OBAMA: Muslims built 'the very fabric of our nation'...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
    And if you are Canadian...the pass system used in Israel/West Bank is based on our old Indian Reserve Pass system. Canada's legacy...how to occupy land and oppress the former occupants...
    Ah that's the legacy anywhere that you had a more advanced society coming into an area where you had a less advanced society. When you are dividing up plots of land and selling them and putting up fences, nomads chasing herds of bison kind of get in the way.

Chairman Mao said it bluntly. Power grows out of the barrel of a gun. We like to talk about laws but laws only work if there is enforcement. The Chinese say you can't wrap fire with paper. Meaning all the laws in the world can't beat enforcement. The problem the natives had is they didn't have the enforcement to make their lifestyle and laws work. Sure they put up one hell of a fight and even won some battles but they didn't have the momentum.

Why were the treaties not honored? They natives couldn't enforce them. Why does our government break it's own laws constantly? Because they can. Nobody is going in and arresting the politicians or even voting enough of them out of office. They are like "Fuck You!" We know it's not constitutional but we do what we want because we are in charge and you are not.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 07-30-2014, 04:36 AM.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      I think ISIS is the Muslim Brotherhood flying a different flag. Saudi sponsored riff raff. Probably stirring shit so the neocons have an excuse to warmonger some more. Interesting Dick Cheney came out of mothballs right about when ISIS got going. Some people don't want us out of Iraq. It's not really countries anymore. It's corporations. All you need is money and you can buy a private army from numerous venders around the world.
      Has anybody seen any of these fuckers without a mask yet? This whole thing seems too well organized and too propaganda heavy to be just some random 12th century religious wackjobs. And now they are even blowing up their own religious sites. Not a good way to gain public support in that part of the world.

What if these guys turned out to be just as "Muslim" as those obviously white skinned masked idiots a few years back that did the false flag beheading videos, and could barely speak enough Arabic to get through the script?

NuttyYahoo wants to bring down the Dome of the Rock. And the fundagelicals will love him for it, because they think it will speed up the emergence of my son, the Antichrist, and the return of JC to earth. Now these fools have given him the perfect scapegoat to blame it on.

Pretty damned convenient, if you ask this Devil......
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Satan
        Has anybody seen any of these fuckers without a mask yet? This whole thing seems too well organized and too propaganda heavy to be just some random 12th century religious wackjobs. And now they are even blowing up their own religious sites. Not a good way to gain public support in that part of the world.
        If you don't believe this, why do you believe the Oklahoma City bombing lies ??

Comment

• Guitar Shark
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

OK, I'll bite. What lies?
          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ELVIS
            If you don't believe this, why do you believe the Oklahoma City bombing lies in oklahoma??
            he wasn't done.

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
            sharkbite!!!!!!!!!! _______\o/______________/\___________
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Satan

What if these guys turned out to be just as "Muslim" as those obviously white skinned masked idiots a few years back that did the false flag beheading videos, and could barely speak enough Arabic to get through the script?

NuttyYahoo wants to bring down the Dome of the Rock. And the fundagelicals will love him for it, because they think it will speed up the emergence of my son, the Antichrist, and the return of JC to earth. Now these fools have given him the perfect scapegoat to blame it on.

Pretty damned convenient, if you ask this Devil......
              Usually a movement slowly forms. You can see it. This ISIS thing just happened and reports out of Iraq and Syria are saying these thugs don't act like people from the area and a lot of their equipment and clothing are new. Also there is a contractor based out of Arizona with a Washington DC office named ISIS. Their main area of operations is the middle east. We have all these corporate contractors that could organize such things without even having to go through the government. Gee. We can't audit the Federal Reserve Bank. What keeps The Fed from making some extra money on their computers and putting it in the corrupt banks and giving ISIS a line of credit. It would be so easy. Nobody is auditing shit anymore.

Oh and the propaganda is way over the top. Basically engineered to get a response. The problem is the american public are tired of war. The average american is more concerned about the collection agencies on their ass than what is going on in Iraq or Syria.
              Last edited by Nitro Express; 07-30-2014, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

I'm sure nobody will get this reference...
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Look it up...

Watch the local news clips immediately following the bombing...

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER

sharkbite!!!!!!!!!! _______\o/______________/\___________

You need Jesus, fresh air and less energy drinks...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

You need Jesus, fresh air and less energy drinks...
                      i live in az, lots of jesuses. i go out once an hour to smoke. water and beer, no other drinks.
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Mushroom
                        Commando
                        • Jul 2009

Look it up...

Yes the news reports immediately following major events are always the most accurate.

Dude you are turning into a total whackjob. Go to a psychiatrist.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Look it up...

Since you're the one making the claim that the accepted view is a lie, I'd say the burden is on you to provide evidence to the contrary. Since you've declined to provide any backup, I'll put this one in my growing "crockpot Elvis conspiracy theories" pile.
                          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

I'll put this one in my growing "crockpot Elvis conspiracy theories" pile.
                            gonna need a bigger boat __\O/____/\___

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP

I'm sure nobody will get this reference...
                              I blame Hollywood. Them black cloth wearing assholes look like they came right out of an Indiana Jones movie.

Last edited by Nitro Express; 07-30-2014, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                                I blame Hollywood. Them black flag waiving assholes look like they came right out of an Indiana Jones movie.
                                So can we kill em or not? The hell with reading all this stuff. Just tell me who to shoot first.
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...