X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
    I'll say this though, I believe if Jon (or Wolf) really wanted to lose the weight he absolutely could. I honestly believe with the right mind set and motivation there is nothing you can't do with your body.
    I don't know... I tried like hell to get my body to stay up drinkin all night after 50 without feeling like crap the following couple of days... Just can't do it. So I gave up...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZahZoo
      I don't know... I tried like hell to get my body to stay up drinkin all night after 50 without feeling like crap the following couple of days... Just can't do it. So I gave up...
      6 more years...
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by BumBahDeeDah
        David Lee Roth is the Pete Rose of music. Well, was.
        Even Charlie Hustle slowed down a bit. Gettin' old is for the birds.

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
          All due respect...but I don't want to look that close....
          Why not? What's in Jon's y fronts that scares you so?

Cheers!

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

The only times I stayed up all night drinking and didn't have a debilitating hangover was when I did coke in the late 70s. In the early 80s they started cutting coke with all kinds of nasty shit that turned the euphoric buzz into a paranoid teeth gritting buzz that I didn't care for. I'd drink so much liquor to couteract that buzz I'd be totally worthless the next day. Quit doing anything but smoke and drink when I turned 30. I've drank too much a few times since then but I haven't gone to bed so drunk I got the spins or horked since then.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

You're lucky. I can't even get my body to drink anymore. My liver just needs a fork in it - it's more than done.

I'm in the market for a new, hardly-used liver. If you know any health nuts who aren't using theirs, holler my way. We can do business.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                6 more years...
                Hahahahaha, LOZER!

Old fart. Mummy. You're over the hill, son. You ain't cool no' mo'. When the kids walk past you they say "Damn, homie. Lookit that old fogie. I hope I NEVAH reach dat age, nigga."

That's how kids talk these days. Of course, you being OLD, natcheral you don't know nuthin' 'bout it.

Yo.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

I honestly believe with the right mind set and motivation there is nothing you can't do with your body.
                  Well, I'm motivated, I just need to get you into the right mind set. We'll start with a couple of bottles of something.

Cheers!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

You ain't old until you put Grecian Formula on your pubes.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      The only times I stayed up all night drinking and didn't have a debilitating hangover was when I did coke in the late 70s. In the early 80s they started cutting coke with all kinds of nasty shit that turned the euphoric buzz into a paranoid teeth gritting buzz that I didn't care for. I'd drink so much liquor to couteract that buzz I'd be totally worthless the next day. Quit doing anything but smoke and drink when I turned 30. I've drank too much a few times since then but I haven't gone to bed so drunk I got the spins or horked since then.
                      The days of being young and dumb. Ha! ha! If you survive and are smart about it later you get to be the old indian chief manipulating the younger dumb fucks who think they are smart than the old farts.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Those who never misspent their youth wasted their youth.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

I'll say this though, I believe if Jon (or Wolf) really wanted to lose the weight he absolutely could. I honestly believe with the right mind set and motivation there is nothing you can't do with your body.
                          Yup. I laying out a plan and doing it. If you don't know how to make a plan that works, plenty of people who do. Wolf lives in the heart of the entertainment business where looking good is everything. Them hills are loaded with some of the best personal trainers. He can afford one.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I really don't drink much anymore. Drank like a fish at ate 20.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              Those who never misspent their youth wasted their youth.
                              Ain't that the truth. And your 20s are meant to be one long blur. I couldn't imagine having a family and responsibilities back in my 20s.
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                                Why not? What's in Jon's y fronts that scares you so?

Cheers!
                                It's not even the visual so much as the potential smell....
                                Originally posted by perilouspete
                                fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

Working...