• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
    MAn if you were half as funny as you guys think you are
    Like Seth McFarlane, we go for quantity over quality.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

MAn if you were half as funny as you guys think you are
      Even IF we were only half as funny as we think we are, we'd still be twice as entertaining as the rest of the crap that gets posted here. Well, except for Sesh's stuff, it's pretty funny. At least I think it is. It's so hard to tell, what with his jumbled up sentences and made up words
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        Even IF we were only half as funny as we think we are, we'd still be twice as entertaining as the rest of the crap that gets posted here. Well, except for Sesh's stuff, it's pretty funny. At least I think it is. It's so hard to tell, what with his jumbled up sentences and made up words
        Ok then ...... Weird thing to say as its only you and ford posting really
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Well, I didn't think about that. You're right. I don't know what it means, but you're right.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

You're either saying I'm FROD, or completely dismissing my valuable contributions to this site.

I hate you & I wish I had never met your wife.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
              You're either saying I'm FROD, or completely dismissing my valuable contributions to this site.

I hate you & I wish I had never met your wife.
              you are very angry as of late
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                you are very angry as of late
                Blame Dave.

He started all this with his pussy website!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Blame Dave.

He started all this with his pussy website!
                  you did with your reaction to a website
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                    you did with your reaction to a website
                    Nuh-uh!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Can we all at least agree to give DLR some (albeit minuscule) credit for doing SOMETHING with his website, as compared to the VH website, which only updates yearly with the half-hearted "Merry Christmas" post?
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                        Can we all at least agree to give DLR some (albeit minuscule) credit for doing SOMETHING with his website, as compared to the VH website, which only updates yearly with the half-hearted "Merry Christmas" post?
                        So what you're saying is, we should only compare Dave to those that do even less than him & ignore everything else.

Is that what you're saying? Do you really want to "come out on top" that bad?

What's next? Are we going to compare Dave to reality TV singers, claiming how our "idol" made it big & those suckers can't even win a TV contest?

No.

I don't like wallowing in mediocrity, I refuse to scrape the bottom of the barrel & I don't eat shit.

Dave gets no fucking credit for putting up an amateur website. And if you're still in touch with anyone from DDE, please convey them this message from yours truly:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK DAVE!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Well, we can. I mean, we could. But we're not gonna. We all read the announcement - Dave's return from his self imposed absence from blah blah blah. And all we get is a 25 minute long rehash of the same crap he's been saying for 30 years. Oh, and apparently he really, really, really wants to go to the Monster Truck Rally.

Ok, if it makes Dave feel better then I will give him credit for doing something as opposed to nothing but the something isn't much better than nothing and sometimes having nothing is truly better than having something unless the something is half way entertaining. But it's not.

Dave - if you're reading this, I will call you back just as soon as I can. Hugs!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

So what you're saying is, we should only compare Dave to those that do even less than him & ignore everything else.

Is that what you're saying? Do you really want to "come out on top" that bad?

What's next? Are we going to compare Dave to reality TV singers, claiming how our "idol" made it big & those suckers can't even win a TV contest?

No.

I don't like wallowing in mediocrity, I refuse to scrape the bottom of the barrel & I don't eat shit.

Dave gets no fucking credit for putting up an amateur website. And if you're still in touch with anyone from DDE, please convey them this message from yours truly:

No, in fact I agree with you 100%....

Both DLR and VH's inactivity on social media is frustrating as hell....

So, while DLR's website may be quite lame, it's not dead as a doorknob like VH's.....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

keep it up, you can change your handle again, this time to ilicklikebleater

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

No, in fact I agree with you 100%....

Both DLR and VH's inactivity on social media is frustrating as hell....

So, while DLR's website may be quite lame, it's not dead as a doorknob like VH's.....
                                The worst thing was the hype, VA.

I mean, we're all obviously retarded, otherwise we would've learned a long time ago, but all that hype about how Dave was making a "comeback" to social media... and we get a flash site & a black & white picture?

I mean, we're talking about the guy who did the "Just a Gigolo", "California Girls" "Crazy from the Heat" & "A Little Ain't Enough" videos.

It's not unreasonable to expect to be blinded by hot pink, electric blue, pastel colours & neon infused photo galleries, chronological timelines, discographies, history, videos, all that shit that's gotta be stored somewhere.

Let people buy his music in MP3, FLAC or WAV format.

Historical tidbits, comments about the albums & songs.

And if Dave wanted to show off his crayon paintings, have a section of that on the site.

Jesus fuck, most Geocities sites were better designed than this absolute horrendous crap.

I know I've been the most vocal about Dave needing to act his age, but that's the whole fucking point! The website is not HIM, it's whatever he WANTS it to be. And it can be Dave at 25 years old FOREVER!

No seriously, fuck Dave.

Did I tell Dave to fuck off already? Because fuck him. Fuck Dave.

Comment

Working...