• Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by fourthcoming
    That's one Dirty Sanchez....
    Yeah,.. FILTHY!.

I would like to debate world politics with her.

We, her and I, would never work out together as a couple, tho..

..like all women she would be all pissed off at me for laying around and sleeping all day and getting the water in my bowl all over the floor again...not to mention if I ate the crotches out of her favorite pair of panties.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      The people who preach to us about animals and nature know nothing about what they are saying. You hear these people who have never been hunting in their lives say the hunter has the advantage because he has the gun. Ok. There's that herd of elk over there and just go walk over and shoot one. They will sense you coming in and go up the side of that mountain like nothing. You will never keep up. Us humans are clumbsy and slow. A deer can go up the side of a mountain and make it look effortless. You have to get into shooting range first and then you have to get the proper shot. It's not easy. Most people that go out to shoot some game usually came back home with nothing. If you don't know how to properly locate and stalk game, good luck on killing anything.
      The strongest advocates for control and,..sustainability,,( oh god that word, I am so trendy ..ugg) are always the poeple who hunt or work in the harvesting of said animals.

Too bad I can't start a campain of Natural..Free Range and Organic and tie it to the use of animal producs (fur)
      by Humans..but

the FDA bought those words and owns the rights to them. Many people don't know that those words are the single largest sales tool to sell Kool-Aid to sheep, ever.
      Last edited by clarathecarrot; 03-22-2012, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
        Yeah,.. FILTHY!.

I would like to debate world politics with her.

We, her and I, would never work out together as a couple, tho..

..like all women she would be all pissed off at me for laying around and sleeping all day and getting the water in my bowl all over the floor again...not to mention if I ate the crotches out of her favorite pair of panties.
        She deserves the award for the most erotic scene in a painfully unfunny comedy. Have you ever seen what she did with a banana in the 2002 bomb, Boat Trip? Worth owning on DVD for, if you can find it. The unrated version, that is.

Hey, I like this topic better!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

All I ask from Hollywood is to be entertained and it even seems to be failing at that lately. As soon as Hollywood starts to dictate to me about morality, politics, ethics, and how I should live my life it can fuck itself. Shut the fuck up! Memorize your lines! Write your scripts and put a fucking show on for us and then fucking disappear. Please!
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
            Sniper
            • Apr 2004

I am a grad student in Zooarchaeology. I study ancient hunting every day. This debate is very interesting...anthropologically.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
              Full Member Status

• May 2010

All I ask from Hollywood is to be entertained and it even seems to be failing at that lately. As soon as Hollywood starts to dictate to me about morality, politics, ethics, and how I should live my life it can fuck itself. Shut the fuck up! Memorize your lines! Write your scripts and put a fucking show on for us and then fucking disappear. Please!
              Good statement Nitro.

We all know they call the Papparazi to let them know where you are going for lunch today.

If you are going to have a cause your accountant and pr team sais it is time to stand for something..animal rights is the easiest and demands no interest or time by the advocate many actors have worthy causes that aren't so vacant and self evident.

PETA has big money for nude foxes .

Someday I will tell the story of, why some Coyotes are driven to suicide and how PETA doesn't seem to care at all.

edit: ( I first wrote why PETE doesn't seem to care,.. but we all know Petes brother does)..lol

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                She deserves the award for the most erotic scene in a painfully unfunny comedy. Have you ever seen what she did with a banana in the 2002 bomb, Boat Trip? Worth owning on DVD for, if you can find it. The unrated version, that is.

Hey, I like this topic better!
                Maybe I couldn't sit thru it to get to the sezzy part..?

I found out about her while gogg'n,.. nakkid, raven haired women with bat tattoos..don't ask why. Needless to say as is with my internet searches I found her pics and forgot my name....and wtf I was doing,,..lol.

Comment

• moose
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

PETA
                  People eating tasty animals

I hunt every year
                  I kill
                  I am man
                  I am in the top of the food chain
                  I EAT MEAT motherfuckers
                  Fuck all you vegan retards
                  Man has hunted from the get go and that will never change

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
                    I am a grad student in Zooarchaeology. I study ancient hunting every day. This debate is very interesting...anthropologically.
                    That isn't like that fake real sounding, degree of those jaggoffs on TV who hunt -Big Feets- and say things like, sqwatch patch ( it's where mr big feets lives) ...Cryptozoology..is it..?

j/k
                    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 03-22-2012, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by moose
                      PETA
                      People eating tasty animals

I hunt every year
                      I kill
                      I am man
                      I am in the top of the food chain
                      I EAT MEAT motherfuckers
                      Fuck all you vegan retards
                      Man has hunted from the get go and that will never change
                      A few years back a guy tought me how to hunt Deer and what I was really there for, how to field dress then, seperate the meat from the bone and not ruin the portions...I was very proud of myself learning that. I didn't have to take it to a butcher even though they are better at it .. that is a job of skill that can't be found much anymore.

Respect your local Butcher.

Comment

• moose
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                        A few years back a guy tought me how to hunt Deer and what I was really there for, how to field dress then, seperate the meat from the bone and not ruin the portions...I was very proud of myself learning that. I didn't have to take it to a butcher even though they are better at it ..because that is a job of skill that can't be found much anymore.

Respect your local Butcher.

Incredible experience eh?
                        I eat everything I shoot
                        Nothing is left behind
                        Hunting is one tuff gig
                        If it was easy like some ignorant people assume there would be
                        no game anywhere
                        Bad hunters we r

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                          Full Member Status

• May 2010

I once worked for a dude who was 70 years old at the time, he hunted every season as in all tags, fishing, trout ..deer, elk mountain goat, turkey etc,.. he paid perhaps a tousand dollars or more just for his tags,, ......( all going to conservation of said animals) almost every license, he could call a turkey within rock throwing distance, ( had to couldn't walk well).. with just his vocalizations, real old school hunter...anyway to the point, he gave me what was old (usually less than a year) in his freezer ,..as he replaced it every new season.

I have cooked and eaten some of the best food as you can imagine.

So it was old frozen, it wasn't wasted.
                          Last edited by clarathecarrot; 03-22-2012, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I love all these Peta people with leather shoes, leather belts, and leather designer hand bags.
                            There's a difference between leather and fur. As long as people eat beef, then you might as well use the skin too. The animals killed for fur are generally not edible, so it's a wasteful practice, and it's not as though anybody is wearing fur because it's the only way they can stay warm in the winter.

The Native Americans took the proper approach with the buffalo. Show a little respect for the animal, kill it when you need to, and use every part of it that you can (hides for clothing and teepees, bones for tools, etc.)
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• katina
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2012

=sadaist;1633254]I want to blindfold him & drop him in the middle of no where. And then inform him he has 1 hour head start. And the 10 hunters behind me know it's Trump season. Let's hunt down this fucker and see if he appreciates life a little more as his is being cut out of him.

I fucking HATE the killing of animals. I don't even kill spiders or bees. I'll scoop em up & place them outside. When I was doing pool service, every single bug, critter, creature that I saw struggling to live I made sure to carefully rescue & place off in the bushes or grass. Why is one life worth less than any other?

2 reasons to kill something. For food and self defense.

I don't buy the donated the elephant to a local village to eat story for a god damned second. The Trumps could have spent the same amount of money as they paid for their hunting trip to buy rice & grains for that same village & fed a lot more people. Just disgusting.

And the photos of the 2 kids with all the dead animals thinking they are big tough men. MOTHERFUCKERS! I swear man, I haven't wanted to break someones nose & smash it into their smug face so bad ever.

Grotesque.

These fuckers are going to have to answer to these souls when they die. They better come up with a better excuse than a cool photo op.
                              I cannot find the words in English, sorry. So I will quote Sadaist because I feel the same.
                              I have just a few words in spanish to The Trumps: HIJOS DE PUTA Y LA PUTA MADRE QUE LOS PARIÓ.

Comment

• moose
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by katina
                                I cannot find the words in English, sorry. So I will quote Sadaist because I feel the same.
                                I have just a few words in spanish to The Trumps: HIJOS DE PUTA Y LA PUTA MADRE QUE LOS PARIÓ.
                                As if you Argentinians are any better......if I'm not mistaken between 40-60% of the Argemtinians
                                Hunt.......
                                Hunting is in your blood
                                Get over it!!!
                                By the way there is no better BBQ than when u experience
                                a Argentinian one
                                Fuck they grill a mean piece of meat

Comment

Working...