In case there was any doubt about that the file is called FU.jpg

Putting it on the front page.

Comment

• nick500
      Groupie
      • Jul 2019

Originally posted by mattynew
      Roth's response to Gene Simmons:

The official David Lee Roth website. The Roth Show videos, playlists and more.

Too Funny!
      Good on Dave.
      One finger is worth a thousand words.

Comment

• mattynew
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Aug 2021

Simmons apologizes to Dave:

‘It reminds me of the guy that gets out of a truck and says, “Hey I’m sorry, buddy, I didn’t mean to run you over.” Well, what the f***’s the difference? You’ve been run over’

Speaking to Us Weekly, Simmons apologised for his remarks, saying: “I don’t mean to hurt people’s feelings, and every once in a while, diarrhoea of the mouth comes out.
        “I read that quote, and somehow, the way they put it together, I think I said something like, ‘Nobody touched David in his prime. Not Robert Plant, not [Mick] Jagger. He was the king.’ Then somehow, there was a segue to, ‘Elvis, bloated on the ground, fat and naked,’ and ‘I don’t want to see that.’
        “I wasn’t talking about David, but that doesn’t matter,” he continued. “What matters is I hurt David’s feelings, and that’s more important than the intent. So, I sincerely apologise for that. I didn’t mean to hurt his feelings. It reminds me of the guy that gets out of a truck and says, ‘Hey I’m sorry, buddy, I didn’t mean to run you over.’ Well, what the f***’s the difference? You’ve been run over.”

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Rare that you see celebrities respond to media instigated bullshit with sincerity... At least Gene appears to have owned it and showed respect. Rare...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

DLR on New Year's Eve in Vegas, then January 1st, 5th, and 7th and 8th. On sale Saturday October 2nd
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• rwc
              Groupie
              • Feb 2004

One final roll call?

The silence is deafening from the army, but I'll be there for the last two shows.

Multiple sites are reporting that Alex will be on the kit. Maybe Mike will be on bass. I trust that Sammy stays home.
              I'm thinking the last show has a few surprises - an Eat Em And Smile mini reunion would be very cool, Wolf might be there, and there could be a few other special guests (Dave Grohl, Taylor Hawkins, John 5, etc).

Originally posted by twonabomber
              DLR on New Year's Eve in Vegas, then January 1st, 5th, and 7th and 8th. On sale Saturday October 2nd

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by rwc

Multiple sites are reporting that Alex will be on the kit. Maybe Mike will be on bass. I trust that Sammy stays home.
                I'm thinking the last show has a few surprises - an Eat Em And Smile mini reunion would be very cool, Wolf might be there, and there could be a few other special guests (Dave Grohl, Taylor Hawkins, John 5, etc).
                I'm thinking a lot of people are going to be disappointed when none of this happens
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• rwc
                  Groupie
                  • Feb 2004

I'm thinking a lot of people are going to be disappointed when none of this happens
                  Well, yeah. There is that. Either way, this is the last ever shot of Classic VH.
                  I'll order a bottle of Jack and a glazed donut, for here; and say thank-you, good-bye, and see you on the other side.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by rwc
                    there could be a few other special guests (Dave Grohl, Taylor Hawkins, John 5, etc).
                    No Grohl call, please...

Originally posted by rwc
                    Either way, this is the last ever shot of Classic VH.
                    Nope. The last ever CVH gig took place in Nurember on September 2nd, 1984.
                    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• rwc
                      Groupie
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                      Nope. The last ever CVH gig took place in Nurember on September 2nd, 1984.
                      I said it was a shot of Classic VH, not the full bottle.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Not none, if Hagar turns up jamming on stage I'll eat your stripper pole...

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          That is so sad and painful to watch. It's way past time for many of these acts to just hang it up.

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Dave as old as he is at least sang with his real voice , Paul Stanley is a karaoke act with two KI$$ imposters.

Genes hypocrisy knows no bounds….

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Those Youtube comments were brutal. Saying Ki$$ sees their fans as being nothing more than human ATM machines is brilliant.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

If you are looking for the discussion on how the site is run, trolls and other assorted fun... Check the Webmaster Feedback forum.

Welcome to Dave's final tour thread...

Carry on.
                                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...