View Poll Results: Who Killed Roth Army?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • The departure of Sarge

3 15.00%
  • Sesh & Elvis

1 5.00%
  • Better homoerotic tribute website(s)

1 5.00%
  • The F A T failed musician (you know who you are)

4 20.00%
  • The departure of BigBadBrian

1 5.00%
  • Kristy

1 5.00%
  • Warf

3 15.00%
  • Those who moved out of their parent's basements and found jobs

2 10.00%
  • The VH 2012 reunion

3 15.00%
  • Von

2 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Who Killed Roth Army?

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,003 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    There were also things at DDLR that just didn't work. Von had asked me to make a backup of the site, and the forum software would hang and a backup would never be completed. Tried it on a few different machines, never worked. I think it was after the hosting company got sold, it seemed like we didn't get the level of service from the new ownership that we had gotten from the old.

But the times where we took down a few of the biggest kooks (no names, please!) that tried getting us shut down and started making threatening calls, etc, that hosting company had our back. That's what I find most painful about losing DDLR...so-and-so and what's-her-name and the other guy couldn't take us down, but that other little thing did.
    I still post on a couple of boards that run on that SMF board software... it's still crappy and hasn't had any significant updates since 2011. If I recall there were unfinished SQL database upgrades from the conversion from YaBB in the DDLR implementation that weren't fully completed when the hosting transfer was up in the air... Thus the back up creation issues.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:48 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,392 Times in 6,052 Posts

I'm tempted to edit the poll to include 'The Atomic Punks bass player'...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

3. 2 users say thank you to Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

PETE'S BROTHER (06-05-2015),WARF (06-05-2015)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    es where we took down a few of the biggest kooks (no names, please!) that tried getting us shut down and started making threatening calls, etc,
    Dave Strong, lampshade salesman?

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    LOL I'm a demographic now...

It's amusing watching y'all cross that 40 threshold... I had just entered that realm when this site was born. It's not too dissimilar to my real life experience of having been a young adult when Classic Van Halen emerged onto the music scene... back when most of you were struggling with the preteen challenges of puberty...

Not much has changed... just the numbers got bigger!!
    Yup...you get into your 50's and the best part of the day is feeding peanuts to squirrels on your dinner break and shopping on your Thursday day off...

Well, not entirely. We all have outside, life-affirming interests outside the vacuum of cyberspace (one would hope ). Even, by chance, an actual, somewhat fulfilling life.

For me, this internet shit is a hobby. I ain't good at it, never have been...same as my so-called musicianship.

Even so, and given that, I've met some remarkable folks through it, and despite my innate stupidity, have made some terrific friends. I've had the honor of reading (ie: listening) to some stunningly astute people, troubled souls and moments of utter heartbreak that we, as an imagined community, collectively embraced.

OK, I better end this before asking the choir to sing a round of "Michael Row The Boat Ashore".

Then again...

6. 2 users say thank you to chefcraig for this KICKASS post:

kwame k (06-05-2015),ZahZoo (06-05-2015)

Canuklehead
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-13-2024 @ 10:34 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    He went Caligula on the whole site with some sort of madness but the main problem is that he knew shit about how websites work.

When the site started getting slow he thought he had to delete old posts to make it quicker. I was over running DDLR with Von, Conmee was probably snorting coke off a stripper and I don't know if anyone else was consulted but he decided to pointlessly delete a couple of forums.

I don't want to sound grandiose about that but to me that's like going into a library with a flamethrower except worse because at least in a library there are other copies. It's happened twice here now in the last 16 years and we also lost the DDLR site posts. I think that's a damn shame and the biggest reason for me to step up here.
    I never could figure out why....this makes sense.

Canuklehead
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Towards the end he was posting up to 80 of those a day.

I've never heard anyone give a suggestion about the best way to deal with that.

I was delighted when he suggested I ban him...

Sucks....

We have been around each other enough to see changes as life goes on.

I miss Elvis...the old Elvis...he knew how to push buttons...make people make there own conclusions about what he believed...then watch hilarity take over.

Then he went over the edge...sad...hope he gets himself back up.

9. 3 users say thank you to WACF for this KICKASS post:

chefcraig (06-05-2015),DavidLeeNatra (06-05-2015),kwame k (06-05-2015)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Me too.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,003 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    Yup...you get into your 50's and the best part of the day is feeding peanuts to squirrels on your dinner break and shopping on your Thursday day off...

Well, not entirely. We all have outside, life-affirming interests outside the vacuum of cyberspace (one would hope). Even, by chance, actual lives.

For me, this internet shit is a hobby. I ain't good at it, never have been...same as my so-called musicianship.

Even so, and given that, I've met some remarkable folks through it, and despite my innate stupidity, have made some terrific friends. I've had the honor of reading (ie: listening) to some stunningly astute people, troubled souls and moments of utter heartbreak that we, as an imagined community, collectively embraced.

OK, I better end this before asking the choir to sing a round of "Michael Row The Boat Ashore".

Then again...
    LOL one of my "hobbies" is trapping squirrels and relocating them to someone else's neighborhood. After they turned some space between my 1st & 2nd floors in my house into a birthing and party suite... they were done for. But I had to resort to live traps to keep the rest of the household from running me out.

Even this spawning of alternate websites has led to other internet business ventures that are proving fruitful.

Can't agree more on meeting some exceptional and interesting folks via this internet madness...

12. Thanked ZahZoo for this KICKASS post:

chefcraig (06-05-2015)

Canuklehead
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kwame k View Post
    Well, yeah............calling Dubya a cocksucking motherfucking son of a whore cunt might confuse my nieces and nephews on my FB page!

Plus my mom will actually call me and bitch me out if I say fuck or goddamn on FB page

"You know your young nieces and nephews read your page and you should know better!" says mom!

46 years old and my brothers and I give money monthly to my parents and I still get that phone call

The world needs more mothers like yours!

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    06-21-2021 @ 10:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Oh man.......I have to bite my tongue about religion in real life! I still mix it up and call out hypocrisy but it's with kids gloves in the real world!

I still get pretty political on social media.......ask anyone who knows me here in the real world but nothing like the smack downs I gave BigBadBrian or the other Neocons in the FrontLine!

Which actually is another reason I don't post as much...........back in the day we had the illegal Iraq war and so much more to debate about, it seems.

Sure, there are as many problems now as then but...........we were going at it over 9/11, the Iraq war, the economy and the other numerous things that were happening during Dubya's tenure!

I was always a FrontLine guy.......my first ever post was there!
    There is no such thing and never has been, a illegal war...you are still very confused along with most of what goes on in, -The Front-.

You could always ask a dead soldier; if you can get outside of your own asshole, about the legality of war.

-The Front- is, reposted, rehashed television/news media, news addicts, discussion forum chump assed horror show sadistically presented as truths.

Exclaiming alliance and reveling in your awesomeness as a -The Front- prideful member, is assurance of your instability to grasp any thread of reality.

I keep wanting to see some shred of something in your posts but cannot find it.

I imagine Gump sitting on that bench, and everyone screaming Oscar winning performance and the rest of us knowing he couldn't even read a bus schedule much less show up in time for a ride to the next town.

It, may not be you personally just the mind-set your style of writing colors the type as.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 1,997 Posts

Damn. This is just one more crazy thread to add to the history of the Roth Army.

Let me address a few things, and make a few observations. Some people weren't around, or just flat don't remember history correctly. It seems, people's version of what the Roth Army once was, is based on their own time frame as to when they were relevant here. Relevant in reality, or in their own mind.

I blame the Bass player.

Not Funky Les. Not Wolfgang. Not Mike Anthony. A lot of people don't know this, but the original Roth Army site was deleted by a Bass player. To be specific, the Bass player from the Atomic Punks. For those of you that go way back, you might remember, the Punks site was attached to this site. There became an issue over hosting fees, and money that was owed, and this guy got pissed off enough to convince someone at the hosting company, to let him DELETE the Roth Army. Late one evening, I spent some time on the phone with him, trying to convince him not to do what he was threatening to do. I offered to send him every penny he felt was owed. I offered to do whatever he wanted, in order to make it right in his mind. But, he was having none of it. He was so pissed off, he hung up with me, and promptly hit delete. Keep in mind, Sarge wasn't exactly available at this time. He was in some desert somewhere, defending our Country. Or, more likely, digging sand out of his vagina. Anyway, none of us had a way to get in touch with Sarge at that time. To keep the spirit of the difference between the Hagar and Roth factions alive, and to carry on what I fucking loved about this site, Sesh and I decided to put up the DDLR site. That site was always intended to be a clone of this site. Not to steal from Sarge, but to honor what he had built here. When I put the DDLR site up, I had no idea if the Roth Army site would ever be back. By the time it did come back, we had our own identity, and as Sesh alluded to, there were some other issues that were unresolved, that basically forced us to remain online. Sesh and I both would have preferred to merge the DDLR site with the Army site, when it came back online. We spent many hours discussing how to make that happen. We could never seem to figure out how to do that. Probably because there were some ego's and hurt feelings in both camps, involved in the whole process. As has proven with Sesh taking over here, you just can't make everyone happy. Somebody isn't going to like certain aspects. In hindsight, because of the historical data we lost with both sites, I sure wish I could have convinced that guy to never hit the delete button, and since he did, when Sarge was able to bring the Army back, I wish we could have figured out a way to merge. I really do.

I wasn't around here for most of the war between the two (or however many) factions that seem to be the most discussed in this thread. I think everything had already happened when I came back. I will say, I think there are a few people that are antagonists, and just can't seem to let things go, much less forgive and forget. I see and agree with points from both sides. Unfortunately, I think a couple of people from each side will continue to harp on it forever. We basically have the same situation as mentioned above. Some people will be pissed off, no matter what is or is not done. In a public forum like this, you just can't please everyone. I do wish that threads like JHale's Ratt audition thread wouldn't get derailed with post after post about this bullshit. People can be jealous, or whatever their motivation for slagging JHale, or Ratt, or that whole era of music, but man, that was a pretty fucking cool accomplishment just to get the opportunity to jam with those guys. I think it got overshadowed by the fallout from some of these two camps that want to carry this "war" on and on and on. If it was one or two posts, it wouldn't be any big deal. But it just overtakes a whole thread. A fucking thread that should have primarily been about how cool it was that JHale auditioned for Ratt. You don't have to like JHale, or his playing. You don't have to like Ratt, or their era of music. But man, don't make his thread all about you.

As Sesh stated in one of his posts, I tend to operate in much the same mentality that Sarge did. That goes back to what I said earlier. I loved the way he ran this place in the beginning. Not the beginning when it came back after being deleted, but the BEGINNING. Of course, as Sesh and others have pointed out, a lot of things have changed since those days. I guess you have to run it differently, even though I hate that fact. As stated, what is now considered "personal information", wasn't personal information back then. Personal pics back then? For the most part, nobody gave a fuck. Posting up a map to someone's house? Not really that big of a deal back then. The likelihood of something greater coming of doing something like that, was pretty much non existent back then. Now with all the social media, and all that, it can definitely spill over into someone's real life, much easier than it could have in those days. Although, it did happen some back then. My wife was scared shitless when we were getting calls in the middle of the night with threats of violence against our family. Our Host had to get the police involved when murder was threatened against his family. But for the most part, it did seem as though the stuff wasn't as serious, or wasn't taken as serious, back then. I do find it odd that some people are all over the internet posting pictures of themselves, then they get pissed off when someone reposts their picture. They get even more pissed off if someone posts it with a strategically placed cock in it. I guess my problem is, much like Kristy rightly accuses me of still living in the 80's, in message board years I'm still living in the late 90's, early 2000's. I understand people's concern that some of this stuff could affect their careers, or even relationships. Me, I don't really give a fuck. If my boss somehow finds out I've posted something, and fires me over it, oh well. I was looking for a job when I found this one. Having said that, it's a whole different story to purposely try to ruin someone's career, or livelihood. I know some tried to fuck with LM's business, and affect it in a negative way. That is just wrong, no matter how you slice it. While it seemed in the old days, there wasn't really such a thing as going too far, in this day and age, it is very easy to go too far.

I'm not really a big fan of the bannings. I wouldn't have banned Elvis. But he did ask for it. Literally. I was extremely pissed off with his comment about Sesh's kids. I have a high tolerance for joking and even serious bullshit. But wishing death upon Sesh's, or anyone's kids, is way too extreme even for me. As far as the things involving other posters, one has to cuntsider whether or not the stuff some people post is real. Think about it. Some people make some pretty outrageous claims. Some people tell some pretty tall stories. Some people might not be on here, exactly who they are in real life. Some people might even really believe the stuff they post under their message board persona. So, when some stuff gets made fun of, or called out, it might be because the person being made fun of has a history of embellishment.

Last but not least. I don't think the Roth Army has been ruined. I think it is different. I don't think it will ever be what it once was. But you know the old saying, "be careful what you wish for". Some of you that think you want the old days, couldn't handle the old days. Cherish your version of the memories, and try to make some new memories you will enjoy. Like someone else said, this is supposed to be fun. Some people are so fucking miserable, and have zero humor or humility, they can't help but try to drag others down to their level. If you want it to be different around here, try and help make it that way. Or, just do nothing and cuntinue to bitch and moan. Maybe there will be some Roth Army meet and greets at shows this summer. I find it's always a lot of fun to meet you characters in person. Even those of you I supposedly don't like. I think of all the people from these sites I've met in person, the only one I didn't like was Twona. Lactation was as weird in real life, as he was on here. Full Bong I understand, is as weird in real life, as he is on here. But I have met some very cool and solid people. Even ones I thought I wouldn't like, I liked. I'm sure I'd fall madly in love with Kristy, if I ever got to meet him! Hell, I even like all the Canadian fuckers I've met!

Roth on motherfuckers. Oh, and if you want to get rid of the shirt banner, order a fucking shirt from Sarge! I have several! He needs to get rid of them, and he needs the money to support his subscription to Dollar Shave Club.

16. 11 users say thank you to Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

chefcraig (06-05-2015),DavidLeeNatra (06-05-2015),Hardrock69 (06-05-2015),kwame k (06-05-2015),Seshmeister (06-05-2015),Terry (06-05-2015),TFM_Dale (06-05-2015),vandeleur (06-05-2015),WACF (06-05-2015),Warham (07-04-2015),ZahZoo (06-05-2015)

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-09-2022 @ 10:36 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 Times in 1,023 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Damn. This is just one more crazy thread to add to the history of the Roth Army.

Let me address a few things, and make a few observations. Some people weren't around, or just flat don't remember history correctly. It seems, people's version of what the Roth Army once was, is based on their own time frame as to when they were relevant here. Relevant in reality, or in their own mind.

I blame the Bass player.

Not Funky Les. Not Wolfgang. Not Mike Anthony. A lot of people don't know this, but the original Roth Army site was deleted by a Bass player. To be specific, the Bass player from the Atomic Punks. For those of you that go way back, you might remember, the Punks site was attached to this site. There became an issue over hosting fees, and money that was owed, and this guy got pissed off enough to convince someone at the hosting company, to let him DELETE the Roth Army. Late one evening, I spent some time on the phone with him, trying to convince him not to do what he was threatening to do. I offered to send him every penny he felt was owed. I offered to do whatever he wanted, in order to make it right in his mind. But, he was having none of it. He was so pissed off, he hung up with me, and promptly hit delete. Keep in mind, Sarge wasn't exactly available at this time. He was in some desert somewhere, defending our Country. Or, more likely, digging sand out of his vagina. Anyway, none of us had a way to get in touch with Sarge at that time. To keep the spirit of the difference between the Hagar and Roth factions alive, and to carry on what I fucking loved about this site, Sesh and I decided to put up the DDLR site. That site was always intended to be a clone of this site. Not to steal from Sarge, but to honor what he had built here. When I put the DDLR site up, I had no idea if the Roth Army site would ever be back. By the time it did come back, we had our own identity, and as Sesh alluded to, there were some other issues that were unresolved, that basically forced us to remain online. Sesh and I both would have preferred to merge the DDLR site with the Army site, when it came back online. We spent many hours discussing how to make that happen. We could never seem to figure out how to do that. Probably because there were some ego's and hurt feelings in both camps, involved in the whole process. As has proven with Sesh taking over here, you just can't make everyone happy. Somebody isn't going to like certain aspects. In hindsight, because of the historical data we lost with both sites, I sure wish I could have convinced that guy to never hit the delete button, and since he did, when Sarge was able to bring the Army back, I wish we could have figured out a way to merge. I really do.

I wasn't around here for most of the war between the two (or however many) factions that seem to be the most discussed in this thread. I think everything had already happened when I came back. I will say, I think there are a few people that are antagonists, and just can't seem to let things go, much less forgive and forget. I see and agree with points from both sides. Unfortunately, I think a couple of people from each side will continue to harp on it forever. We basically have the same situation as mentioned above. Some people will be pissed off, no matter what is or is not done. In a public forum like this, you just can't please everyone. I do wish that threads like JHale's Ratt audition thread wouldn't get derailed with post after post about this bullshit. People can be jealous, or whatever their motivation for slagging JHale, or Ratt, or that whole era of music, but man, that was a pretty fucking cool accomplishment just to get the opportunity to jam with those guys. I think it got overshadowed by the fallout from some of these two camps that want to carry this "war" on and on and on. If it was one or two posts, it wouldn't be any big deal. But it just overtakes a whole thread. A fucking thread that should have primarily been about how cool it was that JHale auditioned for Ratt. You don't have to like JHale, or his playing. You don't have to like Ratt, or their era of music. But man, don't make his thread all about you.

As Sesh stated in one of his posts, I tend to operate in much the same mentality that Sarge did. That goes back to what I said earlier. I loved the way he ran this place in the beginning. Not the beginning when it came back after being deleted, but the BEGINNING. Of course, as Sesh and others have pointed out, a lot of things have changed since those days. I guess you have to run it differently, even though I hate that fact. As stated, what is now considered "personal information", wasn't personal information back then. Personal pics back then? For the most part, nobody gave a fuck. Posting up a map to someone's house? Not really that big of a deal back then. The likelihood of something greater coming of doing something like that, was pretty much non existent back then. Now with all the social media, and all that, it can definitely spill over into someone's real life, much easier than it could have in those days. Although, it did happen some back then. My wife was scared shitless when we were getting calls in the middle of the night with threats of violence against our family. Our Host had to get the police involved when murder was threatened against his family. But for the most part, it did seem as though the stuff wasn't as serious, or wasn't taken as serious, back then. I do find it odd that some people are all over the internet posting pictures of themselves, then they get pissed off when someone reposts their picture. They get even more pissed off if someone posts it with a strategically placed cock in it. I guess my problem is, much like Kristy rightly accuses me of still living in the 80's, in message board years I'm still living in the late 90's, early 2000's. I understand people's concern that some of this stuff could affect their careers, or even relationships. Me, I don't really give a fuck. If my boss somehow finds out I've posted something, and fires me over it, oh well. I was looking for a job when I found this one. Having said that, it's a whole different story to purposely try to ruin someone's career, or livelihood. I know some tried to fuck with LM's business, and affect it in a negative way. That is just wrong, no matter how you slice it. While it seemed in the old days, there wasn't really such a thing as going too far, in this day and age, it is very easy to go too far.

I'm not really a big fan of the bannings. I wouldn't have banned Elvis. But he did ask for it. Literally. I was extremely pissed off with his comment about Sesh's kids. I have a high tolerance for joking and even serious bullshit. But wishing death upon Sesh's, or anyone's kids, is way too extreme even for me. As far as the things involving other posters, one has to cuntsider whether or not the stuff some people post is real. Think about it. Some people make some pretty outrageous claims. Some people tell some pretty tall stories. Some people might not be on here, exactly who they are in real life. Some people might even really believe the stuff they post under their message board persona. So, when some stuff gets made fun of, or called out, it might be because the person being made fun of has a history of embellishment.

Last but not least. I don't think the Roth Army has been ruined. I think it is different. I don't think it will ever be what it once was. But you know the old saying, "be careful what you wish for". Some of you that think you want the old days, couldn't handle the old days. Cherish your version of the memories, and try to make some new memories you will enjoy. Like someone else said, this is supposed to be fun. Some people are so fucking miserable, and have zero humor or humility, they can't help but try to drag others down to their level. If you want it to be different around here, try and help make it that way. Or, just do nothing and cuntinue to bitch and moan. Maybe there will be some Roth Army meet and greets at shows this summer. I find it's always a lot of fun to meet you characters in person. Even those of you I supposedly don't like. I think of all the people from these sites I've met in person, the only one I didn't like was Twona. Lactation was as weird in real life, as he was on here. Full Bong I understand, is as weird in real life, as he is on here. But I have met some very cool and solid people. Even ones I thought I wouldn't like, I liked. I'm sure I'd fall madly in love with Kristy, if I ever got to meet him! Hell, I even like all the Canadian fuckers I've met!

Roth on motherfuckers. Oh, and if you want to get rid of the shirt banner, order a fucking shirt from Sarge! I have several! He needs to get rid of them, and he needs the money to support his subscription to Dollar Shave Club.
    The previous statement was brought to you by THE Michael Anthony of The Roth Army.

If you and Sesh start another site would it be considered the Chickenfoot of the Van Halen web sites?
    Last edited by TFM_Dale; 06-05-2015 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Seshy Hagar

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

By the way, I'll be in L.A. until next Wednesday, if any of you fuckers from out there would like to have a beer. Is LM's bar out there? Maybe I'll stop in and start a big bar fight like in "Every Which Way But Loose". Or was it "Any Which Way You Can"?

I'm not going there to audition for Ratt, as it is well known I can't play the guitar worth a fuck. But I am going out to audition for a porno movie.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TFM_Dale View Post
    The previous statement was brought to you by THE Michael Anthony of The Roth Army.

If you and Sesh started another site would it be considered the Chickenfoot of the Van Halen web sites?
    No. It would be considered extremely gay!

20. Thanked Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

TFM_Dale (06-05-2015)

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

By the way, I'll be in L.A. until next Wednesday, if any of you fuckers from out there would like to have a beer. Is LM's bar out there? Maybe I'll stop in and start a big bar fight like in "Every Which Way But Loose". Or was it "Any Which Way You Can"?

I'm not going there to audition for Ratt, as it is well known I can't play the guitar worth a fuck. But I am going out to audition for a porno movie.
    Beverly Hills Boner? Is Eddie Murphy in it?

22. Thanked TFM_Dale for this KICKASS post:

Von Halen (06-05-2015)

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

Enough with the anti Christian posts...

Canuklehead
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Something some people do not realize is the site used to have a forum where you could post pictures of yourself.

Like Von said...not unusual for some of those pics to get edited...all in humour.

But...that was years ago...a different time with what seems different ethics.

It does seem today's breed is less tolerant of other people but don't smell their own shit...tis life.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:55 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,062 Posts

Blog Entries
    She also posted one that had some text pasted on it, I'll give you some memory lessons free of charge if you like
    Considering all the lewd porn that's been posted on this site that's the best you can come up with? Besides, that F A T ass banned back in 2013 way before I ever posted a picture of his shitty little nowhere band.

As usual, you are nothing but a coat tailing troll who doesn't know what in the fuck you're talking about.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Considering all the lewd porn that's been posted on this site that's the best you can come up with? Besides, that F A T banned back in 2013 way before I ever posted a picture of his shitty little nowhere band.

As usual, you are nothing but a coat tailing troll who doesn't know what in the fuck you're talking about.
    Hello Kristy, you are pleasant as always again today.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Go hump a lamp post.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-14-2018 @ 03:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,690 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by clarathecarrot View Post
    There is no such thing and never has been, a illegal war...you are still very confused along with most of what goes on in, -The Front-.

You could always ask a dead soldier; if you can get outside of your own asshole, about the legality of war.

-The Front- is, reposted, rehashed television/news media, news addicts, discussion forum chump assed horror show sadistically presented as truths.

Exclaiming alliance and reveling in your awesomeness as a -The Front- prideful member, is assurance of your instability to grasp any thread of reality.

I keep wanting to see some shred of something in your posts but cannot find it.

I imagine Gump sitting on that bench, and everyone screaming Oscar winning performance and the rest of us knowing he couldn't even read a bus schedule much less show up in time for a ride to the next town.

It, may not be you personally just the mind-set your style of writing colors the type as.

OK huff head..........where have I once disrespect vets or belittled their service?

Blaming an administration that sent kids to die in a war based on lies has been my beef with the Iraq war you fucking glue sniffing word salad moron.

We invaded a sovereign nation based on lies........if after all the information that has been made public and all the Intelligent Services personnel that have publicly stated as much you still want to excuse the war and call it justified?

Are you really that stupid to think I blame the people who fought in the war or belittle their service to our country? If anything, I'm more pissed at how we abandoned our servicemen and women AFTER the war by cutting benefits and shooting down legislation that helps their return to their private lives, by the elected officials after Dubya's rein of terra was over!

The alarming rate of suicides by war vets or mental illness is a bigger issue than if Bush will ever be tried as a war criminal.........which he won't!

So kindly fuck off, huff head

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Go hump a lamp post.
    I keep telling you, flattery will get you no where

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

OK huff head..........where have I once disrespect vets or belittled their service?

Blaming an administration that sent kids to die in a war based on lies has been my beef with the Iraq war you fucking glue sniffing word salad moron.

We invaded a sovereign nation based on lies........if after all the information that has been made public and all the Intelligent Services personnel that have publicly stated as much you still want to excuse the war and call it justified?

Are you really that stupid to think I blame the people who fought in the war or belittle their service to our country? If anything, I'm more pissed at how we abandoned our servicemen and women AFTER the war by cutting benefits and shooting down legislation that helps their return to their private lives, by the elected officials after Dubya's rein of terra was over!

The alarming rate of suicides by war vets or mental illness is a bigger issue than if Bush will ever be tried as a war criminal.........which he won't!

So kindly fuck off, huff head
    You understood what the turnip typed? I must need more beer.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Considering all the lewd porn that's been posted on this site that's the best you can come up with?
    Lewd porn? Is there such a thing?

Good thing they are releasing that female viagra. Maybe it will loosen your legs, and your mind. Even though weed is an aphrodisiac, doesn't seem to be working on you. Maybe you should remove that stick from your ass, and insert it in your snatch.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You understood what the turnip typed? I must need more beer.
    You can pick up every other word and decode it through the Blazed App translator for huff head Haiku to English from there!

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Cool

Go hump a lamp post.

34. 2 users say thank you to chefcraig for this KICKASS post:

kwame k (06-05-2015),Terry (06-05-2015)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Good thing they are releasing that female viagra. Maybe it will loosen your legs, and your mind. Even though weed is an aphrodisiac, doesn't seem to be working on you. Maybe you should remove that stick from your ass, and insert it in your snatch.
    It's no wonder you are known as Detroit's George Clooney, no woman could resist one of your charm offensives...

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Lewd porn? Is there such a thing?

You seem to enjoy the one up yours.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You seem to enjoy the one up yours.

38. 2 users say thank you to Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

DavidLeeNatra (06-05-2015),Terry (06-05-2015)

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Wait a minute...is there shared erotic stick action taking place at the ARMY? If so, I'm more confused than ever.

40. 2 users say thank you to chefcraig for this KICKASS post:

kwame k (06-05-2015),Von Halen (06-05-2015)

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Wait a minute...is there shared erotic stick action taking place at the ARMY? If so, I'm more confused than ever.
    Imagine my surprise........I didn't even know such a kink existed!

42. Thanked kwame k for this KICKASS post:

chefcraig (06-05-2015)

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Imagine my surprise........I didn't even know such a kink existed!
    Those in the know would not call it a "kink", yet rather a "lifestyle choice".

OK, now I have to go get some hand sanitizer after typing that bullshit.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

45. Thanked kwame k for this KICKASS post:

chefcraig (06-05-2015)

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,853 Posts

the bassplayer in the 5150 tribute band?

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    the bassplayer in the 5150 tribute band?
    No, he used a pool stick. Keep up with thread, dude.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah, Pete's!

This thread is about erotic stick pr0n not your fucking hip!

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah, Pete's!

Fuck you! You can't be in two grocery stores at the same time!

50. Thanked chefcraig for this KICKASS post:

kwame k (06-05-2015)

Canuklehead
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah, Pete's!

L E W D photos to be posted later I assume....

52. 2 users say thank you to WACF for this KICKASS post:

kwame k (06-05-2015),PETE'S BROTHER (06-05-2015)

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck you! You can't be in two grocery stores at the same time!
    Oh yeah!

Two wrongs do make a right but three rights make a left......so ponder that the next time you type mean words that hurt at me

54. Thanked kwame k for this KICKASS post:

chefcraig (06-05-2015)

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WACF View Post
    L E W D photos to be posted later I assume....
    With dirty words typed over said photos

Thread Information