Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well at least my 'Under' bet will offset the loss on Kansas...

Comment

• So this is love
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Well at least my 'Under' bet will offset the loss on Kansas...

Never bet against the house....tom brady ...lol!
      Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by So this is love
        Never bet against the house....tom brady ...lol!
        I think the only time I've won against him was by cashing out on a bet before he led a comeback.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I told you. I fucking told you collective cretin hive the Trumpublican would smash the snot out of that Apple Dumpling Gang.

A terrible, forgettable game nonetheless. Over paid pussies playing pussy ball for their pussy corporate overloads. For Mony Mony it was this "Here, I'll throw the ball to you but I'll throw it close to the ground because I don't want you to get hurt." Also who wears a head band since the days of Mark Knopfler?

Money for nothing, indeed

Brady on the other hand was phenomenal. He took those racist-chanting Chiefs and fucked their assholes hard with used Trump KFC chicken legs. Of course, that's given him too much credit in the sense the Apple Dumpling Gang played a defense based on Palptine anger rather that X's and 0's. I was bored by halftime so I missed the corporate act whatever it was. What I did was get naked (it was dark by then) cover myself in used coffee grounds and left some Hersey-esque dumps in my neighbors lawn when all the time I knew they were inside watching the game. I like to roll around on the late winter grass as a form of mindfulness before I fertilize. I feel it does the earth good.

By the end of the third quarter it was over. The flukes in their gaudy red had outfucked themselves and even in garbage time play they couldn't muster a solid game plan; just more Pop Warner passing plays and a few runs. Abysmal. Brady slayed the Walrus and now has what, 7 rings to find Giselle's G-spot with. Good for him. Now watch Biden invite him to the Fall of the House of Usher and he will decline. Like the true racist Republican fuck he is.

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Hmmm watched most of the 2nd quarter and changed the channel half way through whatever that bullshit was for a half-time show. WTF?

Never heard of the Weekend before yesterday... thankful... never want to hear of it again. They couldn't find anything better than that shit..?

Best thing about the Super Bowl... Daytona week starts tomorrow!
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by conmee
              And truth be told, I quit the NFL the day they moved my hometown Chargers from glorious San Diego to hellhole LA. Haven’t watched an NFL game since which has been 3 or 4 years now.
              I was only a casual fan and when the Browns left to become Baltimorons I also quit watching the NFL. Based on the mess the reborn Browns were, it was a good decision.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Pointless. Playing any sport in a pandemic as devastating as this goes to show there are no lows that a franchise owner won't sink to to make a profit. What was more ridiculous was all the faux-political pregame horseshit of "unity" where somehow owners on yachts fucking big titty mistresses is going to save America from itself. Then there was the usual military fetishization, then faux patriotism, the "we're for the little guy" horseshit and now the NFL is exploiting front line healthcare workers by claiming they are supporting them by making god damn team uniforms are made before any PPE is. Hey, here's a fun tidbit. Did you know the city and county of Los Angeles has eased their environmental air/health restrictions because they cannot cremate all those who have died from COVID fast enough? But I guess when tax break corporations like Pepsi, Ford and all these stupid start up internet hacks paid their millions to advertise their useless shit well, that's more important, America.

The NFL should be ashamed of itself. Yet, it was praised for having its fucking Superspreader Bowl event to keep the masses stupid. Sit back and watch COVID spike in Ft. Fuckerdale maybe taking out a player or two. If so, at least they died for a good cause: American greed.

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy

The NFL should be ashamed of itself. Yet, it was praised for having its fucking Superspreader Bowl event to keep the masses stupid. Sit back and watch COVID spike in Ft. Fuckerdale maybe taking out a player or two. If so, at least they died for a good cause: American greed.
                  Yeah, there will be a whole bunch of dead cardboard cutouts in Tampa today.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Not the fucking point, Von. To many people were on the field both pre and post-game. The virus has mutated more than your homoerotic love for Roth making it more infectious and contagious. Cases will spike in Ft. Shitheadale.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Brady is the best QB ever..and Dirty Honey > Gretta Van Zepplin

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Pointless. Playing any sport in a pandemic as devastating as this goes to show there are no lows that a franchise owner won't sink to to make a profit. What was more ridiculous was all the faux-political pregame horseshit of "unity" where somehow owners on yachts fucking big titty mistresses is going to save America from itself. Then there was the usual military fetishization, then faux patriotism, the "we're for the little guy" horseshit and now the NFL is exploiting front line healthcare workers by claiming they are supporting them by making god damn team uniforms are made before any PPE is. Hey, here's a fun tidbit. Did you know the city and county of Los Angeles has eased their environmental air/health restrictions because they cannot cremate all those who have died from COVID fast enough? But I guess when tax break corporations like Pepsi, Ford and all these stupid start up internet hacks paid their millions to advertise their useless shit well, that's more important, America.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo

Never heard of the Weekend before yesterday... thankful... never want to hear of it again.

Me neither even though they have 51 billion streams apparently.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Imagine you are one of the the Kansas fans who paid $10 000 for a ticket and catches Covid...

Comment

• conmee
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

Not only did this make me laugh out loud, but I’m now concerned the mutating virus has made Von’s homoeroticism more infectious and contagious than ever... stay safe, people!

Not the fucking point, Von... The virus has mutated more than your homoerotic love for Roth making it more infectious and contagious.
                              That is all.

Icon™️®️©️
                              An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                                Brady is the best QB ever..and Dirty Honey > Gretta Van Zepplin
                                I really like Dirty Honey, but I watched one of their live streams, and it was fucking brutal.

Comment

Working...