Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Whatever you do Ford don't compare these guys to you. You wouldn't be carrying a gun or defending your territory. That's not the liberal way.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      By posting this shit you're actually proving my point. Those Indians would have shot anybody trying to sneak across their border. If they were liberal Indians they'd let anyone who snuck across their border stay and invite them to join the tribe. They didn't. Why should we?
      To start with...those aren't Indians.

2nd...it depends on the "tribe". Many were welcoming to strangers....
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Angel

Don't you will confuse him , he thinks John ford movies and the Wild West is historically accurate.
        It's entertaining ..... Sometimes
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Whatever you do Ford don't compare these guys to you. You wouldn't be carrying a gun or defending your territory. That's not the liberal way.
          You mean like FDR, the Liberal who first defeated the domestic fascism, and the Great Depression it caused, and then defeated the foreign fascists (who were funded by the domestic fascists) in World War II.

Yeah, what a hippie
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

I realize the white man or whatever color they were thought they were in the West Indies and called them Indians by mistake but they obviously don't have a problem with that term because they called the Native American version of the NAACP the American Indian Movement. http://aimovement.org/
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                You mean like FDR, the Liberal who first defeated the domestic fascism, and the Great Depression it caused, and then defeated the foreign fascists (who were funded by the domestic fascists) in World War II.
                You ain't no FDR. You've stated we don't need a standing army on several occaisons. If you had been president when the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor you probably would have offered citizenship to any of the Japs that got shot down and survived.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Many weren't. Why do you keep defending illegal aliens rights here when you've already admitted your country deports illegal aliens that make it across the border there? If you're so pro illegal immigrant you should be writing whoever the fuck represents you and tell them to quit deporting illegal aliens there. If you don't you're just another shit talking hypocrite.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You ain't no FDR. You've stated we don't need a standing army on several occaisons.
                    I stated no such thing. I merely quoted Thomas Jefferson, one of those "founding fathers" dudes, who did in fact say exactly that. And said it repeatedly......

"There are instruments so dangerous to the rights of the nation and which place them so totally at the mercy of their governors that those governors, whether legislative or executive, should be restrained from keeping such instruments on foot but in well-defined cases. Such an instrument is a standing army." --Thomas Jefferson to David Humphreys, 1789. ME 7:323

"I do not like [in the new Federal Constitution] the omission of a Bill of Rights providing clearly and without the aid of sophisms for... protection against standing armies." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1787. ME 6:387

"Nor is it conceived needful or safe that a standing army should be kept up in time of peace for [defense against invasion]." --Thomas Jefferson: 1st Annual Message, 1801. ME 3:334

"Standing armies [are] inconsistent with [a people's] freedom and subversive of their quiet." --Thomas Jefferson: Reply to Lord North's Proposition, 1775. Papers 1:231

"The spirit of this country is totally adverse to a large military force." --Thomas Jefferson to Chandler Price, 1807. ME 11:160

"A distinction between the civil and military [is one] which it would be for the good of the whole to obliterate as soon as possible." --Thomas Jefferson: Answers to de Meusnier Questions, 1786. ME 17:90

"It is nonsense to talk of regulars. They are not to be had among a people so easy and happy at home as ours. We might as well rely on calling down an army of angels from heaven." --Thomas Jefferson to James Monroe, 1814. ME 14:207

"There shall be no standing army but in time of actual war." --Thomas Jefferson: Draft Virginia Constitution, 1776. Papers 1:363

"The Greeks and Romans had no standing armies, yet they defended themselves. The Greeks by their laws, and the Romans by the spirit of their people, took care to put into the hands of their rulers no such engine of oppression as a standing army. Their system was to make every man a soldier and oblige him to repair to the standard of his country whenever that was reared. This made them invincible; and the same remedy will make us so." --Thomas Jefferson to Thomas Cooper, 1814. ME 14:184

"Bonaparte... transferred the destinies of the republic from the civil to the military arm. Some will use this as a lesson against the practicability of republican government. I read it as a lesson against the danger of standing armies." --Thomas Jefferson to Samuel Adams, 1800. ME 10:154

The 2nd Amendment - often misinterpreted by gun nuts as an open invitation for individuals to own unlimited weapons and ammo - was in reality Jefferson's attempt to have a "well regulated militia" of citizens which could be called into battle if and when needed, thereby eliminating the need for a permanent standing military.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                      The opening was a little slow but it picked up quick. Larry David calling Trump a racist to get the 5 grand was pretty funny.
                      It's god damn history repeating itself. Trump is the monkey mascot of decadence in American society. Remember when Rome fell? The patricians (i.e., Fox News) arranges these circuses to entertain the plebeian while society declines.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                        I stated no such thing. I merely quoted Thomas Jefferson, one of those "founding fathers" dudes, who did in fact say exactly that. And said it repeatedly......

You quoted him and agreed on several occaisons. As far as the rest of it goes maybe Jefferson had a screw loose or something. He might think differently if he knew how many of our enemies would pounce on us in a second if we didn't have a standing army nowdays. That was then, this is now.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                          Don't you will confuse him , he thinks John ford movies and the Wild West is historically accurate.
                          It's entertaining ..... Sometimes
                          Sometimes I read your posts and think we should have listened to Lindbergh.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Apparently, Trump now has a degree in psychology:

One break cumming up...

Psychology 101:

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

I realize the white man or whatever color they were thought they were in the West Indies and called them Indians by mistake but they obviously don't have a problem with that term because they called the Native American version of the NAACP the American Indian Movement. http://aimovement.org/
                                No, they thought they were in India...not the West Indies...
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...