X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Riiight. In other "work" (hobby?) related news - interviewed Dug Pinnick about the KXM release yesterday. Very cool dude.

So STFU, Socky.

Off to day 3.
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Originally posted by WARF's Vagina
      Fuck you!
      Cadaverdouche = WARF's Vagina

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
        Cadaverdouche = WARF's Vagina

Nope. It's not socky. Unless he somehow got him one of those Star Trek teleportation devices.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Nope. It's not socky. Unless he somehow got him one of those Star Trek teleportation devices.
          No shit. He's been known to have conversations with previous aliases. Hell, even giving himself "happy endings"...
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Details details !!!
            Disclaimer: NOT BRAGGING (bitches). I have some very, very cool friends.

Quick synopsis? Wasn't gonna go Wednesday, but ended up picking up a couple of friends at LAX and taking them to Anaheim. What are friends for, right? So anyway, chilling in the Hilton lobby getting our badges, and Adam from FU-Tone hands me a pass to the VIP Fender event "Wanna go meet Ed? He's hanging with Matt (Bruck) at Fender upstairs." Uh, sure!

Ed was awesome. It was nice to meet him and it not be from behind the counter at music store, just "Hey, how ya doin'?". Such a nice guy, but he's always been nice to me.

Too funny, I run into Matt and Adam next day, Matt says "You're on VHND!" Yes, heard about and saw all the 'shops that ensued - who could've seen that coming.
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

Hey Droomer, your band rips man!!!

And good onya J, I'm glad you had a blast at NAMM. it's been great seeing all the pics and reading all the updates. Well done!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                This is what has always cracked me up about message boards. And since this is really the only one, other than a smattering of posts on a couple of others over the years here and there, that I've ever posted at, perhaps things are different elsewhere.

But how can everyone ever be happy? At no time prior to me being modded here 10 years ago by that wackjob Pojo, was it all harmony and sunshine here. There were flame wars, assholes, site bickerings, and "cliques"

Seems to me, much like the US Congress, nothing ever gets fixed, or improves, just another bunch of idiots and drunks take over for a few years, raping and pillaging until they're voted out of office and replaced with different drunks and idiots.

Von and Sesh want it run their way now. Cool. Fine by me.

But unless they want to ban me for laughing and baiting for grins and giggles, I say more power to them.

Nothing in this thread has shocked me, OTHER than Sesh's personal info post, and pub-bragging. Seriously.

"Meet the Old Boss".......
                A website where everyone gets along is a dead website. Unless you have a constant flow of actual information people are interested in, you need drama to keep people interested. You need fights, BULLSHIT (my area of expertise), and pushing everything to the point of the web master getting thrown in jail. Trolls are especially important. What's killing the internet more than anything is trolls don't get their due respect.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by jhale667

Quick synopsis? Wasn't gonna go Wednesday, but ended up picking up a couple of friends at LAX and taking them to Anaheim. What are friends for, right? So anyway, chilling in the Hilton lobby getting our badges, and Adam from FU-Tone hands me a pass to the VIP Fender event "Wanna go meet Ed? He's hanging with Matt (Bruck) at Fender upstairs." Uh, sure!

Ed was awesome. It was nice to meet him and it not be from behind the counter at music store, just "Hey, how ya doin'?". Such a nice guy, but he's always been nice to me.

Too funny, I run into Matt and Adam next day, Matt says "You're on VHND!" Yes, heard about and saw all the 'shops that ensued - who could've seen that coming.
                  Great stuff!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

It's nice to see Ed sober at NAAM. In the past he used to show up at these NAAM things really messed up and was pretty much a disappointment. I can say every EVH product I have bought has been totally reliable. I've had zero problems. You might pay a little more for the name but the stuff is quality. We were in a building when the power went off. I have the EVH Phase 90 with the really bright LED indicator lamp. I just plugged a patch cable into it and used the thing as a flashlight. It worked great for that. LOL! I guess Ed wanted the light on his brighter so he could see it was on under stage lighting.
                    Last edited by Nitro Express; 01-26-2014, 09:59 PM.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yeah I picked up an EVH Wolfgang Special last year super cheap and it's a really nice guitar.

Plus I'm probably going to buy an EVH 50W head in the next few weeks because I like the idea of carrying it in taxi cabs to gigs where I can just plug it into their backline and still drink.

Throughout all the years of Eddie really pissing people off to be fair his endorsed music gear has been good.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

No shit. He's been known to have conversations with previous aliases. Hell, even giving himself "happy endings"...
                        My fave was: "hey, c-dog, don't let the bastards get you down"....talking to his own alias
                        Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jhale667

Watching it unfold via your FB posts, and then getting your messages was great. Had the pic up on the pub desktop all weekend. "Yep, that's my friend with eddie"

Great work, man
                          Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            A website where everyone gets along is a dead website.
                            Healthy debate with agreements or disagreements based on interesting and knowledgable exchanges doesn't always have to lead to people not getting along, though. I don't sign up to message boards intent on watching people spout vitriol at one another, much less, dive into the fray myself, which I usually regret doing within seconds after doing so. If the element of hatred and negativity were gone from here, or at least, greatly diminished, I'd say this place would be in better shape than it is right n... at this moment.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think part of the problem was without Hagar and or his fans to rail against they started to fight with each other.

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                                Watching it unfold via your FB posts, and then getting your messages was great. Had the pic up on the pub desktop all weekend. "Yep, that's my friend with eddie"

Great work, man
                                Thanks. 103 pics uploaded, not quite done yet. It was a blast, the whole week. Oh, and btw, the VH tribute band "Hot for Teacher" was playing in the Hilton's lobby last night... singer ain't Ralph, but come pretty close to nailing DLR too... pretty killer until they started with the Van Hagar shit.
                                Last edited by jhale667; 01-26-2014, 11:28 PM.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...