Ralph Peters calls Obama "a total pussy" on live television.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    Well, the BCE did kill the guy who rigged Ohio for them in 2004. The usual "tampering with the small airplane" routine. Same drill they used to take out Salem Bin Laden before he could be compelled to testify about his financial dealings with the BCE when Poppy was under investigation for his Iran-Contra scams, and right before he ran for his "official" term as President.
    No offense, but if you have this "proof" - why didn't you contact the FBI? Or send it to Ubama's AG?
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      I'm gonna assume you're saying he's not, right?

No, just thanking you for confirming I can say what I want too since I'm retired military....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        No, just thanking you for confirming I can say what I want too since I'm retired military....
        I apologize. I thought you were going in a different direction. I was wrong.

Now I feel gayer than if I had just watched a Winger video. Thanks a fucking lot.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Have you ever been to Disney World? I went 8 years in a row, from 2004 to 2012. There was no shortage of apparent Muslim families there. I say apparently Muslim because I can't keep up with all the different religions. All I know is I saw lots of dads with awesome tans and little boys running around and they were all dressed like most Americans. And then you'd see the mothers wearing head to toe black drapes and the little girls wearing head scarves. Not that I'm against that - these chicks were in America so I can only assume they dig wearing that kind of garb. In 98 degree weather. With 95% humidity. And they are the ones exclusively pushing the strollers. But I'm probably making that up too, right?
          Been to Disneyland in Anaheim several times. Never been to Disney World. But I don't think Muslims visiting a famous tourist trap/amusement park really says much about the actual population of the state. Last time I was at Disneyland, it seemed like half the population of Japan was there that day, but that doesn't mean they all moved to Southern California permanently.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Been to Disneyland in Anaheim several times. Never been to Disney World. But I don't think Muslims visiting a famous tourist trap/amusement park really says much about the actual population of the state. Last time I was at Disneyland, it seemed like half the population of Japan was there that day, but that doesn't mean they all moved to Southern California permanently.
            I didn't say they did. What I was pointing out was the fact that people of Middle Eastern extraction apparently have no problem hanging out in Florida.

It's actually kinda sad. You go stand in line behind a dude wearing shorts and a polo shirt and his male children dressing just like your kids and then you see the long suffering wife wearing the drapes from the hotel room and the little girls wearing head scarves and being relegated to standing in line with Mother Teresa or whatever the Middle Eastern equivalent is. And they're at Disney World. The happiest place on Earth. If that ain't fucked up I don't know what is. But...I guess they're happy so what the fuck, right?

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

No offense, but if you have this "proof" - why didn't you contact the FBI? Or send it to Ubama's AG?
              Tomas Rueda, of the Hispanic Republican Club of Cleveland, a poll challenger, monitors voting at a polling site in Cleveland on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov 2, 2004. (Photo: Andrea Mohin /
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Ok, I'll give you that one. Come back and post the outcome of the suit. Should be a slam dunk, seeing as how Ubama it still in office. Let me give you a prediction - it ain't gonna amount to jack shit. Wanna know what happens to people like that guy IF there's a real conspiracy? He winds up in a shallow grave. Along with his family and anybody else that opens their mouths. And that's where you have a disconnect from reality. You believe W and his cadre were so damn smart they planned it all out, right? But they're so stupid that some guy in a shitty state that's basically as water logged as England can figure it all out.

Again, IF any of you guys had a single shred of proof you'd be climbing the fence at the White House. Woops, sorry, maybe one of the guys who jumped the fence really DID have the proof!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

I'd say calling the Commander in Chief a "total pussy" easily falls under category 3, wouldn't you?
                  Wrong article genius. Peters isn't a warrant officer or enlisted member. He's a retired officer.
                  Try article 88.
                  Any commissioned officer [and, under Article 2, this includes any retired officer] who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Transportation , or the Governor or legislature of any State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present, shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.
                  That being said no retired officer has ever been prosecuted under article 88.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

I apologize. I thought you were going in a different direction. I was wrong.
                    He was being sarcastic. As a retired member of the U S military he can be prosecuted for unlawful acts covered by the UCMJ if he's entitled to retirement pay. I'm assuming they used entitled to as opposed to recieving so servicemen who don't need the money can't get away with talking too much shit about the military after they retire.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      Wrong article genius. Peters isn't a warrant officer or enlisted member. He's a retired officer.
                      Try article 88.
                      Any commissioned officer [and, under Article 2, this includes any retired officer] who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Transportation , or the Governor or legislature of any State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present, shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.
                      That being said no retired officer has ever been prosecuted under article 88.
                      Well alright then... this one even seems to fit Peters insubordination more specifically than the other one. Seems like a fairly clear cut case to me. No mistake in what he said, or who he was saying it about.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

I didn't say they did. What I was pointing out was the fact that people of Middle Eastern extraction apparently have no problem hanging out in Florida.

It's actually kinda sad. You go stand in line behind a dude wearing shorts and a polo shirt and his male children dressing just like your kids and then you see the long suffering wife wearing the drapes from the hotel room and the little girls wearing head scarves and being relegated to standing in line with Mother Teresa or whatever the Middle Eastern equivalent is. And they're at Disney World. The happiest place on Earth. If that ain't fucked up I don't know what is. But...I guess they're happy so what the fuck, right?
                        That really bothered my brother when he lived in the middle East. He'd be at the beach in Yemen and the men would be in Speedo's while the women sweltered in their burqa's. Pissed him off to no end...
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Well alright then... this one even seems to fit Peters insubordination more specifically than the other one. Seems like a fairly clear cut case to me. No mistake in what he said, or who he was saying it about.
                          I guess you didn't read the last line. Further research on my part came up with something about having to prove derogatory statements made by military members retired or otherwise had affected that persons ability to command. Doubtful calling Obama a pussy would change very many people's opinion of him. You either think he's a pussy or you don't.
                          Last edited by cadaverdog; 12-10-2015, 01:55 PM.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
                            That really bothered my brother when he lived in the middle East. He'd be at the beach in Yemen and the men would be in Speedo's while the women sweltered in their burqa's. Pissed him off to no end...
                            If you're willing to tolerate them you have to tolerate their beliefs and the way they treat woman.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              If you're willing to tolerate them you have to tolerate their beliefs and the way they treat woman.
                              He sort of had no other choice given he WAS IN THEIR FUCKING COUNTRIES...duh.

I know quite a few Muslim families, and like pretty much every Canadian household, the women rule the roost..
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

I support Donald Trumps ban on Muslims entering the US.

I would also support deporting any we have here within this country.

Comment

Working...