X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
    Different...... just because Paul would never accept!
    Regardless, losing the race as the VP nominee was one of the best things to ever happen to her politically, potentially even better than winning, because she can continue to manipulate and appeal to her base and build her political clout without the problems that come with actually governing.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Dr. Love
      Regardless, losing the race as the VP nominee was one of the best things to ever happen to her politically, potentially even better than winning, because she can continue to manipulate and appeal to her base and build her political clout without the problems that come with actually governing.
      She lost her 15 mins about 2 weeks ago!
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        He's [Romney]capable of being a good president.

Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Dr. Love
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

I think she's still immensely popular in conservative circles, and has become much more influential (for better or worse) than when she was just a governor from alaska.

edit: only for worse, there's no for better.

Comment

• Dr. Love
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

3/4 of those guys running for republican nomination would LOVE to have her endorsement. I shudder to think that actually ... maybe 4 out of 4 would love it.

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

I think she's still immensely popular in conservative circles, and has become much more influential (for better or worse) than when she was just a governor from alaska.

edit: only for worse, there's no for better.

Who's pandering for her endorsement?

tick

tock

tick

tock

Newt
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Dr. Love
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Again, I think they probably would all love it.

FFS, they made a big deal out of a Donald Trump endorsement...

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

I think Paul would run from her endorsement!

The others I guess would want it but really it's a moot issue because it means nothing and she losing popularity by the day!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

You really have to talk to the citizens of Alaska to get the beef on Sarah Palin. In short, she was a crook. She quit her job as governor because a slush fund she set up for herself was surfacing and she had made a lot of enemies in the state by abusing her authority. She never was hardly in Juno which is the state capital, she remained in the Anchorage area most the time and was for sale. She wasn't doing much governing but was on the big corporate take. The oil companies owned her ass. She was also funneling pubic money into a fund which she was using for her own personal purposes.

I don't think you will ever see her run for political office ever again but she will milk her fame. It's already started to fade but she can get speaking money and media money still.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

3/4 of those guys running for republican nomination would LOVE to have her endorsement. I shudder to think that actually ... maybe 4 out of 4 would love it.
                      Sorry, dude!

Totally missed this post!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

nevermind, it's a fake

Comment

• Dr. Love
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

The others I guess would want it but really it's a moot issue because it means nothing and she losing popularity by the day!
                          I'd like to think he would but I dunno. Too many Tea Partiers claim to either be of the Ron Paul line of thought or the Sarah Palin line of thought...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

She knows what she's doing. She has to appeal to the extreme right wing who only care about over turning Roe vs Wade and so called family values. The crowd that believe God really did set up the United States as a zion to save the world from. So she's backing Santorum because his base is her base. She can sell them lots of books, radio shows, magazines, and get speaking money talking in their megga super church's. Nothing more than niche marketing. It's no deeper than that and it's all about $$$$$$$$$.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              You really have to talk to the citizens of Alaska to get the beef on Sarah Palin. In short, she was a crook. She quit her job as governor because a slush fund she set up for herself was surfacing and she had made a lot of enemies in the state by abusing her authority. She never was hardly in Juno which is the state capital, she remained in the Anchorage area most the time and was for sale. She wasn't doing much governing but was on the big corporate take. The oil companies owned her ass. She was also funneling pubic money into a fund which she was using for her own personal purposes.

I don't think you will ever see her run for political office ever again but she will milk her fame. It's already started to fade but she can get speaking money and media money still.
                              Yep, that's exactly why she didn't finish her term as Governor and can never run on a national stage again.....once her looks fade, she's gone!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

I hope so

Comment

Working...