Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

No it's now in Saul mode. Kim is gone they don't need to explain any more, the show has jumped forward.

I think we are going to get a few episodes of crazy Saul stories including some Breaking Bad period crossover with Walt and Jessie and then a finish with Kim and Gene in Nebraska which could go either way.

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Im thinking the entire thing has to end with a " gene " scene..and , I agree, Kim will be there

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Mixed feelings on last night..Now I'm thinking " Gene" gets killed..not content to live a dull life.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Slight spoiler there are definitely more black and white scenes/episodes coming as the official podcast mentioned there were meetings with a few directors to discuss how to shoot these.

Enjoyed the Nippy episode but was a little disappointed for it all to be in one story/timeline because it means waiting a week for more Saul.

Good to see Gerry/Larry from Parks and Rec thought he played a super convincing security guard.
            Last edited by Seshmeister; 07-26-2022, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Two things I didn't expect to see in this show: Carol Burnett and a Hagar reference.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                Two things I didn't expect to see in this show: Carol Burnett and a Hagar reference.
                I saw that C B was going to be on the show...The Hagar bit I forgot about..the new Jeff threw me off at first..how great would it have been if he said he threw Sammy out because hes " Dave or the grave"
                Last edited by Fairwrning; 07-28-2022, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I really should have mentioned this about 7 years ago but just in case it's useful to someone who didn't know already, if you have a VPN and Netflix you can watch Better Call Saul on a UK connection with no commercials on demand from Tuesday each week,

I have to avoid this thread on Monday nights because we get it a day later.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      I really should have mentioned this about 7 years ago but just in case it's useful to someone who didn't know already, if you have a VPN and Netflix you can watch Better Call Saul on a UK connection with no commercials on demand from Tuesday each week,

I have to avoid this thread on Monday nights because we get it a day later.
                      You are gonna love this new one..

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yeah it was great - really clever too. I went off and watched the Breaking Bad episode called Better Call Saul(S02E08) to remind myself of some details, I had forgotten about Saul going to Walter's school and exactly how he had got out of the grave situation.

The show runner has said Gene has plenty of money with the bag of diamonds and he breaks bad because of the call from the phone box(with Kim?)
                        Last edited by Seshmeister; 08-02-2022, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

They tied up so many loose ends in that phone call. The Walter and Jessie scene was perfectly done. I think the sneak preview at the end is gonna be the end...Saul is found dead..

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I don't watch the trailers until after the show airs but I think they have been a bit tricksy with them so I wouldn't believe anything that looks like a big plot moment.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Alfred Hitchcock in a fez???

Last edited by Seshmeister; 08-03-2022, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Three references to Frankenstein - Jessie called Igor, Saul says Mile walks like Frankenstein and Gene calls himself Victor when scamming...

Comment

Working...