X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Kinda like Epcot center where they got all the different countries you can walk thru...I like it. We can call it Pussy Land.
    I think like Michael Jackson but I'm not into little boys. Mix Hugh Heffner and Michael Jackson and you are luke warm to my twisted mind.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Fuck the Neverland shit. I hate Peter Pan. If that fucker flew by I would shoot him down.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Fuck the Neverland shit. I hate Peter Pan. If that fucker flew by I would shoot him down.
        Peter Pan was a child molester and most likely a member of ISIS.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• VetteLS5
          Commando
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by kwame k
          The aftermath will only concern the kids in our military
          Wrong. There are substantial numbers of muslims that live throughout the country. Some are barely skating the edge of being sympathizers, while others are as pro-USA as one can be. They will feel the effects. First it will be opportunistic white-trash who starts the killings, then the black-trash will follow suit. Just below the surface in any society is that element who's just looking for the first even remotely rational excuse to cause mayhem.

There is a huge (one of the largest on the east coast I believe) mosque and arab/muslim institution no more than 60 miles from my front door. You get one whitey head rolling down the street via some "terra" wannabe, and that place will be in cinders faster than you can say "snackbar" (thanks c-dog for the reference).

King of Queers, eh.......how's all those other awesome websites you guys are building to take down the Army? Been outta the loop for awhile
          'Bout as busy as one I was at recently... something like "notsomanyfolkspostingtotalkingclassic...." or something along those lines?

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
            Wrong. There are substantial numbers of muslims that live throughout the country. Some are barely skating the edge of being sympathizers, while others are as pro-USA as one can be. They will feel the effects. First it will be opportunistic white-trash who starts the killings, then the black-trash will follow suit. Just below the surface in any society is that element who's just looking for the first even remotely rational excuse to cause mayhem.

There is a huge (one of the largest on the east coast I believe) mosque and arab/muslim institution no more than 60 miles from my front door. You get one whitey head rolling down the street via some "terra" wannabe, and that place will be in cinders faster than you can say "snackbar" (thanks c-dog for the reference).

King of Queers, eh.......how's all those other awesome websites you guys are building to take down the Army? Been outta the loop for awhile
            'Bout as busy as one I was at recently... something like "notsomanyfolkspostingtotalkingclassic...." or something along those lines?
            And now your Rep Power has increased...

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Why did the quote function fuck up like that? Huh. Odd.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                Commando
                • Mar 2012

Now, I'm headed to Walmart to buy cheap beer and shotgun shells. Who's with me???
                Done, and done.

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

It's not just the beheadings - it's the fact that these fuckers are rolling across the Mid East and are hell bent on establishing the Caliphate. If everybody wants to let the whole region and all of Africa and part of Europe be ruled by a bunch of murdering thugs then fine by me. But we better seal the damn borders here tighter than a virgin's pussy on prom nite. Cause appeasement won't work, especially once they take over an entire country and get a little taste of it.
                  They're in Northern Iraq and parts Syria, the same parts Saddam had a hard time controlling and the same parts we spent a decade trying to control and failed......they're not spreading like wild fire over all of the middle east and Europe!

Now I know you're kidding around because if you believe that then..........

What major cities do they control? What military bases have they over ran? What major government have they taken over and now have access to their resources?

That's the map the Pentagon gave out saying which areas they controlled or contested. Doesn't look like the Blitzkrieg does it.

It's time for the people in these areas to either fight for their freedom or be subjugated to whatever thugs bully them around enough.

We can't win a ground war/occupation there, we've proven that by spending over a decade there and trillions of dollars. Bombing doesn't really do shit.....except give the other side priceless video footage of kids and women being blown apart as collateral damage.

So if the exact same thing we're going to do this time didn't work the last time, the time before that and the time before that. Don't you think at some point we......oh, I don't know...........try something fucking else. Maybe build a shit ton of schools, hospitals, clean drinking water, food and a chance out of poverty..... fuck if that doesn't work we can always bomb the piss out of them and send our kids to die in another failed occupation.
                  Originally posted by vandeleur
                  E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• VetteLS5
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2012

Mysteriously went up to "7" the other day. Can only hope for a join date change when I hit 800 posts and then I will be giddy. Might even join "whensthelasttimesomeonepostedattalkingclassic ..." to celebrate. I hear that's the place for the sane, measured, mature members of the online community to post.

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by VetteLS5

Dude......you win the stream of conscious babbling, incoherent, run on drivel award

Fucking Blaze would be proud of that post! Probably know WTF you just said, too!

Get back on the meds, bro and turn Faux News off, stat

Holy fuck!
                      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Sure like hanging with the morons, don't cha!

Makes you look smarter that way

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Hey, I've been saying for every dead body they drag out of a building they'll recruit another 500 crazies. And no, they haven't taken over the region yet. But that's their goal and their numbers are growing like Herpes on a Haitian Hooker's pussy. And I never said another occupation would work either. The only answer is for the gubments in the region to stomp the life out of the radical extremists thriving in their own countries. But that ain't gonna happen, especially with the Saudi royal family pumping cash down the Wahhabis throats and anybody else who screams "Death To America!!"

Hey, like I said, if we just pull out and let things play out then that's fine by me. But these guys ain't gonna just say "Aw, shit, well we gave it a good try."

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Why did the quote function fuck up like that? Huh. Odd.
                            Vette had the wrong bracket in his quote. And then you quoted him, which fucked up your quote and the nested quote inside it, because of the original wrong bracket.

Easy enough to fix though
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                              Sure like hanging with the morons, don't cha!

Makes you look smarter that way
                              You don't like Vette? Don't tell me he pissed you off too? I can't keep up with all these vendettas.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                Vette had the wrong bracket in his quote. And then you quoted him, which fucked up your quote and the nested quote inside it, because of the original wrong bracket.

Easy enough to fix though
                                Ah...I see. Well at least it finally let me give him the rep power I promised him a month ago. Damn thing always tells me I have to spread it around no matter who I try to give it to.

Comment

Working...