Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You democrat people need to find a fucking sensible candidate soon who isn't over 70. It's not an overstatement to say a second Orange 45 term could seriously endanger Western civilization.

Also I'm astonished that Mark Zuckerburg is as high as 4th? That is a fucking ridiculous idea.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Problem with the Democratic party is that so-called "Democrats" under 50 literally have no idea what a Democratic president looks like, because they have never seen one. Jimmy Carter was the last actual Democrat to hold that office, and sadly the Turd Way types have helped perpetuate the BCE lies about him that he was "weak" and "ineffective" (which means he wasn't a warmongering whore of the oil industry, and actually managed to broker a peace deal between Israel & Egypt, rather than prostitute himself out to the Likud party)

Hell, Jimmy's really the only Democratic president I can remember. I was born during LBJ's term, and aside from the obvious Vietnam clusterfuck, he was alright. But I can't exactly remember anything about those years.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

It'll be Oprah Winfrey in 2020 for the Dems.

And I'll gladly vote for her.

At least those pretenders Corey Booker and Kirsten Gillibrand didn't even make that list above: if the Democratic Party nominated either of them, they deserve to lose to Trump.

That McAuliffe even garnered 1% is depressing.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Gillibrand is on the poll. Fortunately she only got 3%. As far as Oprah goes, I'm sure she could take Cheeto in a celebrity vs celebrity match. And unlike Cheeto, she's actually successful at business. Still doesn't mean she would make a good president though. So it would come down to who her VP was. Hopefully not the "Democratic" equivalent of Pence. (that actually would be the piece of shit who ran with Hillary last time)
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Gillibrand is on the poll.

We have a winner! It's still early Bernie brat so try not to cry too much.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

The democrats are like th uk Labour Party, it’s incredible to think neither have an alternative to the shit people in power but here we are.
              You can say what you like in opposition but when you get into power it’s a different thing , then you have to lie about it
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                Also I'm astonished that Mark Zuckerburg is as high as 4th? That is a fucking ridiculous idea.
                I like when someone claims that Trump isn't qualified to be president, then they say that Michelle Obama should run. Being a former First Lady qualifies one for the presidency?
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

No but she's more qualified than Trump as are you and the majority of people.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Terry
                    It'll be Oprah Winfrey in 2020 for the Dems.

And I'll gladly vote for her.
                    The queen of pseudo science, superstition and an egomaniac, surely you can do better.

Being a black woman would go down well though in those marginal states I'm sure...

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

SHAFTA Tommy Perez says he wants his own clown car in 2020, just like the Republicans had in 2016

Ironically, there is no mention of either Oprah or Michelle (both Chicago natives) in the article.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Unfortunately I think Tom Hanks ruled himself out a while ago.

People just want someone they think they already know because they can't be bothered reading or learning and stuff.

I'm trying to think of someone from US TV that seems nice, Jim Henson sprang to mind but he's dead...

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The queen of pseudo science, superstition and an egomaniac, surely you can do better.

Being a black woman would go down well though in those marginal states I'm sure...
                          Dr. Phil as surgeon general? That's one way to get him off TV.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Unfortunately I think Tom Hanks ruled himself out a while ago.

People just want someone they think they already know because they can't be bothered reading or learning and stuff.

I'm trying to think of someone from US TV that seems nice, Jim Henson sprang to mind but he's dead...
                            The FundaMENTAList wackjobs would never vote for Tom Hanks. He used to be a cross dresser....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I don’t know why you people are even thinking about this right now. You’ve got 7 years to go.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You really think Cheeto is going to make it to 2020, let alone "re-elected" (even through that outdated leftover of slavery known as the "electoral college")

I used to think ImOrangement would begin on January 21, 2019, regardless of which party won the Congressional midterms. Now I'm not so sure they're going to wait that long. Pence won't be very happy about losing his shot at a 10 year reign (like he's not in charge already, like Poppy & Cheney before him???) but the Kochs & the Mercers & the other inheritance billionaire scum can smell the blood in the water. Why do you think they're trying so hard to ram another tax burden on the working class down our throats now, while they still can?
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...