• ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Not really...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

I have no idea about the implications of the Stand Your Ground law, but so far IMO the case is shifting towards Zimmerman's excuse of self-defense....

Zimmerman got his ass royally kicked by Martin.... Martin had him straddled on the ground and was pounding on him.....

We'll see how it goes....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        Zimmerman got his ass royally kicked by Martin.... Martin had him straddled on the ground and was pounding on him.....
        Yeah...

And the queens around here repeatedly parroted the media race card when I posted stories showing that's exactly what happened...

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm going to predict this right now.....

If this racist piece of fucking shit gets away with murder, that (combined with the BCE 5's horrendous ruling on the Voter Rights Act) is going to lead to a backlash that makes the LA riots in 1992 look like a Mormon church picnic.

And this being Florida, I'm very cynical about any chance of justice being done
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

I'm not going to debate whether he's a racist or not, he could very well be..... (and by the way, Martin called him a "cracker", so let's be fair on both sides)....

I'm just watching the testimony as it the case goes along...

And so far, if I was a juror, Zimmerman "may" have justified self-defense....

And like I said, the Stand Your Ground law will eventually get thrown into the equation....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

See how biased you are ??

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Not you, Va...

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Kinda hard to make the "self-defense" argument OR "stand your ground" defense when you the guy with the gun, disobeyed instructions and went chasing after the unarmed kid running from you - that then turned around and tried to defend HIMSELF from you the perceived attacker. The only person that had the right to "stand their ground" was Martin.
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Even if Zimmerman and his entire family didn't come off as arrogant entitled racist pricks (did you see his asshole brother on Bill Maher's show a couple months back?) the deck is already stacked to make this a powder keg.....

You have a state known for blatant political corruption - most of it geared against minorities.
                    You have a fucked up gun policy which was definitely written by and for the benefit of racists.
                    You have a jury makeup that is questionable at best.

The BCE still runs Florida. Wouldn't surprise me if Jeb wanted a race riot to come out of this.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Shaddup...

I think that's maybe what you and fail want...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                        Even if Zimmerman and his entire family didn't come off as arrogant entitled racist pricks (did you see his asshole brother on Bill Maher's show a couple months back?) the deck is already stacked to make this a powder keg.....

You have a state known for blatant political corruption - most of it geared against minorities.
                        You have a fucked up gun policy which was definitely written by and for the benefit of racists.

The BCE still runs Florida. Wouldn't surprise me if Jeb wanted a race riot to come out of this.

All I'm saying is AT THIS TIME, he's not guilty beyond reasonable doubt....

Everything, at least right now, is secondary....

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                          Shaddup...

I think that's maybe what you and fail want...
                          Nope.....

I don't think a race war would solve a damn thing in this country.

Now on the other hand......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

That's just ELBOW saying the stupidest thing he can think of for effect. He doesn't believe that shit.
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                              Kinda hard to make the "self-defense" argument OR "stand your ground" defense when you the guy with the gun, disobeyed instructions and went chasing after the unarmed kid running from you - that then turned around and tried to defend HIMSELF from you the perceived attacker. The only person that had the right to "stand their ground" was Martin.
                              How is straddling someone, holding them down and beating the shit out of them 'defending yourself?' I'm waiting to see how it all plays out before jumping to a conclusion but that's a real stretch to label "self-defense".
                              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Dr. Love
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD

This really comes across as hyperbole.
                                I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Working...