Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Hey vonzie I checked it out you are right about the levels of concussion , 40% amongst younger players .
    That's a fucking lot of people hitting their heads with the fridge door getting their steroids out
    Last edited by vandeleur; 02-08-2016, 03:02 PM.
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

#takeawaythefacemask
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Fairwrning
        The real Cam showed up..no dabbing..no smiling..just whining during and after..pretty satisfying to see him take this loss in this way..He could have manned up..he has many years left..but no..its all about Cam..
        The guy just lost the Superbowl for the second time. I think it sucks when pro sports leagues make these guys show up and answer questions after losing big games. Interview the winners and leave the losers alone.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          The guy just lost the Superbowl for the second time. I think it sucks when pro sports leagues make these guys show up and answer questions after losing big games. Interview the winners and leave the losers alone.
          First of all, it was his first time ever being in the Super Bowl. Not his second loss there.

If he can prance and dance around and taunt his opponents after virtually every fucking TD and good play he makes, and he does, he can go up on the podium after a loss, and be a man about it. Remember, he's the self proclaimed "Superman" when things are going good. Well, Superman would never act like the little bitch Cam Newton acted like after last nights game.

Maybe next year the dumbfuck will show a little humility when he's beating subpar teams in the regular season.

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
            Hey vonzie I checked it out you are right
            Feel free to start every one of your posts with that sentence.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Fucking tool. I so fucking hope this asshole holds a press conference announcing his retirement. "I'm gunna go get wasted on shit Budweiser beer and puke down my wife's throat because she won't suck my corporate-shilling millionaire dick."

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Von Halen
                First of all, it was his first time ever being in the Super Bowl. Not his second loss there.

If he can prance and dance around and taunt his opponents after virtually every fucking TD and good play he makes, and he does, he can go up on the podium after a loss, and be a man about it. Remember, he's the self proclaimed "Superman" when things are going good. Well, Superman would never act like the little bitch Cam Newton acted like after last nights game.

Maybe next year the dumbfuck will show a little humility when he's beating subpar teams in the regular season.
                My bad. It was Carolina's second loss in the Superbowl not Newton's. Since I rarely watch tv I was unaware Newton was such a prick. I did enjoy watching Richard Sherman humbled after Seattle lost last year though. Still think it would suck to have to face the press after losing a big game like this.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

You know what the real difference was yesterday? Manning drinks Budweiser. Newton drinks pussy beer like Ford.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    LOL that camper is actually worth a bit of change if restored properly...

People loves the retro shit...
                    Not really. Those old campers are only worth a couple hundred bucks. On the West Coast anyway. I imagine rust does more of the in on the East Coast and Midwest because of road salt. One retro camper that is quite popular is the Tear Drop.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

You know what the real difference was yesterday? Manning drinks Budweiser. Newton drinks pussy beer like Ford.
                      I've been known to drink Pussy from time to time.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Kristy

Fucking tool. I so fucking hope this asshole holds a press conference announcing his retirement. "I'm gunna go get wasted on shit Budweiser beer and puke down my wife's throat because she won't suck my corporate-shilling millionaire dick."
                        I know, he hits for the 2 million dollar kicker on his contract and he wants to drink piss water? Maybe Eli is the smart one.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
                          I've been known to drink Pussy from time to time.
                          and it is in a can lol, too funny.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2009

Last thoughts on a not so Super Bowl. The tougher team won. Broncos hit harder, played harder, they just wanted it more. Newton didn't attempt to recover his fumble. Ginn couldn't run out of bounds fast enough anytime she touched the ball. Panthers were out classed yesterday, end of the story. If Newton is half as good as he thinks he is he will use this to get better and become a better team leader. Manning broke every record that could be broken and in the end he needed a top defense to carry him to his second ring. Scam can learn a lot from that. Will be interesting to see if he actually does.

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                              I know, he hits for the 2 million dollar kicker on his contract and he wants to drink piss water? Maybe Eli is the smart one.
                              Somebody said Peyton owns a Bud distributor, so that's probably why he said that. Otherwise, the dumbass should have said Coors, since he plays in Colorado.

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

We invented basketball too. It might not be too popular in your country but it's pretty popular in many others.
                                Invented in the US...by a Canadian...
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...