Ralph Peters calls Obama "a total pussy" on live television.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Ralph Peters calls Obama "a total pussy" on live television.

I think he's giving that tyrannt too much credit.

• WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Bump (because Obama is a Pussy and the liberals have pussified America)

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The Stacey Dash clip was funny too.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Just for context here, Ralph Peters is the treasonous PNAC scumbag who thought he had the right to redraw the borders of the entire Middle East......

...so I'd take anything that looney tunes says with a 10 lb bag of Kosher salt.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Ah, that was great.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
            Just for context here, Ralph Peters is the treasonous PNAC scumbag who thought he had the right to redraw the borders of the entire Middle East......

..so I'd take anything that looney tunes says with a 10 lb bag of Kosher salt.
            Instead of attacking the man how about responding to what he said? Is it because it's easier to attack him because you have no reply to what he said? On top of that you defend Obama one day and say he's a worthless piece of shit the next. Which is it? Is he a piece of shit or a competent commander in chief?
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I didn't attack the insubordinate lunatic. I merely mentioned that he's a member of a known band of treasonous war criminals.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

I didn't attack the insubordinate lunatic. I merely mentioned that he's a member of a known band of treasonous war criminals.
                In other words you ain't got shit to say about what he said. I didn't think so.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

OK, how about this....

The asshole should be court martialed for talking shit about his commander in chief.

Isn't that in the UCMJ, mr uber patriot sockfucker?
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

OK, how about this....

The asshole should be court martialed for talking shit about his commander in chief.

As retired military, Peters is entitled to say whatever the fuck he wants to about Ubama. Including calling him a pussy. Which he is.

Comment

• jacksmar
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

OK, how about this....

so.......where in the manual for court martial??????????????
                      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                        so.......where in the manual for court martial??????????????

Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ)
                        ART. 91. INSUBORDINATE CONDUCT TOWARD WARRANT OFFICER, NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER, OR PETTY OFFICER

Any warrant officer or enlisted member who--

(1) strikes or assaults a warrant officer, noncommissioned officer, or petty officer, while that officer is in the execution of his office;

(2) willfully disobeys the lawful order of a warrant officer, noncommissioned officer, or petty officer; or

(3) treats with contempt or is disrespectful in language or deportment toward a warrant officer, noncommissioned officer, or petty officer while that officer is in the execution of his office;

shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.
                        I'd say calling the Commander in Chief a "total pussy" easily falls under category 3, wouldn't you?
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, at least Barry could actually RIDE his bike. Unlike the illegitimate fraudulent primate who occupied the White House before him....

President Bush collided with a Scottish police officer and fell during a bike ride on the grounds of the Gleneagles golf resort while attending a meeting of G-8 leaders Wednesday.

He didn't do so well with the Segway scooter either.....

Ironically, Segway originally marketed this device as "idiot-proof". Guess they picked the wrong idiot to test it?

(BTW, the training wheels photo-shopping in that picture is REALLY weak)
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

I wonder what kind of watch W wears. The Messiah, Reagan - peace be upon his name - wore a Rolex. Somehow I can't see W wearing a Rolex. I'd peg him as more of an IWC Top Gun kinda guy.

Comment

Working...