• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

2 Dead NYPD and 1 Deputy in Pinellas County

Gunman executes 2 NYPD cops as ‘revenge’ for Garner

Two uniformed NYPD officers were shot dead Saturday afternoon as they sat in their marked police car on a Brooklyn street corner — in what investigators believe was a crazed gunman’s *assassination-style mission to avenge Eric Garner and Michael Brown.

“No warning, no provocation — they were quite simply assassinated, targeted for their uniform,” Police Commissioner William Bratton said.

Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos were working overtime as part of an anti-terrorism drill in Bedford-Stuyvesant just before 3 p.m. when they were shot point-blank in the head by lone gunman Ismaaiyl Brinsley, 28, who had addresses in Georgia, Maryland and Brooklyn.

Moments after killing the two officers, Brinsley, too, was dead, having turned his gun on himself on a nearby subway platform as cops closed in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Police officer shot, killed overnight in Tarpon Springs; suspect in custody

TARPON SPRINGS --

A police officer was shot and killed overnight in Tarpon Springs, and a suspect has been taken into custody, authorities said.

The shooting happened at 3 a.m. at or near 199 Grand Boulevard, a few blocks from the city's Sponge Docks. The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office and Tarpon Springs Police Department are investigating.

Authorities haven't said whether there are any other injuries or identified the officer or suspect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"fundamental transformation of America"
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Mayor Bill de Blasio said this is 'not the time for politics' following the murder of two police officers in Brooklyn on Saturday.

Eyewitness claims 'people were CLAPPING AND LAUGHING' at the scene where two cops were killed

Mayor Bill de Blasio said this is 'not the time for politics' following the murder of two police officers in Brooklyn on Saturday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marxist mayor playing politics.

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Scary shit, man.. Once they turn on cops you're fucked.
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Being a cop isnt a job most want already..now you add a target to your uniform..

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

No, Al Sharpton adds a target to your uniform...

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. The protesters have been openly calling for the death of cops. This is what they call justice. Remember - no justice/no peace really means they want to be free to run around doing whatever the fuck they want to and the police and society are supposed to accept it. And if we don't? Then you have protests like this one below and then you wind up with dead cops.

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• jacksmar
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

The beauty of the irony is the police union endorsed Ubama.

The police acted stupidly. "fundamental transformation of America".

Comment

• mh5150
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2010

WHERE IS THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN? 📢📢📢📡📡📡

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Damn shame the drunk bitch that killed those kids didnt plow into this group of outstanding citizens..

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                    Damn shame the drunk bitch that killed those kids didnt plow into this group of outstanding citizens..
                    Now, now, those "cititzens" were simply expressing their rights to assemble and free speech. See, nowadays, when people say "If I get up there, I'm gonna start a riot" and "Burn this bitch down!!" and "What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? NOW!!", what they really mean is "here, let me give you a hug. I love you. Peace." They don't really mean what they say and even if they do, you can't hold them accountable for it because the White Man is keeping them down.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Mind your own business, they have a right to kill cops...

Just like if you're in line and see a ****** robbing a store...

Just mind your own business and let the ****** rob the bitch...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

What time are the riots scheduled for tonite? I just checked the Honkie Network News and didn't see when or where we're supposed to burn some shit down real good. I got plenty of gas and I got the back seats laid down in my SUV so I can stock up on cheap beer and TVs.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Maybe it's a setup...

Where were these two cops (Hispanic and Asian) from ??

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            Maybe it's a setup...

Where were these two cops (Hispanic and Asian) from ??
                            Let me guess...... the Jews did it?
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Well......it is a spic and a nip that got killed!

E-Jesus approves!
                              Originally posted by vandeleur
                              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Working...