Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Lisa Marie Presley Dead at 54

tmz.com

Lisa Marie Presley Dead at 54 After Cardiac Arrest
    1/12/2023 5:47 PM PT

Lisa Marie Presley has died according to family sources ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell TMZ ... Lisa was pronounced dead at the L.A. area hospital where she was taken after suffering cardiac arrest Thursday morning.

TMZ broke the story ... Lisa was rushed to the hospital after her housekeeper found her unresponsive at her Calabasas home. Her ex-husband, Danny Keough, was there and performed CPR on her until paramedics arrived and took over -- they administered at least one dose of epinephrine during resuscitation efforts.

We're told EMTs were able to regain a pulse before she was transported to the hospital.

A rep for Priscilla Presley, Lisa Marie's mother, tells TMZ ... "Priscilla Presley and the Presley family are shocked and devastated by the tragic death of their beloved Lisa Marie. They are profoundly grateful for the support, love and prayers of everyone, and ask for privacy during this very difficult time.”

As you know, Lisa Marie's the daughter of Elvis and Priscilla ... born exactly 9 months after her parents tied the knot.

She became joint heir to Elvis' estate with her grandfather and great-grandmother after he died of a heart attack in 1977.

LMP followed in her father's footsteps, becoming a singer/songwriter and dropped her debut album, "To Whom It May Concern" in 2003. The record reached number 5 on Billboard's album chart, and earned gold certification.

She also had several high-profile marriages. While Danny was her first husband, less than a month after divorcing him ... she shocked the world by marrying Michael Jackson in 1994.

Shortly after their surprise nuptials, the couple shared a very famous -- and seemingly awkward -- kiss on stage at the MTV Video Music Awards.

MJ and LMP divorced after less than 2 years, and in 2002 she tied the knot with Nicolas Cage -- although, that marriage only lasted a few months before he filed divorce docs.

She walked down the aisle once more in 2006 when she married her guitar player Michael Lockwood -- with whom she had 2 children -- before filing for divorce in 2016.

Just this week, Lisa Marie and her mom attended the Golden Globe Awards to see Austin Butler score a win for his portrayal of the King of Rock n' Roll in the Baz Luhrmann movie, "Elvis."

Lisa Marie is survived by 3 children ... actress Riley Keough and twin girls Harper and Finley Lockwood. Her son, Benjamin Keough, died by suicide in 2020.

10/15/13

TMZ.com

She was 54.

RIP
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This picture was taken Tuesday. Looks like she wasn't all that healthy. Without the captions I might have thought that was Priscilla.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

She could have had untreated high blood pressure. I’ve seen several people die of that in their early 50’s.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Well I got a special bottle of wine I’m saving for when I hear Sammy Hagar has gone tits up. He’s looking older and fatter. Eating all that greasy heart clogging Mexican food. Come on Sam, clog them arteries!

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

There is a rumor that her death may be related to a recent high profile case in heaven whereby Michael Jackson has been accused of fucking cherubs and she has been recalled again as an alibi...

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

A beard, even in death
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Shit. Priscilla and Lisa Marie look like they belong on an Adam’s Family set and not the Golden Globe Awards.

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                There is a rumor that her death may be related to a recent high profile case in heaven whereby Michael Jackson has been accused of fucking cherubs and she has been recalled again as an alibi...
                Yeah, after I saw her on tv kissing that pedo in the 1990s, I had no more use for Lisa Marie: a batshit loon like her father, minus the talent.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                  Yeah, after I saw her on tv kissing that pedo in the 1990s, I had no more use for Lisa Marie: a batshit loon like her father, minus the talent.
                  I remember watching the Elvis Live From Hawaii special they hyped the hell out of. I’m just a little kid but I could see whatever made the guy famous was long gone and he was a wash up. Elvis was running on the fumes of fame.

Anyways Lisa Marie probably would have been happier if her dad was a plumber. Seriously. She was one fame fucked child who sadly was the product of that environment. Yeah she looked like Elvis and so did her son who committed suicide but who cares if dad’s fucked up lifestyle filtered down the generations creating such misery.

The Elvis legacy is fucked up dysfunction being worshipped by stupid fans. He’s the king! They say. Of what? Flash in the pan dysfunction?

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    I remember watching the Elvis Live From Hawaii special they hyped the hell out of. I’m just a little kid but I could see whatever made the guy famous was long gone and he was a wash up. Elvis was running on the fumes of fame.

Anyways Lisa Marie probably would have been happier if her dad was a plumber. Seriously. She was one fame fucked child who sadly was the product of that environment. Yeah she looked like Elvis and so did her son who committed suicide but who cares if dad’s fucked up lifestyle filtered down the generations creating such misery.

The Elvis legacy is fucked up dysfunction being worshipped by stupid fans. He’s the king! They say. Of what? Flash in the pan dysfunction?
                    Elvis was already in the waning years of his career when I was growing up. Still famous, but his best years in showbusiness to my ears - his first 2 or so years - were long, long gone. He rallied in 1968-1969 and tried to recapture the spirit of those early years. From 1970 on to 1977, as you say, he was running on the fumes.

And even though his best years happened before I was born, I can appreciate those years. The spirit shines through.

Was never one of those Elvis fans who worshipped him and every little thing he did. You get those diehard Presley fanatics who will comment about his last tv special posthumously released after he died and say how he really wasn't THAT fat, or he really wasn't THAT fucked up. Delusional. Same goes for Lisa Marie's ex-boy fondling husband, where his acolytes think every single thing HE did was genius. I liked the Jackson 5 and those first two solo albums, too. But Wacko Jacko wasn't some magical presence "too good for this world" and it wasn't a shame "what 'they' did to him"...or whatever. Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson, in the end, did themselves in. They both had help along the way, but in the end they did it to themselves.

Priscilla Presley looks pretty fuckin' weird now, eh? Shame. She was a pretty lady. Pretty teenaged girl, too. Apparently, Elvis wouldn't fuck her after Lisa Marie was born. By then, 'The King' would rather eat peanut butter and deep-fried bacon sandwiches.
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                      Lisa Marie keeps being mentioned as "singer and Elvis Presley's daughter" in obits and yeah, she put out some albums but I don't think anyone thinks of her as "singer."
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Lisa Marie wasn’t half bad singing wise. She was good enough with the right marketing and promotion she could have had a bigger career. I felt sorry for her. She always had an unhappy look to her. There was something in her life she just couldn’t buck.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Elvis looked bad ass for the comeback special but you watch it and it’s disappointing. I watch Viva Las Vegas for shits and grins every now and then. I like some of those old silly movies.

Comment

• Terry
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Lisa Marie wasn’t half bad singing wise. She was good enough with the right marketing and promotion she could have had a bigger career. I felt sorry for her. She always had an unhappy look to her. There was something in her life she just couldn’t buck.
                            She had one single I sort of remember...was it the late 1990s, or the early 2000s (or the mid 2000s)? At any rate, it was a kind of rock/pop with a bit of a country tinge to it, and I remember liking it. Liking it in that I thought it was catchy and much better than I assumed a song with Lisa Marie singing on it would be (most nepo kids of famous rock stars falling way short of excellence to my ears).

But, yeah, as twonabomber said, I never considered her a singer. Her full-time occupation was that of being Elvis Presley's Daughter in my mind.

I don't know if her life would have necessarily been any better if her father was Elvis the Unknown Truck Driver. That sort of unintelligently presupposes that every child of a famous person is by default unhappy and that non-famous people tend to be happy.
                            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Elvis looked bad ass for the comeback special but you watch it and it’s disappointing. I watch Viva Las Vegas for shits and grins every now and then. I like some of those old silly movies.
                              I thought the 1968 special was alright, mama.

At least with that special Elvis was trying to recapture some of the glimmer of what made him remarkable in the first place.

Viva Las Vegas was good in that Ann Margaret gave Elvis a chubby...you could see onscreen how she stirred up something for Elvis that wasn't a pound of bacon.
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...