X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    News says Stewart is in "seclusion" so upset by this. Bullshit. If this asshole is upset by anything, it's not knowing if he'll have corporate sponsorship for the remainder of the year.
    Seclusion is just a fancy word for saying you're at home and not wanting to be bothered... I do it all the time!!
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
      Seclusion is just a fancy word for saying you're at home and not wanting to be bothered... I do it all the time!!
      And if you have a gun in the house, it's called Barricading.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Only if it's loaded and sitting by the door...

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Tony Stewart...hot-head or accident?

IF you understand the dynamics of Sprint cars on a dirt track... your assumption is wrong. Those cars and their weight distribution and chassis are designed for driving sideways through corners. Turning the front wheels to the right and gassing it would throw the rear end to the left... away from the idiot on the track. In addition there's a clear banking toward the center of the track where the incident occurred... that also would have caused the car to naturally shift towards the left when gunned and the front wheels turned right.

Not that I'd expect a dune buggy jockey to understand basic physics and racecar handling characteristics...
          You and I can get behind the wheel, or on anything, powered by an engine, and I will beat you. I have forgotten more about racing, than you ever knew. We all know you IT fags are IT fags, because you're nerds that don't like to get your hands dirty.

Tony Stewart had a whole lap to slow down, and get low on the track, to avoid the car he knew was there. None of the other cars that went by the guy, had to turn their wheels towards him, to avoid him.

Tony Stewart was being his typical asshole self, and it backfired on him. Nothing will convince me he wasn't trying to intimidate that dude.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Only if it's loaded and sitting by the door...
            Well it won't do much good if it's not loaded.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

It's like zoolander , keep cool boys go back to your drinks , nothing to see here
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                Try watching cars drift around a track. You turn towards the way you want your back end to drift and gas it just like Tony did. I don't think he was trying to hit him but he was trying to intimidate him. You can't tell me you wouldn't be looking towards a car you just tangled with a spun out on the last lap when you passed it under caution the very next lap. He saw him.
                Correct...but had he done what you said, he would have literally went through the kid, not hitting him with a part of the car as he did...

He was going too fast, but also positioning his wheels and gunning it was meant to miss him and he just about did accomplish that. Only Tony knows if he saw him until the last few seconds. If he did see him then yes, it is an issue of course. Now one here knows that he did.

he had that other car right in front of him with those dumb-ass wings blocking his view all the while the unfortunate kid is playing real life frogger
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Von Halen

Tony Stewart had a whole lap to slow down, and get low on the track, to avoid the car he knew was there. None of the other cars that went by the guy, had to turn their wheels towards him, to avoid him.

Tony Stewart was being his typical asshole self, and it backfired on him. Nothing will convince me he wasn't trying to intimidate that dude.
                  A few years ago he whined about rough driving by other drivers during the off season and then rammed another car on purpose at the first race of the year at Daytona. He fucked up big time and I doubt Nascar fans are going to just forget that happened anytime soon. I'd expect the other drivers will refer to the incedent as an unfortunate accident if they comment on it at all. Accidents happen when you're acting the fool but unfortunately it cost a young man his life this time.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

You and I can get behind the wheel, or on anything, powered by an engine, and I will beat you. I have forgotten more about racing, than you ever knew. We all know you IT fags are IT fags, because you're nerds that don't like to get your hands dirty.

Being an IT fag just pays the bills... I get plenty dirty and love racing anything with 4 wheels!!

I'm not saying Stewart was innocent in any of his actions on that track that night. He's always been an asshole first and a racer 2nd... But I've read and viewed a lot of commentary on this deal...

Most of the field had passed the kid before he got down to the racing surface. The car ahead of Stewart did have to swerve to avoid the kid... plus the kid had to move back up the track to avoid that car. Appeared in the frozen frames he was also moving back up the track just as the front of Stewart's car was approaching him. It appears to me the kid ran too far down into the racing groove to make his point... They estimate the cars were moving about 40mph at that point. Nothing I've seen in any of the public video indicates Stewart swerved at the kid... The sound of a motor being gassed at the point of impact can't even be verified if it was Stewart's... there were 20 other cars on the track and running when that occurred.

My current opinion is mistakes were made on both parts and the result ended tragically.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                      Correct...but had he done what you said, he would have literally went through the kid, not hitting him with a part of the car as he did...

He was going too fast, but also positioning his wheels and gunning it was meant to miss him and he just about did accomplish that. Only Tony knows if he saw him until the last few seconds. If he did see him then yes, it is an issue of course. Now one here knows that he did.

he had that other car right in front of him with those dumb-ass wings blocking his view all the while the unfortunate kid is playing real life frogger
                      Whether he intentionally drifted the car at him or not I don't believe he was trying to hurt him at all. He's going to have to live the rest of his life knowing he was responsible for ending the life of another human being. I don't think I could ever forget something like that. I've had a few close calls acting the fool but I've never seriously injuried anyone but myself.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I'm not a big Neckcar fan, but I was a guest of DEI a few times at Michigan International Speedway. They gave me hot passes, and I could literally go anywhere I wanted. I shot photo's from the pit boxes.

I took this photo of Stewart, and he didn't appear too happy. I have another one of him trying to stare me down too. He was extremely full of himself. A lot of the other guys were really cool.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

You always surprise me with your great photos...Vonzie!!

Stewart probably never seen anything that ugly behind a camera before...

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

You always surprise me with your great photos...Vonzie!!

Stewart probably never seen anything that ugly behind a camera before...
                            Ha! He definitely didn't seem attracted to me!

Pretty crazy being on pit road for the pit stops in the middle of a race.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Nah, Tony's pissed because he just found out that Von wasn't the pizza delivery guy. That sumbitch likes to eat!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Ha! He definitely didn't seem attracted to me!

Pretty crazy being on pit road for the pit stops in the middle of a race.
                                Damn! That makes me wanna put on my lucky Jr. Budweiser hat and go tear ass around town in the fag catcher!

Comment

Working...