• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Naw. I don't think ZZ swings that way.
    Oh right...it was massive circle jerks going on over there...

So called men getting their rocks off being bullies. Bunch of fucking two year olds...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

That's bullshit...

It was no different than what goes on here...

There's nothing wrong with a little verbal abuse between guys...

It's an understood thing between real men with real friends...

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        That's bullshit...

It was no different than what goes on here...

There's nothing wrong with a little verbal abuse between guys...

It's an understood thing between real men with real friends...
        Keep wearing those blinders...calling WARF and flappo real men is the funniest thing I've heard in years...
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
            Oh right...it was massive circle jerks going on over there...

So called men getting their rocks off being bullies. Bunch of fucking two year olds...
            I don't really understand your continued attempts to create the perception that you are just some fun loving, nice person who was wronged by evil bullies... More often than not you came to the site looking for a fight when you weren't getting the desired attention you wanted here.

Plus it didn't end there with you just mixing it up with usual boys in the circle jerk... eventually we decided to ban your ass when it became apparent you were more interested in stalking several females on the site to assert some bizarre "top bitch" dominance you desired. While most of your attacks were centered on a few mindless bimbos Warf invited from his modeling sites... which I admit were not very interesting people. There was no call for your behavior towards them and others who migrated to the site to get away from the crap here.

I opposed your banning, but was out voted and your access was later restored... but let's not go throwing bullying accusations around with blood on your own dirty little hands.
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Bob_R
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
              I pop in here every few weeks, and wonder why anyone even bothers to post here anymore.
              I've wondered that myself as well.
              Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Never was
                Foot Soldier
                • May 2012

Most already do, but maybe it would be better if folks treated posters as actual people rather than anonymous persona. If you would not do it to friend in life then don't do it, period. I know way late and easily shredded but consider it. I'll pop my happy pills and go back to my simple life - cheers Liam

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                    I don't really understand your continued attempts to create the perception that you are just some fun loving, nice person who was wronged by evil bullies... More often than not you came to the site looking for a fight when you weren't getting the desired attention you wanted here.

Plus it didn't end there with you just mixing it up with usual boys in the circle jerk... eventually we decided to ban your ass when it became apparent you were more interested in stalking several females on the site to assert some bizarre "top bitch" dominance you desired. While most of your attacks were centered on a few mindless bimbos Warf invited from his modeling sites... which I admit were not very interesting people. There was no call for your behavior towards them and others who migrated to the site to get away from the crap here.

I opposed your banning, but was out voted and your access was later restored... but let's not go throwing bullying accusations around with blood on your own dirty little hands.
                    I'm not talking about bullying done to me...idiot.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                      I never know if you are being thick on purpose or if you realy believe this BS. Sarge DID have rules against personal pics, racism, and yes, cock pics. You modified the rules from there.
                      Bizarre that you are the expert when I don't think you were ever here when Sarge was.

There was no personal pic ban rule, there was one against posting personal information.

The great thing about a forum is that it's all there for you to cite in black and white. Link to some examples.

My memory is that a few times a day you would call Flappo a cunt, he would repost a picture of you which you had put on the internet with your face blacked out and call you a fat cunt and then I would get PMs from you asking what I was going to do about it.

When I said I wasn't hugely interested in spending my life as playing the referee in this childish shit 24/7 you took even more offence.

Seriously I still don't give a fuck. If you think for a second that Sarge would have held your hand every time the bad man on the internet insulted you back then you are truly fucking deluded.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2012

Feeling is mutual.
                        Boo-fucking-hoo

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                          She probably got more shit from your pals than anyone else here but didn't feel she had to run away blubbing.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Feeling is mutual.
                            Actually no, he didn't know who you were.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Bizarre that you are the expert when I don't think you were ever here when Sarge was.

There was no personal pic ban rule, there was one against posting personal information.

The great thing about a forum is that it's all there for you to cite in black and white. Link to some examples.

My memory is that a few times a day you would call Flappo a cunt, he would repost a picture of you which you had put on the internet with your face blacked out and call you a fat cunt and then I would get PMs from you asking what I was going to do about it.

When I said I wasn't hugely interested in spending my life as playing the referee in this childish shit 24/7 you took even more offence.

Seriously I still don't give a fuck. If you think for a second that Sarge would have held your hand every time the bad man on the internet insulted you back then you are truly fucking deluded.
                              Let me refresh that memory for you. You asked me to contact you when personal info was posted, before that time I never bothered sending you a single PM.

Personal pics ARE personal info. The fact you still don't get this is why this site is damn near dead. You boast about funding the site and I know for a fact this fucker pays for itself, at least it did before you fucked it up.

You are actually right about one thing, I don't know Sarge that well but I still understood the rules that were put in place. You are damn right I called flappo a cunt, before personal pics were posted we were all calling names. If that makes posting personal info ok in your book then you are just as bad as they are. They couldn't fight a battle of wits so they used personal info, racism, and mocking dead relatives, if that doesn't make somebody a cunt I don't know what does.

Say what you will sesh, you killed this place, nobody else.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                Actually no, he didn't know who you were.
                                We're friends on FB, and via email.

The fact he doesn't know who "LM" is understandable.

But the fact remains, the feeling is mutual, regardless of what you think.

Congrats, you now run one of the most obsolete sites on the internets

Your hypocritical 20/20 hindsight is also understandable.

Maybe you can regale us all about your nights spent in pubs not caring......
                                Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...