No announcement yet.

Game of thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now there are complaints about the title "Broken," and AOC and Elizabeth Warren are bitching that (SPOILER!) a woman didn't get the throne.

Unreal.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 05-22-2019, 10:10 AM.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broken did strike me as a bit harsh though.

Not Bran the all seeing, or Bran the wise - they define him by his disability.

It's like that old joke.
      So a man walks into a bar, and sits down. He starts a conversation with an old guy next to him. The old guy has obviously had a few. He says to the man:

"You see that dock out there? Built it myself, hand crafted each piece, and it's the best dock in town! But do they call me "McGregor the dock builder"? No! And you see that bridge over there? I built that, took me two months, through rain, sleet and scoarching weather, but do they call me "McGregor the bridge builder"? No! And you see that pier over there, I built that, best pier in the county! But do they call me "McGregor the pier builder"? No!"

The old guy looks around, and makes sure that nobody is listening, and leans to the man, and he says:

"but you fuck one sheep..."

Comment

• Originally posted by twonabomber View Post

So now there are complaints about the title "Broken," and AOC and Elizabeth Warren are bitching that (SPOILER!) a woman didn't get the throne.

Unreal.
        Go read any review online from a female MSM critic and they all start on the "Game of Thrones is unfair to women". "GOT setback women's rights".
        And worse in my opinion, I've come across two reviews that mentioned the lesson GOT tries to teach is that we cant have fascists and evil kings like Trump ruling over the people
        like we have today.
        sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• The problem seemed to be set up the plot for series and then not finish it. There are major story threads that were just left. It like these guys hadnt watched the previous 7 series.
          Looked pretty tho ffs.
          It was style over content , it reminded me of the big bang episode about amy spoiling indiana jones when she points out he makes no impact on the outcome of the movie.
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
            The problem seemed to be set up the plot for series and then not finish it. There are major story threads that were just left. It like these guys hadnt watched the previous 7 series.
            Looked pretty tho ffs.
            It was style over content , it reminded me of the big bang episode about amy spoiling indiana jones when she points out he makes no impact on the outcome of the movie.
            Agreed. There were so many great characters and story lines that they could have run this show for a couple of more years. They killed off 10 major characters in the last 3 episodes just to get to the end of the story.
            Definitely rushed.
            sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• But to be fair am an Newcastle united fan so this isnt the first disappointing season I have had to watch.
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Watching S8.3 The Long Night again.

The final season had some problems but fuck it really is maybe the best 80 minutes of TV ever made...

Comment

Working...
                X