X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Little Texan
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    Yeah, I can just see this ending in another "White Bronco chase" moment, with the arrest of this racist murdering douchebag turned into a major media event.
    Hopefully he won't get O.J.'s and Casey Anthony's jury if that's the case.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Yeah, I can just see this ending in another "White Bronco chase" moment, with the arrest of this racist murdering douchebag turned into a major media event.
      Fuck you dude!

I'm not taking sides in this bullshit, but you don't know the facts...

What if you honestly shot someone in self defense and the media and the President weighed in against you ??

I'm not saying Zimmerman is innocent by any means...

Just pointing out that his chances at a fair trial are gone because of people like you...

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Self defense went out the window when the racist murdering douchebag followed the unarmed kid even after the 911 dispatchers told him not to do so.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Bullshit...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If you are pursuing/stalking/following somebody, that by very definition cannot be self defense. If Trayvon Martin had been armed and shot Zimmerman, he could have claimed self-defense, since he was the one being followed. Unfortunately, Skittles don't work so well as a weapon.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Self defense went out the window when the racist murdering douchebag followed the unarmed kid even after the 911 dispatchers told him not to do so.
              Was thinking about that earlier. Say he doesn't follow. Then later hears of a family getting killed or a woman getting raped or a car getting stolen? Then he thinks back fuck, I KNEW that fucker was up to something. This scenario happens a lot. And if he were just a murderous racist, why did he call 911 in the first place?
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                Was thinking about that earlier. Say he doesn't follow. Then later hears of a family getting killed or a woman getting raped or a car getting stolen? Then he thinks back fuck, I KNEW that fucker was up to something. This scenario happens a lot. And if he were just a murderous racist, why did he call 911 in the first place?
                Because the idiot had this cop wannabe mentality, and those "fucking coons" "always get away with it"*. He had made literally dozens of previous 911 calls, usually bitching about some random black person.

*- direct quotes from the racist murdering douchebag himself
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Just my opinion, but I don't think approaching somebody rules out self defense. Say somebody pulls their car over in your yard and you walk over to see what's happening. Most people would ask the person what's up and if they need any help. If the driver attacks you, you have the right to defend yourself. And I mean attacks you - as in physically starts trying to beat the shit out of you. But that doesn't sound like what happened here. Zimmerman was within his rights to SPEAK to the kid, speak to him and ask him what's up. But in order for the kid to have attacked Zimmerman, Zimmerman would have had to have been pretty damn close. The bottom line is this: Zimmerman didn't see this kid committing any crime - the kid wasn't breaking down a neighbor's door, wasn't strangling anybody, nothing. I don't give two fucks if he was wearing a Black Power hoodie and singing Cop Killer. If you see somebody you think is suspicious you call the cops and let them handle it.

I'm not taking sides. All the details will come out and we'll see what happened. Or we won't.
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • May 2010

Originally posted by sadaist

The guy is not Batman Sorry. 35 911 calls over 3 years. Batman does not use a gun.
                    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Not even close. It's more than obvious that Zimmerman is a sociopath, the racist part is just his shadow. Problem with him is, like all sociopaths, he seriously believes he was just in his actions and he will do anything to prove his point. He turned himself in quietly for he really has no reason to run from anybody. Will he face serious time on a second degree murder charge? Probably although not a maximum sentence.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                        The guy is not Batman Sorry. 35 911 calls over 3 years. Batman does not use a gun.
                        Look what he does carry! Tear gas, lasers, explosive grenades...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                          Not even close. It's more than obvious that Zimmerman is a sociopath, the racist part is just his shadow. Problem with him is, like all sociopaths, he seriously believes he was just in his actions and he will do anything to prove his point. He turned himself in quietly for he really has no reason to run from anybody. Will he face serious time on a second degree murder charge? Probably although not a maximum sentence.
                          The reason I feel like packing a gun is there are people like Zimmerman out there.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                            Look what he does carry! Tear gas, lasers, explosive grenades...

I'm sure there is something kinky in there to use on Catwoman when he catches her.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              The reason I feel like packing a gun is there are people like Zimmerman out there.
                              I'd almost agree, but then I'd feel like I was buying into the whole fucked up "wild west/shoot 'em up" mentality that's in part responsible for this shit.

I'm all for being armed to protect your home from intruders, but that wasn't the case here. And it's a pretty safe bet getting into a public shootout with an armed pussy like Zimmerman would likely result in (more) innocent lives being lost...
                              Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Being armed doesn't mean that you're dangerous. Everybody should be prepared to defend their home - and yes, home invasions occur on a regular basis in every part of the country. But what if you're at the Walmart, you just put your kid in the car seat and some punk comes up and tries to carjack you? Happened twice within the last two years within 20 miles of where I'm sitting. Everybody should be prepared to defend themselves. Whether it's a legally acquired handgun or pepper spray. But there's a difference between being prepared to defend yourself and going and looking for trouble.
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...