X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
    So even if by some miracle Ron Paul manages to roll into Tampa with delegates
    Miracle ??

I expect that kind of BS out of LoungeMasoos, but you're supposed to be more informed than that...

I suggest you look in to how the Paul campaign strategy is collecting delegates...

The media is either lying or they are reporting completely fabricated figures when they report the numbers of delagates for each candidate...

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It doesn't matter. Let's say they roll into Tampa with even 1/4 of the delegates. And lets say the other three idiots have an equal amount. The actual number of course will never be split in 4 equal parts, but for this example, just roll with it so it makes the math easier.

How many of that 75% (combined representatives of the Three Stooges) are going to defect to the guy who won't invade Iran and might just legalize pot, and let the queers get married. You can obviously count out the Mormons, the Opus Dei Catholics, and the Likudist Synagogue of Satan Jews. The "defense" lobbyists and big pharma shills too, most likely. The rabid Batista cult from Miami won't go for him either, because old Ron (to his credit) wouldn't support a right wing takeover of Cuba the minute old Fidel and his brother drop dead (which is likely within the next decade, by any reasonable estimation)

How the Hell is he going to get the majority of Repukes to vote for him, even without BCE interference?
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

What if he has 3/4 of the delagates ??

What if there's a brokered convention and the effort to shun Ron Paul gets totally exposed ??

What if he then runs as a third party candidate between the lame duck Obama and the broken and fraudulent repugnacan party...

Could he not win ??

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

A brokered convention in Florida is going to be stolen on behalf of whomever the BCE wants. Why? Because it's Florida, and the BCE/CIA has ran the goddamn state since the late 50s.

The BCE might endorse Romney, but more then likely, they would just throw Jeb in, and hope that by starting World War III in Iran they could pocket "defense" industry kickbacks to make up for all the money they couldn't steal from a previously healthy economy, like the one Chimpy inherited from Clinton and then turned to shit.

You can't get a stadium full of brainwashed zombies who have been listening to FAUX and Limpdick for decades to vote against warmongering and religious extremism. It would take a miracle from Christ Himself, and He ain't going anywhere near that place!
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Hmmm...

Comment

• Dr. Love
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Lounge, I'm not sure you know how the caucus process works?

The point is none of them have the delegates from Iowa, Maine, Nevada, Minnesota or Colorado yet ... and from all indications at the precinct level, Ron Paul has a very, very good shot of securing the delegates at the state conventions for the national convention. There are consistent reports of him taking the majority (and in some cases, the full slate) of delegates for the majority of precincts in those states.

Paul precinct delegates are very loyal and work closely with the campaign. The majority of them have reported in that they are precinct delegates, which will caucus next at the county level, before going on to the state. The Paul campaign knows how many people they have working the system on their behalf and are very confident that they will wind up with the majority of delegates from the early states (except New Hampshire, South Carolina and Florida).

Hell, the new state GOP chairman in Iowa is a former Ron Paul campaign chairman for that state. Their plan is to take over the system from the inside for Ron Paul.

Time will tell ... but I think they have a good strategy at play (very similar to the one Obama used on Clinton in 2008).
              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Dr. Love
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

A brokered convention in Florida is going to be stolen on behalf of whomever the BCE wants. Why? Because it's Florida, and the BCE/CIA has ran the goddamn state since the late 50s.

The BCE might endorse Romney, but more then likely, they would just throw Jeb in, and hope that by starting World War III in Iran they could pocket "defense" industry kickbacks to make up for all the money they couldn't steal from a previously healthy economy, like the one Chimpy inherited from Clinton and then turned to shit.

You can't get a stadium full of brainwashed zombies who have been listening to FAUX and Limpdick for decades to vote against warmongering and religious extremism. It would take a miracle from Christ Himself, and He ain't going anywhere near that place!
                I'm sure they'll make an attempt, but ultimately, after the first round of voting, delegates are free to vote for whomever they want. The goal is to have a very, very large contingent of Paul delegates involved in the process to push their candidate or build a coalition.

Besides, if they coronate someone else other than the 4 currently running (assuming they all reach the convention, and it's brokered) ... the GOP will be completely crushed (not a bad thing). There's no chance anyone can raise capital enough or campaign enough to face off well against Obama (which is unfortunate).
                I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

They clearly want to start a war with Iran because they have robbed the country to where they have to print money from nothing to rob. One of their scams was to outsource the US economy to asia and then use asian money to run their crooked financial network. It's so much easier to make money in banking than making real goods and marketing them. I know a guy who ran a successful car dealership and sold that and went into banking and he says it's amazing how much more easier being a banker is.

I think the plan was to intimidate the world using NATO Do what we say or we will invade you using terrorism as the excuse. With no cold war they had to invent something else and the war on terror was the replacement. Look at how many oil nations have been invaded and robbed with that excuse. I think hind sight is 20/20. The problem is they don't control China and they don't control Russia. Plus the EU is falling apart and frankly the Americans are fed up as well. The Asian money they hoped to use has been cut off. You only need to look at the Baltic Dry Index to tell that. So they have a problem and the only trick they have left is to start a massive war with Iran. The problem there is China and Russia know exactly what they are trying to pull. It probably won't be World War III but you may have an attack on Iran and a counter attack on Israel but Russia and China won't counter attack because that plays into the western banking cabal's game. That also doesn't stop them from trying to declare martial law here. Oh the politicians will declare it and you may have a few troops and mercenaries trying to police it. They might even have some gangs and drug lords stirring the pot for good measure but they just don't have the muscle to take the US over or control it.

They are spread too thin, their asian money has been cut off, and they don't have the muscle. It wonk work. It will cause plenty of havoc but if they continue with their plans they cut their own throat and it's bye bye Bushco.
                  Last edited by Nitro Express; 02-15-2012, 01:40 PM.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Just to show how weak these guys are when the banks approached Ireland and demanded payment the Irish told them to show them the International Bank of Settlements registration on the money. Because the money was fraudulent and created through illegal mirror accounts there are no registration numbers. The Irish refused to pay and they are still there and so is Iceland. Goldman Sachs basically told the elected president of Italy to step down and replaced him with their shill Monty. They just stepped in and took over Italy. Greece has been an on going process. The big lie is saying they are bailing the country out but in reality the country was loaned a bunch of funny money and then they want real assets in return. It's how the banks have been robbing nations for years but now they are just trying to do the same to the more industrialized ones. It's all a scam. All we need to do is stiff the bankers and they fall. They can't even take over Ireland and Iceland for gods sakes, good luck taking the US.

They control the media and they own the politicians and print lots of funny money. That's about it. They will sell lies through the media telling people if the banks aren't bailed out the whole world will end. Interesting the nations who refused to bail out the banks are doing just fine right now. Then they tell lies like weapons of mass destruction to justify a war. Iran is the new weapons of mass destruction lie. Don't fall for this shit.

For the record, most major central banks worldwide are registered with the Bank of International Settlements. By law any money issued should be registered. Interesting enough the Euro was never a IBS currency to begin with so is not backed by the trust collateral accounts. So the Euro is complete funny money and most the new dollars issued by the Federal Reserve were never registered with the IBS or US Treasury. The good thing in that is it will be easy to audit and find the shit dollars and they never were issued to the public anyways Goldman Sachs and the other FED gang were holding them on their books probably to cover their derivative losses. Major illegal banking hocus pocus going on and all roads lead to Goldman Sachs. They seem to be the main instigator in Europe and here.
                    Last edited by Nitro Express; 02-15-2012, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                      Lounge, I'm not sure you know how the caucus process works?

The point is none of them have the delegates from Iowa, Maine, Nevada, Minnesota or Colorado yet ... and from all indications at the precinct level, Ron Paul has a very, very good shot of securing the delegates at the state conventions for the national convention. There are consistent reports of him taking the majority (and in some cases, the full slate) of delegates for the majority of precincts in those states.

Paul precinct delegates are very loyal and work closely with the campaign. The majority of them have reported in that they are precinct delegates, which will caucus next at the county level, before going on to the state. The Paul campaign knows how many people they have working the system on their behalf and are very confident that they will wind up with the majority of delegates from the early states (except New Hampshire, South Carolina and Florida).

Hell, the new state GOP chairman in Iowa is a former Ron Paul campaign chairman for that state. Their plan is to take over the system from the inside for Ron Paul.

Time will tell ... but I think they have a good strategy at play (very similar to the one Obama used on Clinton in 2008).
                      In short you have media hype and then you have nuts and bolts reality. Delegates are reality polls and media coverage are hocus pocus. The whole modern political process is so fixated on public image it has gotten away from reality. At the end of the day a pretty boy image and poll numbers don't create delegates. Ron Paul was smart enough to see once his competition got he poll numbers and the media coverage they left to go eat or get laid or whatever. He saw if his people stayed for the actual business of assigning delegates he would get those. In other words, he really out smarted the other republicans who just have big corporate money showered on them and have their teeth whitened for the cameras.

I love how some of the Republican press are trying to say what the Paul Campaign is doing is rigged and illegal. No. The other Republicans are just running off to get drunk and laid on Koch and Bush money while the Ron Paul people are staying and actually getting work done.
                      Last edited by Nitro Express; 02-15-2012, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        What if he has 3/4 of the delagates ??

What if monkeys flew out of your ass?

You play the "what if" game all you want, moron.

Ru will never get the GOP nom.

Unless he runs third party, he's done.
                        Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

He should run third party with Rocky Anderson. I'd vote for the ticket, as long as it was with the understanding that Ron Paul would never be allowed to touch domestic policy, aside from the "federal" reserve and the "war" on drugs.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

He should run third party with Rocky Anderson. I'd vote for the ticket, as long as it was with the understanding that Ron Paul would never be allowed to touch domestic policy, aside from the "federal" reserve and the "war" on drugs.
                            I think the main question we need to ask domestically is why do we have all these government welfare programs and why to we have a huge military program? Sure a few people make money off both systems but the bigger problem is the system as a whole is a failure. Was it purposefully made a failure to control it? Was it just a failure due to poor management? Is it a failure because a lazy and complacent public either wants it or does nothing to stop it? I think all three.

We really are at a crossroads where business as usual is going to lead to complete destruction. It will be more financial chasms between rich and poor, it will be more wars, it will be more environmental destruction. It seems it doesn't matter if a mainstream Republican or Democrat get elected. They both market a different product but once they get in they do the same things. More war, more government programs, more individual rights taken away, and more out obscene spending. I recently discovered a report I wrote in fourth grade on the disposal of nuclear waste. Amazingly little or nothing has been done on that since I was in fourth grade. I've heard about improving the school systems for the last 40 years and they have not improved. Business as usual has been a complete failure.

To be honest I haven't seen any leadership in the Executive Branch my whole life. It's always the same shit. I've never seen anyone get up there and set a goal and offer some challenges. I always thought the space program in its heyday was a good thing. It really was a military program but without invading anyone or killing anyone (short of some unfortunate accidents due to space travel being dangerous). I can remember being a small child playing with all my Apollo moon mission toys thinking man we are putting men on the moon now, what is the world going to be like when I'm 30? I think we all did that. Then in the 70's I just watched what was great in the country decline. We had two whole complete Saturn V launch vehicles we never used. The program just ended. There seemed to be no goals to shoot for. We had a fossil fuel problem and that was an opportunity for another president to stand up there and offer a challenge to advance transportation and fuel to something else. It never happened and here we are now in 2012 with the same shit 70's problems.

The whole personal computer revolution seemed to bring some hope. It never came from a politician offering a challenge but started off with just a bunch of nerd hobbiests wanting to have computers for themselves. When it was discovered these little computers could be useful man it changed the world. It was a US phenomina that spread worldwide and most the software and hardware was made here. I can remember all the money from it and the hope of if you wanted to work hard you could have a very good living and man, where is this all going to go and all the posibilities? The Republicans will credit Reagan for it but really, Reagan just spent a record amount of money and grew the government even bigger. The government had very little to do with the 80's economy. What the PC revolution created was more than enough to make up for what we were starting to outsource and then we outsourced the PC economy as well.
                            Last edited by Nitro Express; 02-15-2012, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                              http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...bility-fading/

tl;dr for Lounge: Ron Paul polls first in favorability polls
                              I'm more shocked that anyone ever thought him "likeable."

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                                Truth - more than anyone else...

I get it though...the mainstream media has already told you what to think...

As opposed to you being spoon-fed by some overnight radio douchebag that profits off of 9/11 denial...

Comment

Working...