• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
    Point proven.

Sweets, you couldn't ignore me if you tried.
    Not ignoring you, I'm laughing at your claim I shirk from a fight here.

And dont blame Sharkey because there's a bunch of people with a grudge against you. Shark would never even consider stooping to that, and you should have known better.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by MAX
      It's just insecurity and lack of character.

The Bhagavad Gita is one of the most influential spiritual texts of ancient India. In Perennial Psychology of the Bhagavad Gita, Swami Rama makes this classic scripture accessible to all students by vividly drawing out the psychological concepts found within. The teachings in this book are based on the understanding that the outside world can be mastered only when one's inner potentials are systematically explored and realized.With the guidance and commentary of Himalayan Master Swami Rama, you can explore the wisdom of the Bhagavad Gita, which allows one to be vibrant and creative in the external world while maintaining a state of inner tranquility. This commentary on the Bhagavad Gita is a unique opportunity to see the Gita through the perspective of a master yogi, and is an excellent version for practitioners of yoga meditation. Spiritual seekers, psychotherapists, and students of Eastern studies will all find a storehouse of wisdom in this volume.

The social character of psychological phenomena has never been easy to comprehend. Despite the fact that an intricate set of social relations forms our most intimate thoughts, feelings, and actions, we believe that psychology originates inside our body, in genes, hormones, the brain, and free will. Perhaps this asocial view stems from the alienated nature of most societies which makes individual activity appear to be estranged from social relations. One might have thought that the emergence of scientific psychology would have disclosed the social character of activity had overlooked. Unfortunately, a century and a which naive experience half of psychological science has failed to comprehend the elusive social character of psychological phenomena. Psychological science has evi dently been subjugated by the mystifying ideology of society. This book aims to comprehend the social character of psychological functioning. I argue that psychological functions are quintessentially so cial in nature and that this social character must be comprehended if psychological knowledge and practice are to advance. The social nature of psychological phenomena consists in the fact that they are constructed by individuals in the process of social interaction, they depend upon properties of social interaction, one of their primary purposes is facili tating social interaction, and they embody the specific character of his torically bound social relations. This viewpoint is known as sociohistorical psychology. It was artic ulated most profoundly and comprehensively by the Russian psycholo gists Lev Vygotsky and Alexander Luria during ,the 1920s and 1930s.
      Attached Files
      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

There was a point where your post, it...how you say..."jumped de shark"?

MAX lost me on this one when he said Thermos was "brilliant", and people who didn't get him were "slow".

Dude, now you're gonna get a "Your cred rating has recently changed" notice from Experian...
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          Fuck, your cuntinous babe in the woods routine gets old...

Simply put, you can (and love to so) dish it out but you pussificate yourself into oblivion anytime it's redirected your way.

You know I'm neither referring to any of the aforementioned names nor to myself. I'm simply stating that ANYONE who's unfortunate enough to be your Baskin Robbins flavor of the month gets gang banged by the rest of your online posse once you begin your wrath. BTW, didn't even know you'd fucked with Duran Duran's ex guitarist?? I guess he'd have good reason to be sore at the ole Kipster though now wouldn't he? No wait, Duran was the 80's and Winger was the 90's, no? Fuck, shoot this old man cos I never remember such shit.
          Max, your comments are rather interesting coming from a guy who was on a ban-athon, bullying spree of his own at the Roth fans board that shall remain nameless. So, if Lounge is a "hypocrite" and a "bully," so are you...

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
            MAX lost me on this one when he said Thermos was "brilliant", and people who didn't get him were "slow".

Dude, now you're gonna get a "Your cred rating has recently changed" notice from Experian...
            Dude, Thome IS brilliant. I've always said that. In the middle of all that incoherent babbling that he calls a "post" there's ALWAYS something pertaining the thread topic & is usually spot on.

And have you seen the psychedelic stuff he does in those images he sometimes posts? Fuckin' A, man. Only wish he'd post higher res pictures.

I have NO idea why he posts like he's high on glue and/or paint thinner, though.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I might need to borrow some of Thome's airplane glue in order to be able to figure out what the fuck happened in this thread, besides the closet Dr. Pepper drinker from YakiVegas being banned.

(Yes he admitted it. Dr. Pepper. Somewhere in beverage Hell, the creator of Mr. Pibb shed a tear that day)

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Blaze
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                Dude, Thome IS brilliant. I've always said that. In the middle of all that incoherent babbling that he calls a "post" there's ALWAYS something pertaining the thread topic & is usually spot on.

And have you seen the psychedelic stuff he does in those images he sometimes posts? Fuckin' A, man. Only wish he'd post higher res pictures.

I have NO idea why he posts like he's high on glue and/or paint thinner, though.

Because he is?
                "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                sigpic

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

But remember in the end, Black Flag has only Black Flag to blame for this mess, and his 3rd banning.
                    So, he really IS banned, for using your pic in his avatar? WTF~!! You're really are an asshole.

Thus far in this little attention-whore thread of yours, you claim this is all he's done.. no personal info, he didn't post your name? Addresss? Phone number?

I don't get it why he's banned. I think one of you jokers pulled his password to fuck with him - so give him back his logon, or give us better substantiation for him being banned.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Look at all the internet tough guys here tonight.

As I posted elsewhere, Blackflag has a history of refusing to comply with the requests of the management of the board. I don't mean me, or Lounge, or any mod -- I mean the people that run the place, including Sarge. When one of them ask you to remove something from your profile, or to stop posting some things, then they are well within their rights to ban you if you refuse their request. That is what happened here.

Some of you people need to regain perspective. The personas on this board are in many cases completely non-reflective of the people portraying them. If you are being yourself online then you are being foolish and need to realize how important it is to protect your identity. And you need to remember that when you log off from this website there is a whole world out there that doesn't give a shit about what some group of dumb douchebags said about your online persona.

Dragging the real-world here is a terrible mistake that will end in nothing but sadness for everyone involved. If anyone thinks for a minute that they can harass another person online without reprecussion then they are fools. They are only making themselves a target.

That's enough soapboxing for one post.
                      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Gayr, who the fuck is "us"?

YOU don't speak for anyone here. You speak ONLY FOR YOURSELF.

Don't try to fit in - you don't.

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

I disagree if this was in fact a decision to ban, because it lessens the title of "moderator."

Why not entitle your mod selves with "Banishor?"

You're supposed to hear Lounge's request and pass it on, or take action. I'd warrant that.

However, instead of scrubbing the avatar after BF shined you off, you opted to throw the baby out with the bathwater - how's that for perspective?

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                            Gayr, who the fuck is "us"?

YOU don't speak for anyone here. You speak ONLY FOR YOURSELF.

Don't try to fit in - you don't.

I just hired a guy from Portugal who has no restaurateur experience, thinking of you.

Because we needed some comic relief in the kitchen..

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                              I disagree if this was in fact a decision to ban, because it lessens the title of "moderator."
                              Nobody gives a fuck what you think, loser...

Why not entitle your mod selves with "Banishor?"
                              Because mods cannot ban here, you ignorant bag of wasted sperm...

You're supposed to hear Lounge's request and pass it on, or take action. I'd warrant that.

However, instead of scrubbing the avatar after BF shined you off, you opted to throw the baby out with the bathwater - how's that for perspective?
                              It was an abortion well worth it!

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Defending your stalker-protege how NOT cute.

Oh, for fuck's sake, STFU, GAyR. :dafinger:
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...