X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
    All this time we thought Tabula Rasa meant "Clean Slate". When in fact it means Chinese bought Democracy.
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      NZ first stop fo sho
      He could pop in to see his cousin...

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

yeah yeah yeah, didn't i post the aussie tour rumour link days ago?

i'll buy a ticket when they buy their flights. or hire bruce's plane.

Comment

• GreenBayLA
          Sniper
          • Jan 2006

Bruce Dickinson or Bruce Stringbean?

Ed Force One = Eddie Force Zero
          "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by GreenBayLA
            Bruce Dickinson
            yep, that one. the one who's still relevant.

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
              NZ first stop fo sho
              Sorry To Say,It Would Never Happen.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

yeah, i know
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

That's Just Rude Of You For Saying It.

Comment

• Dan
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

No Salad Today For Me.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

how about a nice NZ van halen free salad?

Comment

• VAiN
                        Use my hand, I won't look
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I find it interesting that Larry Solters is VH's spokesperson... I thought Ed's cum-dumpster assumed that role...

Anyway, I don't believe any of it... it's obvious things are stirring at the mountain... Will it all come together? I hope so...
                        Originally posted by wiseguy
                        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                          I find it interesting that Larry Solters is VH's spokesperson... I thought Ed's cum-dumpster assumed that role...

Anyway, I don't believe any of it... it's obvious things are stirring at the mountain... Will it all come together? I hope so...
                          It just gets beyond believable. First, you have rumors from Irving Azoff and Warner music about a tour and new album for 2011. Then, Janie Van Halen angrily denies both stories. Next up, you have Dave attending a sheep dog show someplace, pushed into mentioning that the wheels are turning and we'll see something in a few months. Soon afterward, you get dribs and drabs about some recording activity taking place, and before you know it this Solters guy shows up out of the blue and takes a crap on whatever good vibes are still existing. I mean, this routine of heightened expectations getting shot down and shat upon by Edward Van Halen (who else could be behind the negativity?) has reached the point of absurdity. Just once I wish I could talk with friends about the group and offer some positive news, instead of using Van Halen as little more than a punchline.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• hankster
                            Roadie
                            • Mar 2007

Hey Craig, being the ever present voice of reason, you are right. However you have to realise that dysfuncton breeds dysfuntion. I think noone is going to know the real deal until it happens, we have waited 28 years and I am sure if cash is involved that it will happen, just let us be patient and wait some more!
                            The Hankster Cometh

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by hankster
                              However you have to realise that dysfuncton breeds dysfuntion. I think noone is going to know the real deal until it happens, we have waited 28 years and I am sure if cash is involved that it will happen, just let us be patient and wait some more!
                              I hear ya, man. It's just that after a while, as a fan you start to feel a little like Charlie Brown when it comes to hope for this outfit...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                                I hear ya, man. It's just that after a while, as a fan you start to feel a little like Charlie Brown when it comes to hope for this outfit...

Best, most accurate analogy yet.
                                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...