• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    Me either. Fuck Generic Motors.

I can't believe all the GM suck dicks still buying their junk, after they stole all that money from them.
    No kidding. Obama just screwed the bond holders on that GM deal. Look at all the recalls. Let the losers fail. Bailing them out fixes nothing. GM probably would have broken up and someone would have come in and bought the assets and brands. There probably would be a Chevrolet still but someone lean and mean would own it.

All the government should do is offer a loan on condition it be paid back in full. Such a loan saved Chrysler but Chrysler paid the loan back early. Iaccoca said when they went to pay the US Government back they said it would take 30 days to figure out who to write the check to because nobody usually pays the government back. Fine. Iaccoca just let the money accrue and made another million in interest while the government figured it's bullshit out.

Bailouts just make managers lazy. Where's the incentive to manage when your fuck ups are paid for? Might as well just waste the day in whore houses and on the golf course.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-14-2014, 02:44 PM.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
      I'm pretty sure the issue with aviation fuel is that it's still leaded.. not a good idea for a street car at all.
      We don't have emissions tests here either. Heh heh. All the lead is going to do is ruin the catalytic converter. There's a guy here in town that runs his Duster on av gas. You wouldn't want to run it in a new car.

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        We don't have emissions tests here either. Heh heh. All the lead is going to do is ruin the catalytic converter. There's a guy here in town that runs his Duster on av gas. You wouldn't want to run it in a new car.
        They took the emissions tests away here about 10-15 years ago.. as soon as that happened I went immediately to off-road exhaust on the Mustangs.
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
          Challenger, yes. But Charger won't be. Supposedly the floor pan doesn't allow it.
          Fucking pussies and their floorplans!

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

The Charger Hellcat is a bad motherfucker of a 4 door! 204 MPH!

Comment

• VAiN
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

You think Dodge paid for that review or has that guy never driven a fast car? Good of them to be at a track and not bother to give 1/4 mile or lap times. I expect the car to be able to break into the 11's with that kind of power.
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I don't think the guy has ever driven a factory 4 door that has 700 HP, because there's never been one.

11's should be no problem, if you can keep it from spinning the tires.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Apr 2005

For that kind of money I can buy a 69 Hemi Road Runner !!! It my not be as fast but it has a lot more style and class. Cute stuff but no thanks.

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

69 Hemi Road Runner for $63k? You won't get very far in it.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

I expect the car to be able to break into the 11's with that kind of power.

:seshisgay:

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Apr 2005

69 Hemi Road Runner for $63k? You won't get very far in it.
                        How bout a 6-pack ? lol

Comment

• VAiN
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by ELVIS

:seshisgay:
                          Nice, that's what I'm talking about. That's super fast for a street tire.

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I still hate that new front end but 707 HP could make me not mind it.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I have a Pro-Cal Ford Racing tune waiting to go into my car. It's a 'premium fuel' tune so I can only use 91+ octane gas - which I do anyway.. Ford claims an additional 60 ft. lbs. of torque at 1500 RMP. It really wakes the car up down low. Also have a set of GT500 mufflers waiting to go on as well.
                              I just put $2k of Steeda suspension in to the car and wow what a difference that made.. it stays flat in turns and there's no more wheel hop.

Here's some before/after:
                              Looks like another middle aged crisis penismobile.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Looks like something the Saudi Arabian students who go to our universities drive around in.

Comment

Working...