X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
    I gotta say that I've enjoyed my girlfriends who were not well endowed up top. They were much more able to do fun stuff that larger girls could not or would not.
    Ummm...NO.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I gotta say that I've enjoyed my girlfriends who were not well endowed up top. They were much more able to do fun stuff that larger girls could not or would not. When I had my ski boat the small chested girlfriend would waterski & wakeboard as much as any of us. Made it more fun that she was being a part of the festivities. The larger chested girlfriend rarely would hop out there. Party pooper.
      I've dated girls with all sizes of knockers. Looks gets you there and actually a girl can be attractive without a huge set of jugs. I always thought Gwen Stephani was good looking and she is flat. Love her voice. Then once you are in that relationship personality means a lot. I always looked at the whole package. She might not have the tits but God was a nice set of legs and ass. I guess that's why you have more than one women. You have a few to take out on the ski boat and then the ones who stay home so you can play with their big tits later. LOL!
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

That's the thing. I prefer an attractive face over everything else. I mean, even if you fuck her for an hour every single day of the week....you gotta look at her mug the other 23 hours of the day. Better pick a good one.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
          Ummm...NO.

I tried to thank you for that post Chef, but my mouse just kept clicking on her humongous boobicides.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

That's the thing. I prefer an attractive face over everything else. I mean, even if you fuck her for an hour every single day of the week....you gotta look at her mug the other 23 hours of the day. Better pick a good one.
            Totally agree. I've never been one to discount a girl due to small chesticles, that's discrimination! And yeah, unless she's just a booty call (and you turn off the lights the moment she arrives) you WILL have to look at her face now and again...
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
              Lauren looks like the kind of chick who has woken up [come to] in a few strange rooms, gathered up her clothes from the previous night, and hoped the cab driver wasn't on the take from The Enquirer...

Rode hard, put away wet.
              Well, why should she be any different from her cousins?
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• fifth element
                Commando
                • Nov 2010

the name Barbara, (Greek in origin)
                means stranger or foreigner...

and is #667th as far as popularity goes...
                increasing GREATLY since 2009 when it sat at #1519

(too much info??)
                “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by fifth element
                  the name Barbara, (Greek in origin)
                  means stranger or foreigner...

and is #667th as far as popularity goes...
                  increasing GREATLY since 2009 when it sat at #1519

(too much info??)
                  Strange. I wonder if Gertrude is on it's way back? I actually prefer old style traditional names compared to all the trendy names I've seen the last 15 or so.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Guess the BCE didn't like his act?
                    And maybe he also did lots of cocaine....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And here is Buck himself with the very 1st Sammy hagar fan.

He was like R2D2, but only he was bipedal and homosexual.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

He looks like a metal dickhead.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Pretty much sounded like one too...

Comment

• conmee
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

Okay you pussified fucking liberal stooges... first things first.... Breasts mean A LOT... when's the last time your fucked a personality? So what if her cans are too big to fucking waterski!!!! Seriously, unless you live on a house boat and put skis on to go to work how many fucking times in a LIFETIME will the party be pooped with DDs?!?!?! On the other hand, you can tittie fuck the hell outta her after you let your waterlogged sausage dry out after fun on the goddam lake!!!! Seriously? I have had two serious relationships with the chairwomen of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee... personality is not a substitute! Better to have DDs and not need them, then to wish you had them and she makes excuses about not wanting implants... you dig?

Also... are you fucking homos going to continually bash COCAINE?!?!!? It's a helluva drug, baby!!!!

Lastly, Buck Fucking Rogers!!! Wasn't their a hot co-pilot or captain or some shite?!?! And didn't that gay ass robot usually have some sort of talking clock or computer around his goddam neck like Flava Flav!??!? Hey what were those round toys with the multi-colored buttons or whatnot on them from back in the 70s-80s? You remember what I'm talking about?!?!? It was like the Milton Bradley "Simon" but that thing only had four buttons. I seem to recall something similar that was white with more buttons.

Or it could be the coke imagining things...

That is all.

Icon™©®
                            An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                            hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Do some cocaine and fuck her in the ass!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by conmee
                                Brethren and Sistren,

Okay you pussified fucking liberal stooges... first things first.... Breasts mean A LOT... when's the last time your fucked a personality? So what if her cans are too big to fucking waterski!!!! Seriously, unless you live on a house boat and put skis on to go to work how many fucking times in a LIFETIME will the party be pooped with DDs?!?!?! On the other hand, you can tittie fuck the hell outta her after you let your waterlogged sausage dry out after fun on the goddam lake!!!! Seriously? I have had two serious relationships with the chairwomen of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee... personality is not a substitute! Better to have DDs and not need them, then to wish you had them and she makes excuses about not wanting implants... you dig?

Also... are you fucking homos going to continually bash COCAINE?!?!!? It's a helluva drug, baby!!!!

Lastly, Buck Fucking Rogers!!! Wasn't their a hot co-pilot or captain or some shite?!?! And didn't that gay ass robot usually have some sort of talking clock or computer around his goddam neck like Flava Flav!??!? Hey what were those round toys with the multi-colored buttons or whatnot on them from back in the 70s-80s? You remember what I'm talking about?!?!? It was like the Milton Bradley "Simon" but that thing only had four buttons. I seem to recall something similar that was white with more buttons.

Or it could be the coke imagining things...

That is all.

Icon™©®

Don't fucking post your long ass diatribes {copyright thing here, registered trademark, etc] without mentioning the mighty LOUNGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coke fed asshole.
                                Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...