X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
    I said I know SOME that would kick your ass...

It's probably a.larger issue here because we have more Indians than you do...and by that I mean people from India.
    In other words you assume I'm inferior to theses "First Nations" people because I'm a white man. That doesn't surprise me. It's fairly obvious you worship these people.
    There are less than half the amount of Indians from India in Canada than the U S. They're just spread out more here. Got any more facts you'd like to post?
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

c-dog, why don't you go a Sun Dance ceremony and then get back to me about who's "inferior".

And no, I'm not talking about a fucking film festival.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        c-dog, why don't you go a Sun Dance ceremony and then get back to me about who's "inferior".

And no, I'm not talking about a fucking film festival.
        Does this same line of reasoning apply to those Chalkasians in West Virginia who go to church, drink strychnine and handle poisonous snakes?
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          In other words you assume I'm inferior to theses "First Nations" people because I'm a white man. That doesn't surprise me. It's fairly obvious you worship these people.
          There are less than half the amount of Indians from India in Canada than the U S. They're just spread out more here. Got any more facts you'd like to post?
          Where the fuck did I say anything about inferiority? Can you say complex??? Do I worship First Nations? No, I don't worship anybody, although I do have profound respect for some of the cultures, particularly Anishnabe.

And other cultures stand out more here because we are multi-cultural as opposed to being a melting pot like the US is.

Fuck you like to read a lot into things, don't you?
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Where the fuck did I say anything about inferiority? Can you say complex??? Do I worship First Nations? No, I don't worship anybody, although I do have profound respect for some of the cultures, particularly Anishnabe.

And other cultures stand out more here because we are multi-cultural as opposed to being a melting pot like the US is.

Fuck you like to read a lot into things, don't you?
            Step away from the vacuum cleaner!!

Dawg - take cover! She's about to unleash the furry!

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
              Does this same line of reasoning apply to those Chalkasians in West Virginia who go to church, drink strychnine and handle poisonous snakes?
              No, those people are just batshit crazy. Just because some dude wrote a metaphorical reference in a letter (that became part of the bible) 2000 years ago doesn't mean you should literally do it.

Such people might well get into Heaven, but I suspect when they die from snakebites, the first thing Jesus will say to them when they meet Him is "Well that was fucking stupid now, wasn't it?"
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

No, those people are just batshit crazy. Just because some dude wrote a metaphorical reference in a letter (that became part of the bible) 2000 years ago doesn't mean you should literally do it.

Such people might well get into Heaven, but I suspect when they die from snakebites, the first thing Jesus will say to them when they meet Him is "Well that was fucking stupid now, wasn't it?"
                Still, both acts are dangerous and painful. And neither one conveys superiority on the people doing them.

And yeah, I have a feeling God has that conversation with lots of people, lol

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Where the fuck did I say anything about inferiority?
                  "I know many that would kick your ass for calling them that". Your words, not mine. You assume they'd be able to kick my ass even though you don't know me from Adam.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

I never claimed to be superior or inferior to anyone. Your Canuck pal claimed she knew some dirt worshippers that would kick my ass if I called them indians. Maybe, maybe not. I'm no spring chicken and I've got a bad ticker but I might have one good fight left in me. I'd probably drop dead afterwards though.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                      Step away from the vacuum cleaner!!

Dawg - take cover! She's about to unleash the furry!
                      Unleash the furry? Fuck that. I don't even want to imagine what her furry looks like. I just ate.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...