Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Better Call Saul - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the TV is on, it's something worthwhile... Like a documentary. I'd like to say I am that sophisticated, but it's more an intolerance to the stupid shit I have no use for.
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Being unemployed at the moment, I watch way too much TV. Every day it's the same thing. Wake up, drink coffee, check ads, send out resume's, do some cold calls, go for a walk if it's nice out and then mindlessly binge watch something. I break it up by cleaning house a bit but a one bedroom apartment doesn't take long to clean.

Hopefully I find a job soon so I can have a fucking life...
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Kim and Jimmy watching Ice Station Zebra on TV was a nice little call back(forward?) to Breaking Bad.

Ice Station Zebra Associates is the name of a holding company used by Saul Goodman for tax evasion. In the episode "Abiquiú", Skyler White decides to intervene in Saul and Walter White's money laundering plans in part because she was unimpressed when Saul presented her with a check from Ice Station Zebra Associates.

Ice Station Zebra Associates is also seen in small print in the television commercials for Saul's law firm.

"Ice Station Zebra" is itself a 1963 Cold War intrigue novel, adapted in 1968 as a better-known film starring Rock Hudson and Ernest Borgnine. The movie itself appears in "Amarillo", watched by Saul (James McGill at the time) and Kim Wexler .

Comment

• Its getting good...young Hector Salamanca last night was a trip..

Comment

• Originally posted by Fairwrning View Post
            Its getting good...young Hector Salamanca last night was a trip..
            Nacho is fucked...
            'Cause three holes are better than a hole-in-one!!!

Comment

• Does Kim get pissed and sue or play along with Chucks ego...

Comment

• I think she plays along

Comment

Its getting good...young Hector Salamanca last night was a trip..
                  The bell at the start of the scene killed me.

Comment

• Didnt notice the bell..door chime or order up bell?

Comment

• Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                      I think she plays along
                      I think so too for awhile...then chuck turns dick and she blindsides him...Maybe even Jimmy gets involved..

Comment

• Boring episode last week - Hector appearance with the godfather overtone was cool though...
                        We know Hector and Tuco are in BB (so Mike doesn't kill either of them)

Does he bend over or does Jimmy save the day with another squat cobbler

(Gonna go with squat cobbler part 2)

Comment

• I liked it but a bit of a Kim episode.

Third series was confirmed this week.

Comment

Didnt notice the bell..door chime or order up bell?
                            Order up. With a plate of foreshadowing.

Comment

• Speaking of foreshadowing, looks like we may see these guys tonight...

Comment

• From last week's preview...

Comment

Working...
                                X