots that I have the problem with.....
                    True dat...it's one thing, the candidates being so stupid they don't understand the reason and NEED for separation of church and state (pretty much immediately disqualifies them as candidates IMO), but further anyone stupid enough to vote for someone that wants to blur that line shouldn't be allowed to vote. It's the basic foundation of this country, and if you don't even get that...
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I don't think a lot of these so called religious people are very religious at all. They are more of what I would call opportunists. Do you honestly think Sarah Palin is religious? These politicians and politician wannabes think playing the role of being religious will help them get elected. The problem is if you go too overboard on it you may alienate the swing vote that decides presidential elections.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Little Texan
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It's possible he could be the next president and he doesn't 'believe' in evolution or climate change and his answer to the economic problems is more praying...
                        I wouldn't want him praying for our economy. Back in April of this year, he called for Texans to pray for rain. Well, only 15-20% of the state was in exceptional drought then, and now it is more like 75-80% exceptional after all of the praying! So, by that logic, I figure we wouldn't have an economy left by the time he got through praying for it to get better. Look, that big prayer meeting down in Houston last weekend was nothing more than a political stunt by Perry to capture the support of the religious right wingnut Repukes for a future Presidential run, nothing more. We've had this jackass in office for the last 10 years and we can't get rid of him. There are too many stupid rednecks that keep voting for this fucker every election. All we need is another religious fucknut like Dumbya in office waging more wars because "gawd told him to".

Comment

• Little Texan
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I believe I've never voted for the fucker in any election, even back in my hardcore neocon Repuke days of the early 2000's.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Little Texan
                            I wouldn't want him praying for our economy. Back in April of this year, he called for Texans to pray for rain. Well, only 15-20% of the state was in exceptional drought then, and now it is more like 75-80% exceptional after all of the praying! So, by that logic, I figure we wouldn't have an economy left by the time he got through praying for it to get better. Look, that big prayer meeting down in Houston last weekend was nothing more than a political stunt by Perry to capture the support of the religious right wingnut Repukes for a future Presidential run, nothing more. We've had this jackass in office for the last 10 years and we can't get rid of him. There are too many stupid rednecks that keep voting for this fucker every election. All we need is another religious fucknut like Dumbya in office waging more wars because "gawd told him to".
                            Lets face it if prayer worked the way Perry says it does then the world would be run by Muslim clerics by now. A billion x 5 a day is a lot of praying.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

Or the Supreme Court Justices who hand them an election they didnt win...........

Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

That signature does not fill you will any optimism about his mental powers.

What's with the capital letters in the middle of Perry? How can the governor of Texas not know the difference between r and R or is this a cultural thing?
                                Maybe it's a subliminal thing to convince Repukes that he has the endorsement of their REAL Messiah, Ronald Reagan.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...