X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Mt Baker is a great outfit!!

Their Bananas Gone Nuts tastes just like fresh baked banana nut bread. They have a flavor called Spring Break which is a mix of tropical fruit flavors... real smooth not too sweet or tart. Their Blueberry taste like real not artificial blueberries...

Good thing about them is they allow you to pick your VG/PG ratio, nicotine strength and you can add extra flavor shots if you want more flavor kick. Reasonably priced too. They are based out of Seattle...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

They must know what they are doing. They went from an apartment to a real store pretty quick. That's a lot of juice sold. It's pretty cool that you can order no or any amount of nicotine added. The darn thing is the so called health organizations and big tobacco have these types of businesses in their cross hairs. The juice and vaping dealers need to pull together and get a lobby going if they want to stay around.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Actually the vaping concept was invented by a guy in China who was trying to quit smoking. He came up with the idea of heating water into steam in a device that replicated a cigarette and smoking.
        He should have just rolled up a joint of lettuce. I bonged a small piece I was using to keep my pot moist and it put out a serious amount of clean white smoke like vapor.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I doubt lettuce leaves would do anything. I do remember reading years ago that lettuce cores contained a very small amount of opium however.

And when I say "small amount", I mean you would probably have to sneak into the back of a produce truck and steal the cores out of every core of lettuce on the truck and then boil that down to concentrate it.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
            I doubt lettuce leaves would do anything.
            I didn't smoke it to get high. It sort of looked like a bud so I figured I'd see how it tasted. It was basically tasteless.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I didn't smoke it to get high. It sort of looked like a bud so I figured I'd see how it tasted. It was basically tasteless.
              So in other words, just like it is in a salad?
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

There's another word for vaping, it's "douchebaggery"...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                  So in other words, just like it is in a salad?
                  Pretty much.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    It sure looks that way in the commercials with the dude who looks like he just got up from sleeping off a three day drunk.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      He should have just rolled up a joint of lettuce. I bonged a small piece I was using to keep my pot moist and it put out a serious amount of clean white smoke like vapor.
                      It probably was steam from the water in the lettuce.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        I vape all day and I sure as shit don't do it to impress people. I'm not sure why you'd be offended by something that doesn't smell.
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Majority of people who vape are doing it to quit smoking tobacco and engage in nicotine consumption with significantly reduced harm to their bodies.

Nick engages in name calling to impress people... sadly after a decade of doing so here he still hasn't achieved his goal. But he keeps trying...
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                            I vape all day and I sure as shit don't do it to impress people. I'm not sure why you'd be offended by something that doesn't smell.
                            I'm not offended by it but I think the manufacturers would do better to advertise them as a way to help people quit smoking instead of trying convince people think they'd look cool by vaping.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Mushroom
                              Commando
                              • Jul 2009

My first reaction to seeing somebody vaping (I think this was 2013)... that dude is smoking weed and getting high. I guess it's not that simple, maybe it is. I hear a lot of news stories lately about people using butane to extract THC from marijuana and causing explosions. I suspect the end product if not burned off in an explosion could be used in the vaporizers. That's some desperate stupidity.
                              Last edited by Mushroom; 09-25-2014, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Mushroom
                                My first reaction to seeing somebody vaping (I think this was 2013)... that dude is smoking weed and getting high. I guess it's not that simple, maybe it is. I hear a lot of news stories lately about people using butane to extract THC from marijuana and causing explosions. I suspect the end product if not burned off in an explosion could be used in the vaporizers. That's some desperate stupidity.
                                I also have an oil pen and that thing fuckin' kicks ass! It's IS totally cool! I get the commercial Co2 oil carts. It is the future and it is amazing and I love it so much. And I'm very jealous of certain people in certain states that can waltz into a store and buy them for half of what I pay.

Only problem is they malfunction. Soundgarden is just starting and Searching with My Good Eye is kicking in and I'm sucking on this full cart of durban poison and all of a sudden it craps out and I'm left not-high and dry for the whole concert. I blew out the god-damn heating element! Never again! Military style redundancy from now on.
                                gnaw on it

Comment

Working...