Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Walker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

I saw Motley Crue on the Theater of Pain tour... christ that must have been a million years ago.
    All I remember was how I thought a cover of 'Jailhouse Rock' was in very poor taste at the time... then they out did themselves by putting a live version on 'Girls, Girls, Girls'.
    I remember seeing Vince Neil putzing around in the crowd at the last KISS concert I was at... caused a minor stir until the crowd realized Lady GaGa was putzing around in the crowd as well and took the attention from vince.

Comment

• Mr Walker
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      These fags are...
      I didn't mean that Motley Crue were gay in a homosexual way... they are gay in how the cool image they try to project is as calculated and contrived as George Michaels' beard.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by Mr Walker
        I didn't mean that Motley Crue were gay in a homosexual way... they are gay in how the cool image they try to project is as calculated and contrived as George Michaels' beard.
        I would sooner have the calculated cool image than not.They would look gay if they came on wearing their slobs.
        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Jagermeister
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I kinda agree with that.

Comment

• Mr Walker
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

BTW... of course I wouldn't skip the Motley Crue set... just felt like being a dick... sorry 'bout that.

Comment

• Mr Walker
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Remember Dave's line from the song 'Experience'... "I'd rather be an art project than just weasle out with wearing one"?
              That line makes me think of Sam Hagar and Motley Crue.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

BTW... of course I wouldn't skip the Motley Crue set... just felt like being a dick... sorry 'bout that.
                Made me laugh.

Dick head.

Comment

• Zing!
                  Veteran
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                  Dunno. I would pay to go see them again though if Crue was with them. I have never seen Motley live.
                  Same here - seen KISS live four times (Crazy Nights, Hot In The Shade, Reunion 96 & 97) but fate has a way of conspiring against me seeing Motley. High time I caught their show before Vince kills off the last of his brain cells.
                  My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
                    Same here - seen KISS live four times (Crazy Nights, Hot In The Shade, Reunion 96 & 97) but fate has a way of conspiring against me seeing Motley. High time I caught their show before Vince kills off the last of his brain cells.
                    not sure i'd go. seen KISS five times (reunion twice, Psycho Circus, KISS/Poison, and Alive 25) and Motley almost as many times (Feelgood, Gen Swine, Red White and Crue, and SOLA). probably would depend on where the show is at and who wants to go.

sounds like a shed tour, and i hate Blossom Music Center, so there's strike one.
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Mr Walker
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                      Kiss and Motley? sign me up......also looking forward to Maiden/Alice Cooper this summer and of course, hoping the mighty VH swings back around NYC again.
                      Jeez... after not seeing one show last year, I've got all these shows coming up... and I fucking hate crowds and people in general.

Steel Panther (done already)
                      VH
                      Rob Zombie
                      Maiden/Alice
                      Mayhem Festival - Slayer, Motorhead, Slipknot, Anthrax
                      KISS/Motley Crue
                      and right now I'm about 80/20 leaning toward going to see Roger Waters at Yankee Stadium.

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

... and I fucking hate crowds and people in general.
                        i'm getting to that point as well.

i almost bailed on the Metallica show that i got floor seats from Carmine from because of the crowd, but it turned out to be not so bad.

maybe we should worry about getting to the next phase, having to Purell after touching anything outside of the home.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

and I fucking hate crowds and people in general.
                          WTF?

Comment

• fourthcoming

Jeez... after not seeing one show last year, I've got all these shows coming up... and I fucking hate crowds and people in general.

Steel Panther (done already)
                            VH
                            Rob Zombie
                            Maiden/Alice
                            Mayhem Festival - Slayer, Motorhead, Slipknot, Anthrax
                            KISS/Motley Crue
                            and right now I'm about 80/20 leaning toward going to see Roger Waters at Yankee Stadium.
                            That's a busy concert season.....I had no idea about the Mayhem festival....I'm a huge Motorhead fan.....not sure where that festival will be passing through....but then again I did see them recently with Megadeth. Gotta pick and choose with this economy. I'm trying to scrape up the funds for an Atlantic city excursion to see VH on the 24th. I was literally just pricing crappy motels about 10 miles off the boardwalk. I have never seen Maiden so i need to scratch them off the bucket list....and throw in Alice and that's a damn good show.

Comment

• Mr Walker
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Happy Birthday 'Destroyer'... released March 15, 1976!

Comment

• Full Bug
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                i'm getting to that point as well.
                                maybe we should worry about getting to the next phase, having to Purell after touching anything outside of the home.
                                Oh god, is that the next step?
                                Thank god Van Halen makes me feel young again......
                                Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

Working...