Wannabe rapper photographed sucking on Courtney Love's Boob, tries to 'milk' the publ

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
    Seems right in line with all those Bush/Martial Law predictions
    It ain't the 20th yet. Besides, Doc..... you really want the Chimp living in your town?

And has anybody actually seen Courtney lately? She could probably be dead and nobody would notice for months. (As far as I know, Frances still lives with Kurt's mom & sister most of the time)
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• hideyoursheep
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

how is Courtney these days?

Who is Kurtney these days?

Comment

• Dr. Love
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        It ain't the 20th yet. Besides, Doc..... you really want the Chimp living in your town?

And has anybody actually seen Courtney lately? She could probably be dead and nobody would notice for months. (As far as I know, Frances still lives with Kurt's mom & sister most of the time)
        His house is like 6 blocks from where I work, and his presidential library 2 or 3 miles away. We're all very excited.
        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So how big is the LIEbrary? How big does it have to be to hold a copy of "My Pet Goat" that he only read once?

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Dr. Love
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

well, technically it's not built yet, but it's supposed to be at SMU in Dallas. Assuming he can get donations for it... HURRRRR
            I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Working...