X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Little Texan
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    He started blinking there like a little boy in the school yard who is going to burst into tears.

Fucking hell America is this the best you have?
    It's the best the Repukes have to offer, it appears, which is pretty damn pathetic.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Ron Paul beat the socks off the establishment Republicans in the Iowa straw poll. What they are selling on TV isn't exactly what the public wants. What they are selling is what the corporations and banks want.
      Last edited by Nitro Express; 10-31-2011, 10:05 PM.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• standin
        Veteran
        • Apr 2009

What they are selling on TV isn't exactly what the public wants. What they are selling is what the corporations and banks want.
        To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
        MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
          It's the best the Repukes have to offer, it appears, which is pretty damn pathetic.
          Perry is the best? Ha! ha! ha! Shit. That guy might be even more big government and bigger spending than Obama. You know everything is bigger in Texas.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
            The "magnet" isn't jobs - it's escapism to a better quality of life from living in immense poverty. Until BOTH the US and Mexico address that, Perry is just another grandstanding asshat.
            I got burned thinking that actually was going to happen and started investing in Mexico and well, Mexico turned out to be Mexico. What's sad is it's such a beautiful country and every time I go down there I just see the potential.

Comment

• standin
              Veteran
              • Apr 2009

occupytogether.org

facebook.com/pages/Culling-Corruption

The Occupation is resistance movement with people of many colors, genders and political persuasions. The one thing we all have in common is that We will no longer tolerate greed and corruption.
              To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
              MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Little Texan
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Perry is the best? Ha! ha! ha! Shit. That guy might be even more big government and bigger spending than Obama. You know everything is bigger in Texas.
                I speaking more in terms of the Republican field of candidates in general, not Perry. I know Perry isn't the best at anything, especially debates. He skipped all of the debates every time he ran for governor. That's part of the reason he's been able to stay in office for so long. Bill White probably would have tore him a new ass in a debate, but Perry pussied out of all of them.
                Last edited by Little Texan; 10-31-2011, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  Tell me this dumbass ain't drunk as fuck....
                  The folks at BLR will get ahold of this clip and find it unnecessary to do anything to it.
                  It's funny just the way it is.

I've got to hand it to these fucking clowns, they are unquestionably the funniest damn comedians on the scene right now.

Comment

• Little Texan
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    Tell me this dumbass ain't drunk as fuck....
                    I don't think he's drunk...

He acts more like he's coked up.

That sounded more like a preacher delivering a sermon than a presidential candidate giving a political speech.

Comment

• Little Texan
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                      The folks at BLR will get ahold of this clip and find it unnecessary to do anything to it.
                      It's funny just the way it is.

I've got to hand it to these fucking clowns, they are unquestionably the funniest damn comedians on the scene right now.
                      I know, they are very good at what they do. The Perry one is probably the best one they've done so far, IMO.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by standin
                        occupytogether.org

facebook.com/pages/Culling-Corruption

The Occupation is resistance movement with people of many colors, genders and political persuasions. The one thing we all have in common is that We will no longer tolerate greed and corruption.
                        Ok. Sounds good. Exactly what is your specific game plan on ending greed and corruption?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:video:thedailyshow.com:401076" width="512" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-october-31-2011/indecision-2012---ruh-roh-edition">The Daily Show with Jon Stewart</a></b><br/>Get More: <a href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/'>Daily Show Full Episodes</a>,<a href='http://www.indecisionforever.com/'>Political Humor & Satire Blog</a>,<a href='http://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow'>The Daily Show on Facebook</a></p></div></div>
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Satan
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

pRick was either shitfaced in New Hampshire, or he's really taking his Chimpy 2.0 role seriously. Because that's who he looks like in those clips.
                            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• standin
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              Ok. Sounds good. Exactly what is your specific game plan on ending greed and corruption?
                              You are an idealist to imagine ending corruption and greed. Culling, containing, and prevention is not ending.
                              The game plan of changing corporate culture including that of the media is occurring.
                              MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Satan
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                                I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

Working...