• Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    WTF happened then?
    I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to what I was typing. I meant 2025
    Last edited by cadaverdog; 02-18-2020, 04:19 PM.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

It's called money laundering, and we'll hear more about this after this cunt leaves office...
      Inheriting money is money laundering? Must be liberal logic.
      Last edited by cadaverdog; 02-18-2020, 04:21 PM.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        Inheriting money is money laundering?
        In the case of the Trump family, it pretty much was ......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Inheriting money is money laundering? Must be liberal logic.
          Um, yeah, if you don't pay the taxes on it and are trying to blatantly circumvent the Death Tax...

But I guess the fact that Trump never mentions this and still claims he only got a $3 million loan from his father doesn't bother you...

The best case scenario here is that he is a fucking liar, the other is that he's a white collar criminal, the kind he took great pains to pardon today...

Maybe you can try sucking his dick some more as he pisses on your back?

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Um, yeah, if you don't pay the taxes on it and are trying to blatantly circumvent the Death Tax...

But I guess the fact that Trump never mentions this and still claims he only got a $3 million loan from his father doesn't bother you...
            The super edited version of the Trump fortune is grandfather realizes he can make money selling dead horses and mules of failed gold miners back to them for food, reinvests in hookers for the ones doing a bit better. Father takes that little pot of money and makes it huge by ripping off taxpayers in NYC abusing government grants money. Trump takes that fortune and loses it and as a last throw of the dice discovers money laundering business cleaning cash for Russian criminals with US property.

This is all just a matter of public record at this point.

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

How do you know he never mentions it? Do you have conversations with the man on a regular basis? I don't but even if I did I don't care.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                Trump takes that fortune and loses it and as a last throw of the dice discovers money laundering business cleaning cash for Russian criminals with US property.

This is all just a matter of public record at this point.
                In other words he's a successful entrepreneur. .
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• private parts
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2007

Ah yes, the top 1% that now have more money than the bottom 90% while middle class wages have been made stagnant...

They weren’t born in the top 1%, they earned it by working their asses off. They didn’t sit in their mom’s basement and post 46,000 times on a web forum about how unfair the system is.
                  My middle class wages have been going up. Why? Hard work. What’s your excuse?
                  sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

How do you know he never mentions it? Do you have conversations with the man on a regular basis? I don't but even if I did I don't care.
                    Do you even have a fucking clue of what I'm talking about?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                      They weren’t born in the top 1%, they earned it by working their asses off.

They didn’t sit in their mom’s basement and post 46,000 times on a web forum about how unfair the system is.
                      Maybe I sit in your mom's basement getting head? I probably spend less time here than you do, certainly not much more...

My middle class wages have been going up. Why? Hard work. What’s your excuse?
                      LMFAO!
                      No, not really: Why Wages Aren’t Growing in America

It's called "wage stagnation" and it's a real issue dumb fucking hicks like you gloss over...
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-19-2020, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Working...