X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by binnie

In related news, Gary Cherone is currently giving hand-jobs for crack.....
    To Dave!

Comment

• hambon4lif
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

When the hell did anyone start giving a shit what Hagar thinks? His last album was watered-down acoustic versions of his own shitty tunes. He's even embraced his feminine side by sitting beside another dude and sipping coffee on the cover.
      Whether Tokyo Dome is a piece of shit or not, I certainly don't need to hear it from that fuckhead Hagar....he's drawing on a weak hand.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by marty d.
        Dave is the fucking man, any body dont like it . tough shit!!! dave to the grave. I think sammy and sauce are infiltrators on rotharmy.. Hey i actually have a job and work, so ill aggravate some of u fucking veterans that talk shit tonight. to all you dave fans, god bless ya!
        Bud it's Dave or the grave .
        Dave to the grave is a bit harsh for one dodgy live album.
        Just saying
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

I thought the crack was for Dave...

Comment

• private parts
            Sniper
            • Jan 2007

Do they make an auto-tune machine that would work for Dave. Ed could build one out of a shock collar and stripe it up.
            It would help his screams!
            sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

Originally posted by vandeleur
              Bud it's Dave or the grave .
              Dave to the grave is a bit harsh for one dodgy live album.
              Just saying
              It's OK, Vandy, Dave will soon be posting a 27 minute black and white video in which he muses on the meaning of 'live' whilst wearing the traditional outfit of a geisha. It'll be rivetting
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                When the hell did anyone start giving a shit what Hagar thinks? His last album was watered-down acoustic versions of his own shitty tunes. He's even embraced his feminine side by sitting beside another dude and sipping coffee on the cover.
                Whether Tokyo Dome is a piece of shit or not, I certainly don't need to hear it from that fuckhead Hagar....he's drawing on a weak hand.
                What album was that?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by marty d.
                  Hey i wanna be on clara's team,thank you for you're wise posts! Hey donniep, fuck you punk mother fucker.. yes i've only posted a few times< but we all start somewhere right. You're little quotes about going to another site, and you pay all this money. makes you the main man to talk shit huh? It sounds from you're post you got a little defensive.... A little mix it up on the army baby. oh and p.s. i'm not a fucking sheep , wolf mode always. u fucking dork. use some of youre money to get me banned
                  Ok, so you want me to pretend that I was the one who told you to go to another board and that I posted about how much money "we've" paid? You do realize who responded to your post, right?

Keep reaching for that brass ring, sport. Some day your fingers might even graze it...
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    Thank God member #28,559 reminded us which website we're on.....

Maybe when your post count hits double digits you can tell us what, or what not to post......
                    Old habits dying hard, eh?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                      What album was that?
                      Who can even keep track? I think the guy puts out a new record about every other week. And they're such hits none of us ever even hear about it lol.
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        Lemme guess...

Krusty's sociology professor ??
                        Fraroc's dad's A/C repairman.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          Who can even keep track? I think the guy puts out a new record about every other week. And they're such hits none of us ever even hear about it lol.
                          They are recorded in a frequency that only dogs can hear.

Comment

• Carloscda
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jan 2009

Was listening to the Preston & Steve show here in Philly and during their music segment they read what sammy said. Then go onto say the performances would've been a 100x better because he can sing. Steve asks Preston has he ever seen VH with Sam? Yea and it was awesome and more entertaining because Sam actually sung the songs and you'd sing along with him. With Dave it was like the show could've been better??!! Umm Ok

They've like alot of others been trashing the CD since it was first announced and I take it they haven't bothered to listen to the whole thing or even watched VH on Kimmel? All they talked about was Panama.

I know everyone has their opinion but how can you luv Dave but constantly trash him meanwhile other singers/performers get a pass??!!

God forbid something should happen to Dave. all those trashing him will be the first inline praising him!!
                            Last edited by Carloscda; 04-08-2015, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              What album was that?
                              I think it has something to do with coffee......very un-rock'n roll and gay.
                              You'll have to ask Zahzoo to take a look at his copy.

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                                I think it has something to do with coffee......very un-rock'n roll and gay.
                                You'll have to ask Zahzoo to take a look at his copy.
                                I bet Zah has two copies!

Comment

Working...