Hi from the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from the UK

Been a VH fan for a long time , since 1978. Saw the classic VH at the now defunct Rainbow Theatre in London in both 1979 and 1980 and at Monsters of Rock at Donnington in 1984. Used to have all the early bootlegs on cassette tape !! Only regret is they didn't tour in the UK to support Fair Warning , had to console myself with listening to the Greensboro mixing board tape over and over again , the one with the extended intro to On Fire , classic VH !!!

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi sadsy and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

Welcome!

Sit back and enjoy the ride....
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Sadsy, I was at that Rainbow gig in 1980!!

Remember Dave with the bottle of Vodka/Gin/ whatever it was, telling us all that Whitesnake had to cancel their Hammy show due to a bad throat.

"I told him man........you can drink the beer, but don't drink the fuckin' water!!!!

Marvellous stuff!!

Comment

Yeah , went to both nights in 1980.... DLR - " Van Halen is ending up its' European Tour in style right here !!! "

Comment

Hi from Buenos Aires !

I am a VH fan since 1978, welcome aboard Sadsy!

Comment

Originally posted by azel View Post
              Sadsy, I was at that Rainbow gig in 1980!!

Remember Dave with the bottle of Vodka/Gin/ whatever it was, telling us all that Whitesnake had to cancel their Hammy show due to a bad throat.

"I told him man........you can drink the beer, but don't drink the fuckin' water!!!!

Marvellous stuff!!

Comment

Thank you !!

Comment

You were a bunch of rowdy motherfuckers at that Donnington show.

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Vividly remember plastic bottles of piss being thrown all over the place , charming !!!

Comment

You drink whats in the bottle and then you piss what you drank back into it and throw it. Hey. That way you don't have to miss part of the show to run to the lav for a leak.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

If you'd had to run to the lav there you'd have missed all the show !!!!!

Comment

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Hellooooo gooood evening aaaand welcome.
                            Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                            the chazzers are so lucky
                            so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

I could play "Stairway To Heaven" when I was 12. Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was 22. I think that says quite a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X