Sammy Hagar Says He’s Willing To Sacrifice People To Coronavirus For The Economy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    I probably shouldn't even post this but the irony is pretty funny, It's very likely that because there have been children who have died means that the UK government will pay me to research that and I will in turn use some of that money to pay for this site to be up so that Babybrain on Fire can continue to post that no children have died because he read it on his fucking Aunts Facebook page or some shit.

We live in fucked up times...
    It's just this weird disconnect...

Like, I understand in a general way that it may not be necessarily wise to leave 100% of our decisions to the scientific community, particularly in terms of this virus when there is still a lack of consensus within the scientific community regarding many aspects of the virus.

However, it's hard for me to understand how those without a scientific background in, say, virology or immunology are by default just totally dismissive of such scientists in terms of what they have to say. Is this dismissiveness borne out of fear that should these scientists turn out to be correct about some aspects of the virus this would necessitate a change in the way we live? And that people are afraid of such a change? Or, as you say, how these non-scientists will cite some link from their non-scientist Aunts Facebook page as a counter-argument...then, when you research the link, it ends up being some clip from some half-assed Anonymous wanna-be blathering in a modulated voice about how covid either isn't real and is a con cooked up by the Illuminati to turn us into sheeple OR how the virus was something Obama invented via funding a biolab in Wuhan 5 years ago in order to deny Trump a 2nd term.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Humans have an innate tendency to question things... that's a good thing that spurs intelligent growth.

On the other hand, science is imperfect and very little of anything is absolute. When a variance or anomaly is observed... that questioning mind kicks in and doubt is injected.

Another thing... common knowledge can be just as wide-spread as common ignorance. Given the billions of brains on earth... each end of the spectrum is well represented.

The challenge with today's debate with the benefits of facial masking is in the basic understanding of the function of the mask and objective of it's use. Many perceive the mask as a protective device for the one wearing it... that was and in many cases, still is the prevailing understanding and motivation for inventing/using the damn things.

The part many non-science aware folks miss is the mask's protective functions can be applied in both directions... intake and output.

Those educated in medical science will point out the mask protects the patient from the germs of the medical staff in majority of it's use. Non-medical folks tend to only believe the mask protects the wearer from external things.

The primary application of a facial mask in today's COVID-19 world is to reduce the output of crap coming out of the person wearing the mask. The key word is reduce not eliminate.

It's cheesy to quote Star Wars... but many of the truths we hold dear, depend on a certain point of view...
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
        Veteran
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        We're still learning about this virus, but it seems the people who are harshly affected will have life long lung damage and other things...
        Now "they're" saying it is not respiratory. It is arterial.

None of these so-called expert assholes know anything. They have literally been wrong on everything. Literally everything.

The death rate is miniscule even if you don't factor in the vastly inflated fatalities attributed to COVID that were the result of something else. That has been openly admitted over and over.

4 months ago, I said this IS airborne, and it travels a long way through the air. I am not even a doctor. How did I know? Because I remember 9th grade biology. It's not that hard to figure out.

These experts are incompetent, lying assholes. Especially Fauci, the little garden gnome.

It's not a deadly virus anymore than the flu can potentially be a deadly virus. The stats were in months ago.

And by the way, masks don't do a fucking bit of good. Go take a night class of 9th grade biology. "They" have admitted masks don't do anything. The virus is a microbe, which means really, really small and permeates any materials that have any porosity.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

A mask just stops the droplets of spit people blow out. It makes sense if you can’t social distance. Masks have become a feel good prop for some people. Anyways everyone has their angle to play with this. The bottom line is your health is your responsibility. Lot’s of bullshit of course but common sense measures like social distancing, wearing a mask, washing your hands and not touching your face work. One thing you never hear is to eat right, exercise, get plenty of sleep, drink plenty of water and get some sunlight. All those things make you healthier and help your immune system.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
            Humans have an innate tendency to question things... that's a good thing that spurs intelligent growth.

On the other hand, science is imperfect and very little of anything is absolute. When a variance or anomaly is observed... that questioning mind kicks in and doubt is injected.

Another thing... common knowledge can be just as wide-spread as common ignorance. Given the billions of brains on earth... each end of the spectrum is well represented.

The challenge with today's debate with the benefits of facial masking is in the basic understanding of the function of the mask and objective of it's use. Many perceive the mask as a protective device for the one wearing it... that was and in many cases, still is the prevailing understanding and motivation for inventing/using the damn things.

The part many non-science aware folks miss is the mask's protective functions can be applied in both directions... intake and output.

Those educated in medical science will point out the mask protects the patient from the germs of the medical staff in majority of it's use. Non-medical folks tend to only believe the mask protects the wearer from external things.

The primary application of a facial mask in today's COVID-19 world is to reduce the output of crap coming out of the person wearing the mask. The key word is reduce not eliminate.

It's cheesy to quote Star Wars... but many of the truths we hold dear, depend on a certain point of view...
            Debating COVID is like debating what version of Van Halen was better. Bottom line is we all are just going to do what we want to do. People love to argue. People love to troll each other. People like to politicize things. I’m amazed we haven’t genocided each other. Ha! Ha!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

People forget things quick. This will pass and people will go back to doing what they did before. In a few years it will be forgotten and we will be arguing and debating something else.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

If you want people to wear masks demand that they don’t. Then they will wear them. People don’t like to be told what to do.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                  Veteran
                  • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  People forget things quick. This will pass and people will go back to doing what they did before. In a few years it will be forgotten and we will be arguing and debating something else.
                  Man, I hope you are right on the money. This deal has me scared to death. Seriously.
                  RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                  LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                    Now "they're" saying it is not respiratory. It is arterial.
                    Who's "they're"?

None of these so-called expert assholes know anything. They have literally been wrong on everything. Literally everything.
                    Sure "they" should listen to the slum dwellers like you. I'm guessing you had a hard time in high school and I'm pretty sure you don't have a degree in anything medical...

The death rate is miniscule even if you don't factor in the vastly inflated fatalities attributed to COVID that were the result of something else. That has been openly admitted over and over. 4 months ago, I said this IS airborne, and it travels a long way through the air. I am not even a doctor. How did I know? Because I remember 9th grade biology. It's not that hard to figure out.
                    Wow, no fucking shit Dr. Sherlock! Well at least you made it that far!

These experts are incompetent, lying assholes. Especially Fauci, the little garden gnome.
                    I'm pretty sure if Fauci knew who you were, he'd be sad...

It's not a deadly virus anymore than the flu can potentially be a deadly virus. The stats were in months ago.
                    Um no fucksticks, it's several times if not 10X more deadly than the flu. 130,306 (and counting and probably a tens of thousands more that were never tested or diagnosed before they died) US citizens have died from COVID-19 since we'll say Feb. 1st to yesterday. They're not sure but 24,000 to 62,000 died from the flu in the six months between Oct-Apr, and the flu currently isn't really killing anyone as COVID is accelerating...

The death rates from COVID-19 are declining somewhat, it's believed that testing is improving the odds as it's caught earlier...

From Johns Hopkins: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...019-vs-the-flu
                    There's your facts for the day, idiot!

And by the way, masks don't do a fucking bit of good. Go take a night class of 9th grade biology. "They" have admitted masks don't do anything. The virus is a microbe, which means, really small and permeates any materials that have any porosity.
                    Sure Dr. Fucktard! Any other knowledge you be throwin' down dog!??!?!?!?!

What's long and hard on Babyforbrains? 9th grade! Your fucking brain has “porosity”, crackhead…
                    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-07-2020, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Jetstream
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Dec 2011

https://www.vhnd.com/2020/07/07/davi...2_xwl2kAkyaV7A
                      I got lost in the...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
                        Man, I hope you are right on the money. This deal has me scared to death. Seriously.
                        Everything is always exaggerated in an election year. It’s always that way. Take what you see on the news with a grain of salt. We got two factions during it out in the US Government right now. One is loyal to China and the other wants the US to continue as an economic and world military power. That’s what all this ruckus is really about. It’s not even about the Democrats or Republicans. Got some biological, psychological and economic warfare going on right now.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                          Veteran
                          • Jun 2005

When i first heard the term "herd immunity", I thought of us defending against the sheep.
                          RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                          LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            Everything is always exaggerated in an election year. It’s always that way. Take what you see on the news with a grain of salt. We got two factions during it out in the US Government right now. One is loyal to China and the other wants the US to continue as an economic and world military power. That’s what all this ruckus is really about. It’s not even about the Democrats or Republicans. Got some biological, psychological and economic warfare going on right now.
                            More rambling nonsense not really supported by any facts? Who's loyal to China?:

President Donald Trump asked President Xi Jinping of China for domestic political help to boost his electoral prospects in the midst of the two leaders’ trade war last summer, according to the bombshell account of former national security adviser John Bolton in his forthcoming memoir.

According to an excerpt of the memoir, published in The Wall Street Journal on Wednesday, Bolton alleges that Trump made the plea to help his standing with American farmers during a summit with Xi on the sidelines of the G-20 conference in Japan, a month after negotiations for a trade deal had stalled.

Xi, according to Bolton, complained to the president of unnamed American politicians who Xi said were wrong to call for a new cold war with China, a slight Trump took to be directed toward Democrats who he agreed were too hostile toward Beijing.

“Trump then, stunningly, turned the conversation to the coming U.S. presidential election, alluding to China’s economic capability and pleading with Xi to ensure he’d win,” Bolton wrote. The president “stressed the importance of farmers and increased Chinese purchases of soybeans and wheat in the electoral outcome.”
                            Trump asked China for help getting reelected, Bolton book claims
                            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-08-2020, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
                              When i first heard the term "herd immunity", I thought of us defending against the sheep.
                              If you are feeling a little low on "herd immunity" take a nostalgic stroll through The Sheep Pen™... always open... always Larg...
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Funkmonkey
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jan 2004

I respect Spammy because he can still sing and sing well, but he hasn't been in the best shape for years. I respect Roth because he's so gosh darn entertaining and has stayed physically strong for ever; but his voice is gone, he can't sing anymore. Keep in mind, though, that we're talking about men approaching their 70s. Actually, Spammy is 72, god bless him.

Comment

Working...