X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Never was
    The press release conveniently makes no use of trademark or copyright notations typical on ANY corporate press release, all rights reserved.....

The press release is bunk it all is bunk

Picked a good show from ADKOT tour if real, just do not think it is. So we still wait for what is real ....
    I don't know for sure but the responses the DJ posting to their facebook page claims the press release, artwork and the single was all posted by WB via DMDS which is some secure website labels use to distribute new material to radio stations.

There's holes in the story though... claims he got the e-mail notification last night and posted the Press release and art work. Claims he didn't download the single and went in this morning to pull it and it had been removed from the database.

Of course VH fans have been slamming him on FB and he's firing back... his last post says it all...

106.7 THE DRIVE you guys have all left a pretty bitter taste in my mouth for Van Halen fans. Way to represent
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
      Of course VH fans have been slamming him on FB and he's firing back... his last post says it all...

And just think, he hasn't even visited the Links or the Army yet.... He has no idea.....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

I'll post my link to the free download if it's a live album from the last tour!

I'll be sending team VH the tally of how much money they lost by releasing it, daily!
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          And just think, he hasn't even visited the Links or the Army yet.... He has no idea.....
          LOL yeah links is ready to send a snowmobile posse up after him...

Wonder as this makes the rounds in the music media if any other radio stations will chime in..? They can't be the only station on earth to have received this single and press package.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
            LOL yeah links is ready to send a snowmobile posse up after him...

Wonder as this makes the rounds in the music media if any other radio stations will chime in..? They can't be the only station on earth to have received this single and press package.

It's just another example of Van Halen management's incredible incompetence when it comes to publicity in the 21st century.

It's incomprehensible how horrible they are, unless of course it's driven from high above at Howdy Doody Mountain, which then it makes perfect sense........

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• mh5150
              Foot Soldier
              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by VHscraps
              The DJ posted to Facebook this comment, below, about the non-appearance of 'Panama (Live)' as promised. I have copied from a post by user named Expanded Consciousness on VHLinks:
              He was answering my post. Some how though I believe him.
              Don't know why...

GET READY...

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

It's just another example of Van Halen management's incredible incompetence when it comes to publicity in the 21st century.

It's incomprehensible how horrible they are, unless of course it's driven from high above at Howdy Doody Mountain, which then it makes perfect sense........
                Fuck publicity..........how about giving fans what they really want
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                  $25 on the right street corner will get you what you want...

Comment

• Splooge
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                    Legit artwork? French flag.

The French are known for surrendering.

Surrender = "we quit."

Uh oh.
                    Fak! The froggy flag appears to be at half mast too.
                    We're on a mission from ROTH

Comment

• mh5150
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Mar 2010

My local classic rock station 100.7 The Bay just announced it...
                      Piggy Backing?

GET READY...

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by kwame k

Yeah, I hear ya, but I'm just talking about COMMON SENSE publicity....

Meaning, ok, Van Halen decides that they're going finally put some a live CD with Dave.....

Even the shittiest PR firm does some minimal publicity for it when the decision is made..... Because, maybe you might want to publicize that, to, you know, PEOPLE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN BUYING THE FUCKING THING....

Only Van Halen makes each and every evolution absolutely secret, IT'S FUCKING INSANE !!

Look at other old fart rock groups, and look at their social media....KISS, AC/DC, Metallica, Aerosmith....

They absolutely PLASTER FB and Twitter with several things EVERY DAY....

Van Halen? The only thing they give fans is a fucking Merry Christmas plug.....

Just fucking insane.....

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Van Halen? The only thing they give fans is a fucking Merry Christmas plug.....

Just fucking insane.....
                          Dog pics. Don't forget the dog pics.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
                            Dog pics. Don't forget the dog pics.
                            Oh yeah, so sorry... .

AND, to top it off, Ed's old lady IS A FUCKING PUBLICIST !!!

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

A stunt publicist

Comment

• Never was
                                Foot Soldier
                                • May 2012

Really enjoyed your rant VA, summed up so many fans frustrations.
                                cheers

Comment

Working...